Found Deceased OR - Malina Nickel, 29, Shady Cove, 23 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Deputies Search for Missing Shady Cove Woman
nickel.JPG

Officials say that Malina Nickel has been missing since Nov. 23. Her mother says that this is very unusual behavior for her.
- See more at: http://www.kdrv.com/news/Deputies_Search_for_Missing_Shady_Cove_Woman.html#sthash.Ru8GC11u.dpuf

Drugs — Malina Lynn Nickel, 28, of the first block of Cora Lane, Shady Cove. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Nickel Wednesday on a felony warrant charging oxycodone possession and a misdemeanor charge of contempt. She was lodged in jail Wednesday on $8,000 bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugs — Malina Lynn Nickel, 28, of the first block of Cora Lane, Shady Cove. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Nickel Wednesday on a felony warrant charging oxycodone possession and a misdemeanor charge of contempt. She was lodged in jail Wednesday on $8,000 bail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That was the May arrest, correct. Not another or present?
If so do you have a link?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

She is the mother of my nephew and neice, even though she does have issues with drugs she is still a missing, mothet, daughter, and sister. Any information that anybody may have would be appreciated.

Sent from my SM-G530R4 using Tapatalk

Purse left at her home, her car was found by a post office and kids are with their father, according to family comments. I hope this girl makes it back home to her children. Praying for this family.

She is the mother of my nephew and neice, even though she does have issues with drugs she is still a missing, mothet, daughter, and sister. Any information that anybody may have would be appreciated.

I agree and I am sure everyone here does also.

The little known facts are sometimes what helps locate a missing person and bring them home.

Ex. mentioning drugs...Did she check into a treatment facility and not tell anyone?

Purse left at her home, her car was found by a post office and kids are with their father, according to family comments. I hope this girl makes it back home to her children. Praying for this family.
I wonder how far it is from her home where the car was found. Did it break down/flat tire? Was it locked/unlocked? Did it appear she was the driving the car last? The keys found?

That was the May arrest, correct. Not another or present?
If so do you have a link?

Looks like OP was referring to May arrest. However, OR court records provide a bit more insight. From what I can tell, that arrest and warrant stemmed from previous troubles and not meeting the conditions of her release. There have been a number of warrants, appearances, FTAs and diversion revocations since. The latest is from September when yet another warrant was issued for Failure to Appear on September 14th. That warrant is still active.

Whether any of that has to do with her missing status now, I don't know.

Hello, and welcome. Im sorry you have to be in the place of finding WebSleuths.

Is there anything you can tell us about Malina? Any boyfriends/girlfriends? We've found some drug issues in her past - no judging - but is there a chance she could be in treatment somewhere? Any other vices that could factor into her being missing? Any cell phone pings? Bank cards used?

The more information - even if its just a tidbit - can help in finding her.

I wonder if she has any connections outside of her home state or if she had lived in another place in the recent past? Hope she is just wanting a break from the craziness of life for a minute and will contact her worried family asap.

Spring Thaw Prompts Renewed Search for Oregon Mother Malina Nickel Who Vanished on Thanksgiving

Malina was last seen at her home on the night of November 23, 2016.

According to Malina's family, she had problems with drugs including opioids and had recently starting using heroin.

At the time of her disappearance, Malina was on probation and had a warrant out for her arrest, according to the Jackson County Sheriff's department.

However Detective Gabe Burchfiel from the Jackson County Sheriff's office confirmed that Malina's disappearance seemed suspicious.
According to officials, Malina left her purse and other personal items at home before she went missing.

Lots more at link:

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...earch-oregon-mother-malina-nickel-who-n747446

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back