OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Bohemian Grove:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

There are lots of other Google references about associations with the occult and other nefarious activities of the "elite", etc.

BTW....I feel bad about posting the wiki link.....my kids school gives an automatic F grade for any paper citing wiki as a source!!!!!

I love learning about new things.....i must live in a cave :waitasec:

The bell had rung for Kyron to be in his class right before stepmom left, right? She says he was heading to his classroom when she left at 8:45. He was last seen about 9am. We don't know if that is the same sighting as the last one by the stepmom. 8:45am and about 9am are very close. So what could've happened in that short time span with him walking to his classroom? This is such a mystery and with not getting hardly any details at all from LE only makes it worse.

They're not telling who saw him at 9am,so probably a student and if he was with someone,they would have told LE.Which means,the student would have been questioned by now.I'm just wanting to believe he went out in those woods and got lost,but two miles radius is nothing,especially in a forest.Nadia and Zoey were within 3 miles,I think Nadia closer,can't remember.

This is like 11 hours away.

Perhaps there is another one?

The next closest possibility I have found is a place called Cottage Grove south of Portland located in the Bohemia Mining District apparently.....so there could very well be a local name that refers to it that way. I am still Goggling...will post any more precise findings if they come up....

jmoo

Nine minutes till presser.

My hearing is awful and my computer locks up. Can y'all post what is being said? I asked several times yesterday for help with this got hardly any. It is a very important function and helps fellow posters that are not able to listen in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.kptv.com/video/15359817/index.html

I love learning about new things.....i must live in a cave :waitasec:

LOL.....you are from Texas, with an OSU icon......consider it a gift from a KU fan!!!!!
:innocent:

My hearing is awful and my computer locks up. Can y'all post what is being said? I asked several times yesterday for help with this got hardly any. It is a very important function and helps fellow posters that are not able to listen in. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Absolutely - I tried to post what I could, will do again today.

The next closest possibility I have found is a place called Cottage Grove south of Portland located in the Bohemia Mining District apparently.....so there could very well be a local name that refers to it that way. I am still Goggling...will post any more precise findings if they come up....

jmoo

I bet this would be it.
Thanks for all the googleing!!!!

I will relay the info as long as I don't lose my connection

Bohemian Grove... is that on the river? Like at one of the rest stops? I haven't heard of the name but have seen the "bohemians" on the river at a rest stop in OR/WA.

Fox News says presser coming up....LE has new details

Could this be what the lady meant by Bohemian grove?

Bohemia Park in Cottage Grove - about 2.5 hours south of Portland?

http://bohemiapark.org/

Else maybe the lady was just being sarcastic - since it is alleged there are nefarious goings on (regarding children) at the real Bohemian Grove

For those who get KVAL news, they will be having the presser live. :woohoo:

I'll transcribe.

Just looking at the traffic cams, I can tell Portland is a beautiful city.

Working on getting a statement from the family

We suspect he went missing on Friday was an odd thing to say. :waitasec:

This is more than an odd thing to say, what exactly are we supposed to think about a statement like this? Yikes.

EBM, has this statement been cleared up a little, don't have time to read all the posts right now.

Talking about the search being resumed this morning.

Here's the conference:

Sheriff respecting the family's privacy. FBI posted Kyron's info on their website.
Incorporating new leads in the investigation and they still need more. He hears from people "I didn't think it was important and didn't want to bother you". That is not the case now. Keep the tips coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver