OR OR - Linn Co, Hwy 20, GRAPHIC, WhtFem 18-99, UP7776, Partial skeletal, Apr'78

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@Hochman I think you have a bit more ability than me in the realm of reconstructing from a skull - would this case be up your alley?
Yeah, i have a book with instructions for placing tissue depth markers on skulls. However if i attempt a reconstruction, it'll very likely be inaccurate since...
1. No ruler in the image for scale
2. Im an amateur :rolleyes:
Maybe tomorrow i might give it a shot.

EDIT: Also, the age estimation is 18-99. :mad:

Looking at the skull pictures, I can see why the estimate of her age is so wide. The teeth look young but the skull sutures, where the various plates that make up the cranium grow together, seem to be very smooth, which is usually a sign of age.

This is pretty inaccurate. This will likely look NOTHING like the individual in life. Perspective has also been fixed.
UP7776 (fixed).png
Compare with HEAVY caution.
(EDIT: fixed misspelling :p)

Last edited:
This is pretty inaccurate. This will likely look NOTHING like the individual in life. Perspective has also been fixed.
View attachment 341666
Compare with HEAVY caution.
(EDIT: fixed misspelling :p)
Note that her head is slight turned to the left, not facing forwards.
UP7776 (fixed) outline.png
Outline of her head since the shading can be confusing.

I dislike this recon, might improve it tomorrow.

Speaking as an artist, not a forensic scientist--Nice job. The nose and cheekbones look pretty close. I think her chin is more pointed.

Speaking as an artist, not a forensic scientist--Nice job. The nose and cheekbones look pretty close. I think her chin is more pointed.
The shading is really weird, but for a recon with estimated tissue depth I feel it's somewhat enough to make a comparison. Eventually I'll get around to fixing the shading and doing etc features.

The shading is really weird, but for a recon with estimated tissue depth I feel it's somewhat enough to make a comparison. Eventually I'll get around to fixing the shading and doing etc features.

The way you've done her, she looks fiftyish and a bit overweight. I think that's what gives her the real-life look despite the flaws.

Could someone name the current exclusion list for this Jane Doe? I'm not from the US so I can't see the exclusions by NamUs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back