OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "appointment" rumor came from a random comment on a news website from some guy named RandomDood (or something like that). People are on other websites (including this one) ran with it and eventually the press asked about it at a press conference. Gates said "no comment". The rumor that SM emailed teached about when to pick up science fair project came from the same comment by RandomDood.
Thank you.Interesting he said no comment.Why wouldn't he want to clear that up?

Not pushing blame with that post or this one (as I just have no clue, can't even stick to any scenario at this point) but the teacher saying SM mentioned an appointment may have been her way of cleaning up the little mistake of don't worry he is getting a drink or going to the bathroom he will be fine....I just don't know. Sighs....I also agree grandma should have done as she was told, and who puts a young child on T.V. when one of the same age from the same school is missing...Makes no since to me....not just grandma though the news group involved should be ashamed!! (they will bite at anything no matter the cost and its disgusting!)

If for any reason this needs to be removed do whats needed....just rambling out some thoughts.
Remember Amanda Gaddis & Ashley Pond? Friends? Could be part of the method to their maddness...

The "appointment" rumor came from a random comment on a news website from some guy named RandomDood (or something like that). People are on other websites (including this one) ran with it and eventually the press asked about it at a press conference. Gates said "no comment". The rumor that SM emailed teacher about when to pick up science fair project came from the same comment by RandomDood.
What was his comment?

I thought the comment meant that the substitute teacher left for the day, not the regular teacher.

Thank you carole. You could be right. Just trying to process this new information. I was responding to a comment (post) regarding the teacher leaving for the day. Thinking out loud.

Thinking about it on the flip side, if the regular teacher stayed behind, if indeed the detailed account by the little girl is accurate (not saying she would be lieing mind you but she may have overheard things and it became part of her memory or she may have misheard) but if the regular teacher stayed behind it makes less sence to me. This is the teacher that has the bond with Kyron that knows him best she would have recalled him being absent from the room more readily. Didn't this teacher give a statement to the press?

Again, the late breaking news regarding this didn't clear anything up for me. Kyron where are you?

Omgosh I have to bite my tongue this morning. I just don't understand.

But it looks like to me miscommunication between the two teachers. Once the regular teacher left, I'm sure the sub figured the reg teacher found out about Kyron. And continue oh her day.

Last night as I was laying in bed thinking about Kyron, I thought about what I'd do to deal with the stress I was feeling. I'd be smoking like a chimney, drinking like a fish, eating like a horse and loaded up on tranquilizers. Heaven forbid I did something healthy and good for me like go for a run or go to the gym. That would be terrible! (smiles)

OT: How do I get those little smilies on a post?

Thank you carole. You could be right. Just trying to process this new information. I was responding to a comment (post) regarding the teacher leaving for the day. Thinking out loud.

Thinking about it on the flip side, if the regular teacher stayed behind, if indeed the detailed account by the little girl is accurate (not saying she would be lieing mind you but she may have overheard things and it became part of her memory or she may have misheard) but if the regular teach sayed behind it makes less sence to me. This is the teacher that has the bond with Kyron that knows him best she would have recalled him being absent from the room more readily. Didn't this teacher give a statement to the press?

Again, the late breaking news regarding this didn't clear anything up for me. Kayron where are you?

Wow, I hadn't thought of it that way, that is odd if the teacher knew he was there for the "official" walkthrough and then he was gone. And of course, the child could have the time sequence confused - after all they are just little kids.

What was his comment?

Essentially, what RandomDood posted in the comments section was that the SM called out to the teacher that morning something about Kyron having an appointment. Later that day, according to RandomDood, SM e-mailed the teacher to inquire about when she should come and pick up Kyron's science fair project. THIS INFORMATION HAS NEVER BEEN VERIFIED ANYWHERE.

It was a random comment by a random person and took on a life of its own.

The "appointment" rumor came from a random comment on a news website from some guy named RandomDood (or something like that). People are on other websites (including this one) ran with it and eventually the press asked about it at a press conference. Gates said "no comment". The rumor that SM emailed teacher about when to pick up science fair project came from the same comment by RandomDood.
I don't know if I heard this right.But I thought the reporter asked him if there was an appointment?He said no comment?Why wouldn't he want to clear that up?Unless there is a reason why he is keeping that secret.

Last night as I was laying in bed thinking about Kyron, I thought about what I'd do to deal with the stress I was feeling. I'd be smoking like a chimney, drinking like a fish, eating like a horse and loaded up on tranquilizers. Heaven forbid I did something healthy and good for me like go for a run or go to the gym. That would be terrible! (smiles)

OT: How do I get those little smilies on a post?
Just click on a smiles: next to where you are typing.... :dance:

Thank you.Interesting he said no comment.Why wouldn't he want to clear that up?

Officer Gates doesn't want to clear up much, it seems. He answers any questions about what happened that morning with "No comment" or "I can't answer that." He provides NO information about the morning hours of June 4th when asked. It's like a black hole of time that is sacred.

I don't know if I heard this right.But I thought the reporter asked him if there was an appointment?He said no comment?Why wouldn't he want to clear that up?Unless there is a reason why he is keeping that secret.

I'm thinking all of his answers will be no comment.. Just to not give something away or have things twisted. IDK.

this is really odd that LE is being so tight lipped, I think they know much much more than they are letting on. I sure hope Kyron is found today.

I have been reading along for days now hoping that Kyron is found and growing more uneasy each day. Where are the BSA camper/sibling and his dad? Couldn't someone have hiked in to them on day 1 or 2 on the off chance that Kyron confided something to the older boy about a stranger or weird event? And sorry in advance if this has all been reviewed and explained earlier- this thread is moving like wildfire-

Here is a really interesting article:

"PORTLAND, Ore. - A retired Portland police detective said Wednesday the silence the parents of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have maintained after his disappearance isn’t unheard of but it’s not the norm either."

Snipped

Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, hasn’t been completely silent. She has spent some time on Facebook since Friday responding to posts from friends and talking about her workouts, which is more that Jensen said he finds unusual.

“What I know from being an investigator and dealing with parents in tragic situations like this - homicides, kidnappings, stuff like that - they just really couldn’t much function other than to sit and wait for us to call,” he said.

Jensen said investigators could be asking the Horman’s to be silent and to carry on with their lives as normal, but he said in his experience it is extremely difficult for families to be quiet and stay away from a search scene when a loved one, especially a child, is missing.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

shoot. I see there is nothing new. Where is that child? I pray we find that little guy. His family must be an absolute mess. My heart is breaking for them.

If the FBI asked her not to speak to the media.... then the HELLO did she!?!? Does she want to jeopordise any chance of bring this little guy home safely? How she feel if it were here little grandson that was missing and not Kyron? Silly, silly woman!

Because the tiny chance that Nancy Grace might call her or she might get a free trip to NY to be on the Today show is worth more than this child's life to her.

People like that will make stuff up, if the truth isn't salacious enough.

I thought the comment meant that the substitute teacher left for the day, not the regular teacher.

What do we know about the sub, you don't suppose she needed help carrying anything to her car when she left? I hate to imply anything like that, but you never know...

Here is a really interesting article:

"PORTLAND, Ore. - A retired Portland police detective said Wednesday the silence the parents of 7-year-old Kyron Horman have maintained after his disappearance isn’t unheard of but it’s not the norm either."

Snipped

Terri Horman, Kyron’s stepmother, hasn’t been completely silent. She has spent some time on Facebook since Friday responding to posts from friends and talking about her workouts, which is more that Jensen said he finds unusual.

“What I know from being an investigator and dealing with parents in tragic situations like this - homicides, kidnappings, stuff like that - they just really couldn’t much function other than to sit and wait for us to call,” he said.

Jensen said investigators could be asking the Horman’s to be silent and to carry on with their lives as normal, but he said in his experience it is extremely difficult for families to be quiet and stay away from a search scene when a loved one, especially a child, is missing.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html

interesting indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members