OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry, I assume my pictures messed up the screens for people?

I deleted
here is the post without them::

it made me think about something... the electricity trucks there look all white, with no marking. What if someone happened to be working on a pole near the school and talked Kyron into going to check out "electricity"

I hope they have looked into any work being done near the school, the workers.
Or any parent who might work for the electricity company and maybe have a record?
link
http://i45.tinypic.com/2pqnq8p.jpg

I would call this in for a tip, they can check where the power trucks were that day. Wonder if a woman works for power co.?

Thank you all for transcribing highlights.

I had a feeling the family would talk today - one week anniversary, and before the weekend.

I'm very curious about last night's school meeting and what really was discussed.

I'm curious to see if they have spokesperson (or counsel) standing by.

I beleive they are only reading a statement

Wow - news link is saying possible sighting at walmart in Oregon? Psychic generated - but surveillance vid with kid looking like him?

Following on.. psychic from Idaho gave the tip, store in Yreka (Northern Calif) not Oregon..

Wow - news link is saying possible sighting at walmart in Oregon? Psychic generated - but surveillance vid with kid looking like him?

I thought the reporter said that an older couple reported the sighting in a Walmart store.:waitasec:

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't on that page alone...:sick:

I'm definitely on that page. But I'm not ruling out the wandering or abduction completely, since the facts are sparse and there is much we don't know. (In fact, there's little we know.)

I am worried about Sheriff Gates... he has been a consistent presence even when Staton talked. Even if he decided to stay home, take a break, spend the day with his family... one would think he would do the press conferences to keep consistency.

I hope he is okay and didn't have a total nervous breakdown or something...

He could be needed at a "crime scene"...:angel:

To me that makes sense; possibly seeing if there was anyone or several people acting suspiciously, if anyone observed someone in the morning crowd of people who was 'new' or not accustomed to being seen on school grounds, unusual cars, trucks, vans, etc. Maybe even if anyone saw the stepmom with Kyron in passing while in transit to school or going between car and school? Btw, NOT accusing the stepmom here. Also, did it seem if anyone was casing out the school from a parked car nearby?

Hm. That's gonna be rough considering it was a day in which there were likely numerous 'new' faces (because of the exhibit/talent show).

Wondering how a psychic tip from Idaho could have generated a lead in Yreka, CA. Curiouser and curiouser.

Investigating a link in Cali a possible sighting of Kyron in Cali ,

Wyreka(sp) police looking into a surveillance video from Walmart. Authorities there are sending the vid to authorities in Oregon. Just heard this by the reporters talking after the presser.

Really!! That's northern Cali.... wooded... hmmm...

After watching the presser, I have to say that I am more confused than ever. So much points to the fact that LE knows more than they are letting on, but, yet, the extensive search and rescue work has me questioning myself. I stand by the fact that I strongly believe this is an abduction case, but I'm now wondering whether or not LE has reason to believe that Kyron is either being held captive in a makeshift camp or if they are looking for a body. The introduction of the example of his clothing makes me question whether LE really does believe if Kyron is alive. If the public is meant to be looking for clothing...well, that's not good...

I also just heard that they are investigating a lead in California. I missed the name of the town, but know it started with a Y (ETA: the town is Yreka, California). Apparently, a psychic in Idaho sent in a tip stating that Kyron was in this northern California town and police are searching the area thoroughly (ie. knocking on doors). Also, an apparent "sighting" in the town's Walmart store also corroborates the psychic's tip. If this is true, this means Kyron's still alive. And, that's a good, good thing.

I'll be interested to hear what his family has to say in the next half hour. I'm curious as to why they're choosing to speak now, but any information we can glean on the situation is much appreciated. I just know we need to find Kyron and bring him home. I don't care if that means we never know what happened or if my theories are 100% incorrect. What's important is that Kyron gets home. That sweet 7 year old boy has so much life to live. He's just a baby. I shudder to think about the other possibilities and so I choose to believe he is still with us and that he will be coming home alive.

I just typed all that out and am even more confused than ever. Is it just me? Where are you, Kyron?

Oh, and by the way, my sources for the above information are from the KGW news station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18