OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the ability to do a "freeze-frame" capture from the VW video? Maybe just seeing a good shot of the car and occupants could clear up any confusion....

A member here on WS forum was a searcher for Elizabeth Olten (age 10) when she went missing this past year. A high school girl (Bustamente, 15) lured her from the Bustamente house (Elizabeth was playing there) into the woods and killed her to see what it felt like to kill someone. (It's a WS case covered here - you can search for it.)

Elizabeth had been buried, not too far from the road. This searcher says searchers had walked by and even over the makeshift grave several times and missed it, because the grave had been dug out from under a rock outcropping. They found Elizabeth because Bustamente confessed and led LE to the grave within the area that had been previously searched & cleared. She'd brushed leaves and sticks and such over and easily covered the grave. She had no help. Had selected and dug two graves in advance. Killed Elizabeth at the grave.

Remembering the descriptions of that search gave me some perspective on this impossible ground search effort going on.
:praying: for strength and fortitude for Kyron, his family, and all these exhausted LE & volunteers.

Does anyone have the ability to do a "freeze-frame" capture from the VW video? Maybe just seeing a good shot of the car and occupants could clear up any confusion....
I saw one here last night.

In WA it is illegal for a child under 13 to be in the front seat, unless the vehicle does not have a back seat. I see it happen all the time when I am at my son's school and it really bothers me. I'm going to start calling the # to report it!

Wow I didn't know it was illegal. My son rides in front sometimes but in my Jeep Liberty the passenger airbag will not deploy if there is less than -- pounds in the seat. (can't remember what it is) As soon as I start the vehicle it tells me it has been shut off. Not that he rides in front very often, but it has happened. I guess I better pay attention to the laws. I do know it is illegal for my sister to be in a car without a booster seat and she is 39. We tease her about it all the time. She is only 5 foot 1 and ways about 90 lbs so really a joke but very close!

On the high lines, there is a long stretch of power poles/lines that run north to south from Aloha up to ... I'm not really sure where. I believe they go as far north as Rock Creek but not sure after that. If they went straight north, they would end up at the school, they are just east of Cornelius Pass further south. In the Beaverton/Hillsboro section they even refer to it as "Power Lines Park". They are in large green spaces between neighborhoods and one of them I know of has playground equipment.

I'm talking Portland-talk but if any other locals know what I'm talking about feel free to chime in.

The video with the VW and the child who looks like Kyron is now posted in Kyron's Media and Links thread in the new subforum.

Please consider keeping that other thread open in a separate window, and posting new links as they come up, so we'll have everything handy as we sleuth.

Thanks so much for your help!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106375"]OR Kyron Horman - Portland, Oregon MEDIA AND IMAGES LINKS - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is there a reason to wear gloves in the summertime other than to avoid fingerprints?

On the high lines, there is a long stretch of power poles/lines that run north to south from Aloha up to ... I'm not really sure where. I believe they go as far north as Rock Creek but not sure after that. If they went straight north, they would end up at the school, they are just east of Cornelius Pass further south. In the Beaverton/Hillsboro section they even refer to it as "Power Lines Park". They are in large green spaces between neighborhoods and one of them I know of has playground equipment.

I'm talking Portland-talk but if any other locals know what I'm talking about feel free to chime in.

I'm trying to think of what you mean about the N/S powerlines that come from aloha.. as 185th goes straight as the crow flies up to the school..

But the other one is by 185th & West Union, most all the houses there have Portland addresses zip is 97229, but they are in Washington County.

I don't think they are searching that far down

Is there a reason to wear gloves in the summertime other than to avoid fingerprints?

we had a family friend who was allergic to the sun and had to wear gloves and protective clothing all year around but especially in the summertime.

wasn't there a recent story of a staged ransom situation? A lady pretended to be held hostage to get money from her husband.

Another boy was taken from his for a drug debt.

It just makes me think anything could be possible.

Who said that?

Bean,
Yesterday, at the end of a news video, the on air reporter very casually said " LE has said that this is an isolated incidnt,and.no other children are in danger " I was so strartled that I posted about it. I have never heard either media or LE say such a thing in a child abduction case before. For me,it made me gradually start to look at the case in a new light. Do not have a link to the video, but it was yesterday,in the afternoon.

All I can think of is if there's some kind of injury to the skin, maybe a burn? Something that would require it be protected from sunlight.

Okay, thanks all of you - you had many valid reasons to wear gloves that I hadn't thought of. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub