Fox feed back.

How far is the school from highway 26?

kyron_horman04_540x405.jpg

kyron_horman03_540x405.jpg

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-4.html?tag=page

Can I get a link to the presser? TIA

why the heck would he be on highway 26 wandering by himself

"Not contained to just around the school"

Not sure what the question was - maybe search area?

Trucker possibly saw Kyron on Hwy 26 - left a tip, didn't get a call back until this morning.

Okay...if this was me, I would have called 911... and then not let the child out of my sight if I truly thought it was him. If this child was walking in the middle of the night it doesn't matter WHO it was, that is worthy of a 911 call and not leaving him there alone. If they were in a vehicle, he could get a plate number and possibly follow them. Plus, most truckers have radio contact with officers.

That just seems weird to me. :waitasec:

Now that it is 9am when he was last seen that leaves a very tiny window of opportunity for someone to snatch him. (8:45 - 9:00)

Missing endangered = missing more than 24 hours, weather conditions, terrain, etc.

poor little guy... hes absolutely precious ... i hope they find him soon :(

If the last siting was at 9 am, most kids would be in their classrooms and I assume less activity in the hallway etc. Strange.

Medical condition/behavior - not able to talk about that.

Unable to talk about possibility of running away.

Great deal of good info that will help move this investigation forward.

why the heck would he be on highway 26 wandering by himself

Good point, and I'll say again what I said just a bit ago. SAR and LE teams have OFTEN found missing adults and children FAR outside the planned search radius. In Fight-or-Flight mode, people panic and adrenaline kicks in, and they walk or run far faster and for far longer than is normally possible.

Medical condition/behavior - not able to talk about that.

Unable to talk about possibility of running away.

I heard that too, seems odd to me. Usually when a kid goes missing the first thing you hear is of medical conditions or a history of running away :waitasec:

Okay...if this was me, I would have called 911... and then not let the child out of my sight if I truly thought it was him. If this child was walking in the middle of the night it doesn't matter WHO it was, that is worthy of a 911 call and not leaving him there alone. If they were in a vehicle, he could get a plate number and possibly follow them. Plus, most truckers have radio contact with officers.

That just seems weird to me. :waitasec:

I interpreted it as he saw him before he was reported missing, and then realized the situation later, could be wrong though. However, yes, a 7 year old walking alone deserves some attention, missing or not.

Hmmm, I don't see anything at 11:26 today...was it removed?

I found the comment at June 07, 2010, 11:08AM concerning. Still hoping he's just lost. It seems there may be lots of area that's yet to be searched as of this time.

According to news reports: "Authorities said searchers on Sunday were not able to complete the 2-mile area from Skyline to Kyron’s home and hope to do that today."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/ground_search_resumes_this_mor/4053/comments-2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem