OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which video! UGH! I went to 5:15 mark and didnt see it and let it run and didnt see it. My husband said Ok Detective come back to me when you have something LOL I feel like a Idiot LOL Thank Goodness he lets me bug him with police questions LOL

Which video! UGH! I went to 5:15 mark and didnt see it and let it run and didnt see it. My husband said Ok Detective come back to me when you have something LOL I feel like a Idiot LOL Thank Goodness he lets me bug him with police questions LOL
Nothing for me either.:waitasec:

it is on the video that is called "prayer vigil for hope"

glitering_sign.gif
surrogatemom

Was wondering when the video would be found!! I even called them after reading else where and couldnt find it. OK now that its been found I am going to ask my husband what he thinks .. be back

I'm tellin' ya. FBI Forensics had been at the lab for 5 working days today. JHMO and I hope I'm way wrong.

*beats back her hinky monster with a vine from her fence*

Ok, do I have this right from LE sources:

1. Kyron is classified as Missing Endangered (classification hasn't been upgraded
even though now deemed a criminal investigation)
2. Last seen inside the school
Not listed as abducted or kidnapped
4. Unique & isolated case; other children are not endangered
5. Criminal Investigation

Did I miss anything???

Yeah that completely ticked me off. I hope she was referring to herself as not having children as well. Totally inappropriate to put that tid bit in her little article.

And to think, she's advising parents and others in the community what to say and what not say to the media, go figure...

(JIH)
Just In Humor

look at the 4th video option to the right when you see the selections below. Sure hope someone will embed this for me....

this is the embed code if someone wants to paste it:banghead:

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript" src="http://koin.img.entriq.net/dayportcore/dpm/DayPortPlayers.js"></script><script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">DayPortPlayer.newPlayer({articleID:"16810",playerInstanceID:"5BBCE779-E203-9ADA-C7CA-C0061E0C00DE",domain:"koin.dayport.com",rootCategory:"126",categoryID:"3",videoHeight:"212",videoWidth:"373"});</script>

Okay the reporter says that the sheriff's office told them the family had the truck towed to a dealership because it's having mechanical problems. So we're interested in this because?

I thought you all were saying it was impounded by LE.

ETA: Sorry. I was referring to the truck video.

TY found video.
Ok Here is what my husband said ( He has been a officer for going on 10 years , NOT In that state though but anyways )

He says unless the family allowed the police to tow the truck they would have had to have a court order which would be public record ( again unless the family allowed it to be removed)

He says more then likely the Police did not have it towed and if the police did have it towed they would need an Officer with the truck so that they could report chan of custody of the truck

He said he has seen strangers things happen but that is what he thinks from seeing the video.

He said IF they was taking custody of the truck VIA a court order a Officer of the Law would of been there.

He said when he is at Check points and Tows a car or truck that the Tow driver will not even hook up to the car until he has signed a release. He thinks even if the Dad said here take the truck and search it a Officer would of still been there as it would leave to many questions regarding chan of custody if one was not there and a case was later built.

Only speculation here:

I still think Kyron visited the electricity project with his stepmom and then they continued visiting the other exhibits in order to cover it all. I feel Kyron didn't get enough time at that exhhibit and couldn't wait to run back and take a second look at that project. He may have even lagged behind his small group later (if he was with the small group in fact) to look at it once more. His seeming fascination with that might have left him open to being offered the chance to see something else electrical in the building by ANYone --- a father, a science guy, a visiting worker from electric, cable, whatever company... I also want to know (if this was an impulsive act on a perp's part), was there any advanced project in the school that involved chloroform? To quickly silence a child...

Also think if Kyron was seen by a door, that he might have been waiting for someone who arranged to either pick him up after he took another look at that project, or someone who was at the school and had told Kyron that they'd get their car and swing around to the south exit and for Kyron to watch for them and then come on out to them. (I'd guess it'd be very busy with visitors leaving around 8:45 because the students then had to group in their classroom.)

Also thinking about large coolers, or (someone else's idea) a case for a large musical instrument, a large tool box, or any container with material for the talent show. I have a feeling that that might be the kind of thing the island is being searched for... a container or case?

Unless a perp felt VERY comfortable with the school, the rooms that locked, etc, wouldn't he get Kyron away as soon as possible so no-one would stumble upon them?
I wish we knew what floor and room that electrical exhibit was in.

I'm thinking also that I think it has been posted here that it was at 9am when student groups were suppose to report to their homerooms to get into their groups of 6. That is when it was noticed Kyron's group only had 5 students there, and he was missing. That gave an hour to paruse the projects until 10am when class started. That is how I have read it, not sure if it is correct. xox

Ok, do I have this right from LE sources:

1. Kyron is classified as Missing Endangered (classification hasn't been upgraded
even though now deemed a criminal investigation)
2. Last seen inside the school
Not listed as abducted or kidnapped
4. Unique & isolated case; other children are no endangered
5. Criminal Investigation

Did I miss anything???

Could you post the link please for LE stating not kidnapped? It may be a fine point, but I'm interested in this one because I think it may be distinguished legally from the term abduction.

Just to note - I don't recall LE saying the case is unique. It's extremely rare to come across a unique case.

I just watched the video re: the Horman's white truck at the following link:

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/mediacenter/default.aspx?videoId=16810

Just for truth's sake...it is noted that the vehicle was towed by the dealership per the request of the family due to mechanical issues. And I, not one to believe that the family is involved in any way, also have some ocean front property smack dab in the middle of Arizona for sale.

TY found video.
Ok Here is what my husband said ( He has been a officer for going on 10 years , NOT In that state though but anyways )

He says unless the family allowed the police to tow the truck they would have had to have a court order which would be public record ( again unless the family allowed it to be removed)

He says more then likely the Police did not have it towed and if the police did have it towed they would need an Officer with the truck so that they could report chan of custody of the truck

He said he has seen strangers things happen but that is what he thinks from seeing the video.

He said IF they was taking custody of the truck VIA a court order a Officer of the Law would of been there.

The reporter says the sheriff's office told them the family had the truck towed to a dealership because it's having mechanical problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent