OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking for any information or tips, even if they seem insignificant

FBI has posted Kyron's info on it's website.

Tips continue to come in to tip line - new leads - we still need more

Another briefing at 4 pm.

Another briefing at 4pm...

Principal from Skyline talking now

Principal said his children attend Skyline

Planning another briefing at 4PM today.

Principal at Skyline on now. (Missed the name). Parents and community are coming together to support one another. Praying for Kyron and his family. Concern and focus at school is to run the school in a way to support them at this difficult time. (Can't keep up with all he's saying). Yesterday was hectic while talking to each student.

KVAL has moved away from the presser and is now talking about the area being forested, what he is wearing etc. (DANG! Wish they'd stay with the presser! :()

They are asking people even from central Oregon to call in if they know of anything. Now they are talking about how our school districts handle absent kids.

Kyron's stepmother dropped him off at the science fair, after she took his picture. Then he disappeared. The police are keeping their mouth shut about the last person to see him. If he left the school, a video camera, another child or a teacher might have seen something.

This reminds me of the cleaning woman who disappeared in the office building. Do we know if the police have searched the school? Maybe he never left.

This just make me sick to even think about it.

45 students absent yesterday, 38 today

I think my question was confusing. Last night when I was reading on here, someone confirmed that SM said Kyron had an appt.

I am not talking about the Drood guy who said it first in comments. It was late at night, so I can't remember who said it and what the source was.

SM says she meant a different day. Teacher thought Friday. Hence, no worries about him not in class and no call home.

The quote was something about "wires crossed". Anyone else see this?

I am really interested in this as The Drood thing apprears to be true at this point, to me anyway.

Could this be what the lady meant by Bohemian grove?

Bohemia Park in Cottage Grove - about 2.5 hours south of Portland?

http://bohemiapark.org/

Else maybe the lady was just being sarcastic - since it is alleged there are nefarious goings on (regarding children) at the real Bohemian Grove

Found that one to be a possibility also, I guess I am just curious because it seems such a strange thing for someone to be overheard saying regarding the case. I have a feeling that it would mean more in the context of someone from the local area....where are all of you now????

jmoo

Interesting. The reporters started asking the Principal about that day. The Captain cut it off.

Search process continues at this hour and has never stopped, not at liberty to discuss what has been searched again.

Ended kind of abruptly

Would of been nice to hear what the press had to say after they left...

WTH was that? What is the point of having a presser if they aren't going to tell you anything? It looked like the cop wanted to get the principal out of there before he could slip up and say something. It's time to start giving out info!!!

Well NO NEW INFO there. Disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member