Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With the 3rd charge it would lead me to think she may have been in his apartment for some time
This is the definition from Oregon law. It relates to him as a person in a profession that goes against healthcare standards ...

Abuse of a corpse in the second degree
This is a Class C felony and is defined as:
  • Intentionally abusing a corpse
  • Disintersing, removing, or carrying away a corpse
  • Treating a corpse in a manner not recognized by generally accepted community standards
  • Treating a corpse by a professional person in a manner not generally accepted as suitable practice by other members of the profession

Are you sure about that? Because @fleetwoodmac lives there and said there's a camera at the entrance to the garage but not on each floor of the garage. Unless I misunderstood. MOO

I can't speak to number of cameras, but considering the police zeroed in on the killer so quickly, she was last heard from Weds morning, made the arrest on Friday, press charges, they must have very clear evidence to ID and charge him so fast. We'll soon find out.

The arraignment is in the Washington County jail courtroom.
I can't speak to number of cameras, but considering the police zeroed in on the killer so quickly, she was last heard from Weds morning, made the arrest on Friday, press charges, they must have very clear evidence to ID and charge him so fast. We'll soon find out.
Apparently, the fifth floor apartments were only accessible by a key fob for that floor only so that dramatically helped LE narrow down a digital foot print of the sp re the times both the sp and victim used their key fob. IMO

I think he acosted her in the hallway - got her to his apartment OR into his car- actually that makese more sense - but disposed of her in an area by the complex. Are there surrounding woody areas?

Last edited:
The victim last spoke to her husband between 6 and 630 am. Beaverton police just confirmed they were asked to perform a welfare check a little after 1000am . This gives the sp a few hours before anyone knew she was missing. JMO

"Beaverton Police Department said in a statement on Saturday: "On September 4, 2024, at approximately 10:18 AM, the Beaverton Police Department received a welfare check request for 32-year-old Melissa Jubane of Beaverton."

SEP 9, 2024
The court will address his legal representation at the arraignment, Washington County spokesperson Stephen Mayer said in an email in response to questions about whether a defense attorney who might speak on his behalf had been assigned to his case.

The Oregon Nurses Association plans to hold a vigil for Jubane Monday evening, in a park near the hospital where she worked.

SEP 9, 2024
The court will address his legal representation at the arraignment, Washington County spokesperson Stephen Mayer said in an email in response to questions about whether a defense attorney who might speak on his behalf had been assigned to his case.

The Oregon Nurses Association plans to hold a vigil for Jubane Monday evening, in a park near the hospital where she worked.
He will probably have a private lawyer with help IMO or unless he has been totally abandoned . Most inmates start with a PD because they had no time to secure a lawyer privately. MOO

The victim last spoke to her husband between 6 and 630 am. Beaverton police just confirmed they were asked to perform a welfare check a little after 1000am . This gives the sp a few hours before anyone knew she was missing. JMO

"Beaverton Police Department said in a statement on Saturday: "On September 4, 2024, at approximately 10:18 AM, the Beaverton Police Department received a welfare check request for 32-year-old Melissa Jubane of Beaverton."

Do we know what time her shift started? All I've seen is "early morning". Knowing what time it started would sure narrow our window.

she didn’t show up for her early morning shift.

Do we know what time her shift started? All I've seen is "early morning". Knowing what time it started would sure narrow our window.

she didn’t show up for her early morning shift.

Here ya go. From page 4:

Search parties organized in ‘concerning’ case of missing Beaverton nurse

... Police know Jubane got married in Hawaii less than two weeks ago, and that Jubane’s apartment door, which has an electronic key, opened at around 6:30 a.m. Sept. 4. However, she did not come in to work at her scheduled time of 7 a.m.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EVH
Back