OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed several times; a MCSO officer is staying w/the family 24//7.. main duty has been shouldered by Shultz, the officer introducing the parents in the parent-statement video.

Is the new Sheriff today from that county,did he replace Gates?I didn't see the beginning of his presser earlier,only after he started talking.

My only thoughts are that Terri didn't cry though she tried to appear as such. Her eyes were not red and there appeared to be no tears. Her rapid blinking could be indicative of stress or lack of sleep or deception.

The grief of Desiree was much more genuine. She was sobbing. She refused Terri's attempt at a hug. The most awkward part of the conference was when Terri attempted to lie her head on Desiree's shoulder...the natural reaction would have been for Desiree to tilt her head toward Terri, yet she didn't. She didn't even look at Terri.

I also noticed that when the family walked in, Desiree's husband stood between Terri and Desiree. When he stepped up to speak, Terri and Kaine moved over toward Desiree, but, she did not exhibit any affection whatsoever toward Terri.

I believe that the conference was to appear that the parents were a united front. I think Terri tried to make it look as such. However, Desiree's body language showed me that she is holding something against Terri.

It could be her suspicion. Or it could be something not associated with Kyron's disappearance. According to Carol Moulter's interview and the timeframe she presented in it..Terri had been with Kaine for seven or eight years. Either way, that would put Terri with Kaine while Desiree was pregnant with Kyron, and that may explain her reaction to Terri's overtures during the presser.

All my opinion.

Which family is he living with?

Good question actually. As far as we know he is staying with Kaine and Terri. But, is someone staying with Tony and Desiree?

If the purpose is to get information back and forth as quickly as possible... why would Dad and stepmom be more important than Mom and stepdad? :waitasec:

He can't be in two places at once.... are they all staying together? I haven't heard that either.

Mark Klaas has always said that parents and family members must do all they can to clear themselves of involvement first, so LE can move outward. He says parents should take LD tests and answer any and all questions LE has for them. This case would be no different. We do not know if any or all have taken LD tests, if they have passed if they have, or if they have refused.

The comment was addressed to me, and yes, I thought it was meant to be rude.

I apologize if you took my post that way. It was meant as anything but rude. There is a reason for a support page and I was just trying to be helpful. I also went looking for a link for you and everyone else who might like it. I apologize again if you took my post the wrong way.

Isn't Klaas a friend of WS? I would be interested in your thoughts.

Marc Klaas has said on numerous television shows that the first thing he wanted to do was to take a lie detector test to clear his name so the investigation could go on without him being a suspect.

Any word on if the entire family has taken tests?

Good question actually. As far as we know he is staying with Kaine and Terri. But, is someone staying with Tony and Desiree?

If the purpose is to get information back and forth as quickly as possible... why would Dad and stepmom be more important than Mom and stepdad? :waitasec:

He can't be in two places at once.... are they all staying together? I hadn't heard that either.

They aren't staying together last I heard.

Desiree and her husband were looking for an apartment of some kind of living facilities in Portland so that they could be near the search.

Did this already get posted? I only saw the original article about the Walmart tip.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23873858/detail.html

Yreka Police Detective Steve Fahrney said a child matching Kyron's description was seen at a Walmart store Thursday. The boy was with an elderly man at the time, Fahrney said.

It was the third tip this week relating to Kyron being in Yreka.

On Monday, a self-proclaimed psychic called California Highway Patrol from Idaho and said Kyron was in the northern California city, Fahrney said.

There was also a report from someone staying at Motel 6 in Yreka. That person called police to say a boy who looked like Kyron was seen with an elderly couple.

i knew as soon as that family statement came out that this would start taking on all the undercurrents seen in the somer thompson case. it is what it is, everyone. We are all going to read different nuances into everyone's body language. it was almost unbearable to watch. I work in elementary school and see a lot of kids that totally resemble kyron so it makes it all the more personable to me. I need to get away from this case for awhile.

He can't be in two places at once.... are they all staying together? I haven't heard that either.

I had heard early on this week that Desiree is staying 'with the family'. But you know the saying about fish and company both starting to stink after 3 days.. they could be with friends or hotel etc by now.
The impression I have had is that the custodial parents (Kaine + Terri) are where Shultz is staying.

But someone posted just recently today that Desiree drives to Portland every 2 weeks for her custody visits... where does she stay then? It's a 5+ hour drive from where she lives to where Kyron lives.
Does she keep an apartment in town? Stay with them? We don't really know anything about their family relationship.

I know if I had abducted a child that everyone in the state was looking for -- the first place I would take him was into a Wal-Mart.

That made me giggle. You're right...Missing kids are always spotted at Wal Mart

They aren't staying together last I heard.

Desiree and her husband were looking for an apartment of some kind of living facilities in Portland so that they could be near the search.

That's what I thought.

So, why is there a LE officer with Dad and Stepmom... but we have not heard about one with Mom and Stepdad... why would it be more important that one get information faster than the other? :waitasec:

Now I am REALLY confused. :waitasec:

Marc Klaas has said on numerous television shows that the first thing he wanted to do was to take a lie detector test to clear his name so the investigation could go on without him being a suspect.

Any word on if the entire family has taken tests?[/QUOTE]

I've only seen one rumor about polys; nothing official.

Seriously?

yeah.

I've always heard to watch videos with the sound off to see what you can pick up.

I couldn't see anything but that when I did it.

It would be interesting to know if she blinks like that all the time.

Maybe she has a condition or something? Dry eyes?

I think John McCain blinks a lot too - I notice it - it is weird to to me.

I can't blink that much if I try.

We need a new thread and I vote that there should be a direction in the welcome section from Mod to look up (do a search) on your questions before posting them, as they have probably been addressed dozens of times already...and it takes up pages and pages of same stuff. JMO

We need a new thread and I vote that there should be a direction in the welcome section from Mod to look up (do a search) on your questions before posting them, as they have probably been addressed dozens of times already...and it takes up pages and pages of same stuff. JMO

FWIW I failed a lie detector test on my name and birthdate in college. Ain't no way in heck I would ever submit to a polygraph for something of this magnitude. I have zero confidence in their accuracy.
JMHO.

I'm going to keep my comment on the parents' appearance in front of the media very short. At this point, I feel I need to be compassionate toward the family as a whole regardless of what my feelings about them are. At this point in time, all we know is that their son is missing and that they are grieving and in emotional turmoil. And, for that reason alone, my heart breaks for them.

I don't know whether the family is involved. After seeing their appearance, I do have more questions than answers, but the majority of the family appeared genuine. I have some suspicions, but they are not appropriate at this time and so I will not voice them other than to say that I am grateful that there is LE with the family at all times. If nothing else, they deserve the support and reassurance law enforcement can provide.

Regardless of what any of us may believe, the most important fact is that a precious little boy is still missing. He needs to be found and brought home to be with those who love him. My heart goes out to everyone involved -- I pray more answers come along with news on little Kyron. I believe he will be brought home. The only question that really remains is when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinkeydave