GUILTY OR - Mark Dribin, 42, Portland, 02 July 1999 *Christopher Charles Lovrien sentenced*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I live on the east coast too and have the same feelings about this case, Mark and his family. This is so unfair to do to a family. I want to help, but I'm not sure how. I'm probably going over things that have been gone over many times. I guess that's how we do it and sometimes it's restating the obvious.

Why is this ex a secret, unknown person? His friends must have known him. Most people were living double lives or secretive lives during this period of time, but this takes it to another level. Why? Where did he come from? Unless, someone was making this story up to save themselves some trouble. Is that possible?

East coast here too. Mark needs closure. :(

I swear I pot another post up last night. Hmmm.

I congratulated Linask for her efforts. She was able to talk her Uncle into going on the radio show. It's going to be terrific for the case and for the family.
Cousin

Contact Tricia. She will be very gentle in her interview. :)
I'm waiting to hear back from her.

Sorry LinasK, your cousin. I'm going to take some time and re-read what's available on the case when I get a minute. We have to be missing something.

I did have one question, who originally came up with the idea that Mark had an ex that no one knew. No one knows his name, where he was from, how they met. How can we believe that this ex really existed?

I have noticed a lot of guests reading this thread lately. There used to be none, members only. 5 guest, as we speak....
Welcome guests, please feel free to join and join the discussion!

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (1 members and 2 guests)

God bless the guest! :)

Linask - you'll do great on the radio show and I wish you well in your journey to find information ... I hope this bit of exposure reaches someone who can help the investigation.

LinasK, How wonderful. I wish you all success on the radio program tomorrow. It's been a long time coming. I'll be listening. Iluminada

LinasK;
I will still be at school when you will be on Tricia's show. :(
Is there any way to listen to archived shows so I don't have to miss it entirely?

Good luck today and I hope Mark comes home to his family soon.

Linask, I will be there for support. Thank you for all the support you have given me!

The true crime radio show featuring mark dribin's father has been postponed until next thursday 4 pm eastern. Our apologies. Check back for link to the show and more info.

LinasK;
I will still be at school when you will be on Tricia's show. :(
Is there any way to listen to archived shows so I don't have to miss it entirely?

Good luck today and I hope Mark comes home to his family soon.

I have your answer in part. The show was posponed a week or two. When you sign in to Websleuths, Tricia's show's announcement is center on the main page. You can enter and then it will show the schedule. You can see below her picture the achived shows, I think that they are immediately available. Check to see the new date for airing of this case.

As always, I wish the family well and hope they have a successful show.

Checking in to see if there is any more news on the investigation.

I'm looking forward to the radio show. I just listened to one on the Long Island Serial Killer and boy they do a terrific job of covering every angle in that short hour. I know your case will be just as informative. Good luck to everyone involved.

Did you do the radio show LinasK? Checking in with Tricia's show and I haven't seen anything yet.

Did you do the radio show LinasK? Checking in with Tricia's show and I haven't seen anything yet.
Nope, working on a new date- had to postpone again due to illness. We'll have to figure out what we can arrange. Thanks for staying interested...

I think we also need to explore the work angle. The three people I know who work for the airlines are all gay men. IDK if it is coincidence or not.

To me, Mark would have been more likely to meet a long-term relationship partner at work than a S&M bar.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back