Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has not been mentioned but JMO, I don't think she made it past his apt door. I think he was waiting for her to leave and he grabbed her when she walked by him at his apt door. I'm just speculating
Where was his girlfriend, already gone at 6:30 AM, out of town? (Source: fleetwoodmac also a building resident said BS has lived in the apartment for a year with his GF)

The couple spent Labor Day together on Monday, Sept. 2, and then Melissa drove back to the apartment in Beaverton, Oregon. Her mother-in-law said she would stay at the apartment because it was close to her work; while her son Bryan was staying in Bremerton, Washington with Melissa’s family.

The last time Bryan heard from Melissa was around 6 a.m. on Wednesday, Sept. 4.

When she didn’t show up for work, police were asked to do a welfare check at her apartment.

“There was no Melissa,” said Imelda Llantero. “Her bag, wallet, and keys are missing, and her car is still parked in the parking garage.”

Imelda Llantero said her son is completely destroyed and devastated, and has asked her to fly to Oregon to be by his side.

She said Melissa had plans to find a job in Washington state to be closer to her husband in Bremerton.

I literally cannot believe the timing of Melissa's death, not that there is a good time to leave this earth - but this is such a cruel twist of fate. How will her husband ever recover and move on with his life? Such joy, such promise of a bright, happy future. This is sickening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back