DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive they are only reading a statement

oh thanks.

I didn't catch that. Can't watch.

Just to clarify: So we're expecting that someone will read a statement from the family, but we're not expecting family?

I've been following, just staying quiet until more comes out just because of all the "rumors" and LE being so tight-lipped. I actually hadn't even really developed an opinion of what happened until today.

JMO but I strongly believe Kyron didn't just wonder off. I hope he is alive and he very well may be, and if he is I believe it's because he went with somebody. I also do not feel the immediate family is involved. I've looked at all of the family pictures and they just make me feel all warm inside, no weird feelings at all. Just MOO!

Okay now, back to lurking for me until some more info comes out!

I read a story one time where one bloodhound tracked a little abducted girl for 14 solid miles, even though she had been taken in a car. Over freeways and everything. Lead them right to her body. Her name was Alie Berrelez it's on Unsolved Murders or something. Not relevant to this case really, just shows what those dogs are capable of.
i watched a documentary once and it showed tracking dogs identifying bodies under 12 feet of water.....in the ocean!!!!

From this article:
http://www.cee.mtu.edu/~hssantef/sar/others/Hardy/Bloodhounds.html

“I said earlier Bloodhounds are determined and I mean it - when concentrated on a trail they are deaf and blind to anything else along the way. I've seen them literally run into a fence or parked automobile if the scent went that way (they just shake their head and start looking for a way up, under or around). Last summer I laid a demonstration trail for a friend's dog through a crowd of three hundred people milling around, talking and eating at a fairground. The dog tracked me thirty minutes later without hesitation.”

(My Maine Coon cat can track me when she needs to be held.) :)

Everyone seems to have particular ideas in K9 SAR work. IMO, the best trainers, handlers, and dogs are those who are ready and willing to admit that while well trained dogs and their handlers are an invaluable and extremely effective tool in SAR work, they- and we- are all falliable.

JMO after 20 years of military dog handling in SF, and 10+ in private SAR work.

Perhaps someone well known to Kyron had a cell phone ping in that area that is being searched (Sauvie Island bridge.)

Perhaps. That raises the question, "Who could Kyron have been with who was well known to him and doesn't qualify the case as an abduction if he was with that person?

Interesting line of thought, cluciano. Thank you.

So....the words of a classmate of Kyrons are considered facts? Seems to me accusations against the teacher should be treated the same as accusations against anyone else. LE hasn't implicated anyone in wrongdoing. What, if anything, has LE said about this teacher?

I completely agree.

I consider the teacher as much a victim as the family right now. As well as the students in Kyron's class.

And I feel sorry for the little boy, because his caretaker is reckless enough to put him in possible danger by letting him speak on television, knowing that the whole nation is watching. Why put a child in the position to have the public criticize what he says, possibly call him a liar, or an attention hog, or whatever... why do that?

oh thanks.

Just to clarify: So we're expecting that someone will read a statement from the family, but we're not expecting family?

Thought LE said a family member would be reading a statement from family.:waitasec:

Is that a FoxNews plane going over the area on the live news now?

Please remember also, that this gym that the parents went to is one of the major collection sites for donations to the search teams. This would indicate that they are more involved there than just a few workouts a week, and that the visit could have served dual purposes of thanking the volunteers, thanking the gym, and spending time with people that they consider close friends and personal supporters.
If they had left home and attended a church supper there would have been no outrage about the excursion. Different people have alternative groups from whom they derive strength and support.

jmoo

Very true raeann and recruiting the gym as a donation drop off point may have been why they went there, rather than to work out. I can't remember if she said work out or just going to the gym. That may be a safe place for them to help in the search for Kyron in some way without having to expose themselves to the general public and media.

The family handed out "Missing" t-shirts to the press and photographers at their house. - KGW more news after commercial.

Really!! That's northern Cali.... wooded... hmmm...

It's also the first stop (and a natural pit stop) along I-5.

Context: Southern OR + N California are more closely related to each other than their respective state capitols; many resources are shared.
Roseburg, and Medford, both Oregon cities with ties to the case's family, are almost closer to Yreka & N Calif than to Portland.
Relations? Ties?

PC officer said family will be there but will read a statement (as opposed to 'speak with' the media).

KGW will keep recycling until 1pm... they will repeat the Yreka information I'll bet.

oh thanks.

At the end of the presser, in the background I heard a reporter ask "Are they going to answer questions?" I heard off camera " a statement" I think it was an Officer that said it. I hope I'm wrong cause I would like to see them at least answer a few general questions.

I tuned in to Nancy Grace last night hoping to see her covering Kyron...a little miffed to see she covered JVDS instead. Anyone know if she has given Kyron any airtime on her show since he went missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed