OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you are on the ball ! ;}

I did find something, but I cant post it but if you type Mrs. Porter and Skyline you will be directed to a blog by a MISS P. who does teach, it gives the full name in case anyone is intrested just remember WS TOS, so nobody gets a timeout and we dont get shut down.
The blog is dated for 2008

I personally think that if LE truly feels what this grandmother said or allowed her grandson to say... could have put Kyron in danger... they should consider charging her with obstruction of justice. She was told not to talk, she did... pretty simple. UNLESS she is the guardian of this child... then not worth traumatizing him. But they should definitely be having a talk with her and I would not be at all surprised if it is referenced at the press conference tomorrow.

I am quite sure that in the beginning Kyron's (Step) Grandmother DID come out and talk. If I remember correctly she is the one who said he was timid and would not have left on his own.

Oh look, I do remember correctly sometimes!

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

I have also seen multiple references to Ms Porter, she was in fact Kyron's regular 2nd grade teacher. In fact, that was even confirmed in the statement that was read at the press conference.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23847508/detail.html

When I was reading around last night I saw they were talking about a Ms Porter.But,it's bothering me when they don't know who or if someone took Kyron and the older girl and now this deskmate is put on tv.I can't for the life of me understand why people would allow thier children to possibly be targets,if this was an abduction.The media is showing the kids on the playground and talking to the kids,what is wrong with these people?

dang re bros......I really thought I was on to something.....

what about HIS dad???

just have a feeling.....

why did Kyrons dad want horse farms searched?????

Or, maybe they didn't meet the deadline in time or did something to anger the abductor... so the contact stopped. Maybe it was "do ________ by ____, or I will drop Kyron off in the middle of this wilderness. Good luck finding him alive." That has also been done before...or they may believe it's an Elizabeth Smart type situation...

Also... while the Mustang itself may not have implied much... lots of people have a car with payments.... she also got new rims for it. To a lot of people in the "under 30" crowd that would be a big deal. It's also about perspective... to some people a $5,000 ransom would be more than they could hope for, others would be asking $500,000. So "wealthy" depends on who is looking at the situation...

Well, if we stick with the ransom/kidnap theory, perhaps the kidnapper has given them some clue as to Kyron is and they believe he's hidden away somewhere out in all that wilderness. Maybe he/she won't reveal his exact whereabouts until the ransom is paid. I hate to think of it, but there have been cases of children held captive in makeshift outdoor prisons, even underground.

My other thought, as some have mentioned that the family isn't famous or rich, but perhaps someone thought they were. I mean, the step mom posted about the new car she got for her bday and her FB wasn't private. Maybe someone had the wrong idea about their financial situation, someone local who possibly stalked their FB accounts, an acquaintance, but not a close friend.

I did find something, but I cant post it but if you type Mrs. Porter and Skyline you will be directed to a blog by a MISS P. who does teach, it gives the full name in case anyone is intrested just remember WS TOS, so nobody gets a timeout and we dont get shut down.

are you allowed to say full names if they have said them in media?

dang re bros......I really thought I was on to something.....

what about HIS dad???

just have a feeling.....

why did Kyrons dad want horse farms searched?????

Where did you hear that he wanted horse farms searched?

I wonder what time the substitute informed Mrs Porter she was missing Kyron?

are you allowed to say full names if they have said them in media?

No, only intials, or intial and last name or first name intial. Unless the person has been named by LE as a POI. At least thats my understanding

Or, maybe they didn't meet the deadline in time or did something to anger the abductor... so the contact stopped. Maybe it was "do ________ by ____, or I will drop Kyron off in the middle of this wilderness. Good luck finding him alive." That has also been done before...or they may believe it's an Elizabeth Smart type situation...

QUOTE]

That's another intriguing possibility. Oh, I hope they find him tonight!

Also... while the Mustang itself may not have implied much... lots of people have a car with payments.... she also got new rims for it. To a lot of people in the "under 30" crowd that would be a big deal. It's also about perspective... to some people a $5,000 ransom would be more than they could hope for, others would be asking $500,000. So "wealthy" depends on who is looking at the situation...

I couldn't believe it when I saw the red mustang pull into the driveway of Kyron's home. Why would the News put that on the air ???

I wonder what time the substitute informed Mrs Porter she was missing Kyron?

The kid said when they were getting their classes back together AFTER the Science Fair....which we have been told ended at 10am and regular school convened.

10am... to 3:45pm.

5 hours and 45 precious minutes.

Makes me want to puke. :furious:

Starting at post 383 of thread 4 is where we first discussed the possability of this being a ransom. but I will list my reasons here for thinking this is a huge possability.
CARDS was called in. CARDS is called in in cases of stranger abductions, mysterious disappearances, and ransom abductions.
The fact that LE beleives this is an isolated incident, and have not put out an alert for parents
FBI called in a profiler, which to me says they are trying to figure out this individual
The extreme secrecy from LE, they will say absolutely nothing, as though they want everyone to stay out of it.
LE staying at the home 24-7, possably waiting for a phone call??????
These are a few of my reasons for thinking this could be a ransom abduction, which IF it is could give Kyron better chances, I've read articles and many state the person is returned.

The reason I beleive they have all these searches going on, is maybe they picked up a ping and are checking for a body, maybe they are not trusting the abductor and are searching just to keep no stone unturned.
All of this is JMOO

CARD Team was called in for Nadia Bloom too.

Assigning a FLO (Family Liaison Officer) is pretty standard with missing child cases) in which CARD or Team Adam are involved in.

Consequently investigators should be especially aware of their actions when
working with victim families. Parents/guardians and other immediate family
members should be assured every resource is being used to recover their child.
For both investigative and support purposes agencies should immediately assign
an officer to remain with the family during the critical initial phase of an
investigation.
http://www.missingkids.com/en_US/publications/NC74.pdf

Why did Kyrons dad want horse farms searched?????

Maybe Kyron had the same interest in horses as his big brother? The same reason that people suggested he may have gone on his own camping adventure like his big brother? Maybe his Dad thought that he may have ended up at a horse farm.

If he did, he could have become injured and in an area where the owner does not go often. My Grandpa's farm is 100 acres, mine is 1 acre. I would notice a child on my property...my Grandpa could easily miss an elephant on his. Depending on the area... the owner not noticing anything could be a real possibility.

In the begining of all missing persons cases they always ask where there favorite places are and things like that in case they could have ran away

yes... I assume this is why the dad was suggesting this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo