Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You're welcome! I kind of wish they did though. If there's a creep in this building, I'd want to know.
@fleetwoodmac thanks again for all the information you so kindly provided last night. The outcome here for Melissa Jubane is tragic, for her husband, family, friends and co-workers. I just have to say that I really feel for you, too, living as you do in the same apartment building. Take care, and thank you again.

Came home to see the horrific news. My heart breaks for her family and co-workers. Another nurse lost to violence. Angers and saddens me. Especially feel angry that he looks like he graduated as a nurse so he would have taken the nurse’s oath. Thank goodness he should never be able to come into further contact with patients.

Last edited:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Was this guy a secret admirer who couldn’t handle the fact she recently married?? Was he lying in wait for her? I’m so sad this is the outcome here. Why are there literal monsters lurking everywhere?! She was just trying to go to work like any other normal human being and he just casually ends her life. I’m sick to death of this.
MOO

When they say "neighbors" I'm assuming they spoke with everybody on the 5th floor. They approached me while I was walking my dog next to our building, but I haven't been home when they knocked on doors. They did walk through the garage to see if they could talk to anybody. There were about 12 of them out here yesterday morning around 7:30 am, I found it really strange as I had no clue they were detectives. They were all holding clipboards and I was wondering what was up with that.
I’m so sorry…. Stay safe

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

Was this guy a secret admirer who couldn’t handle the fact she recently married?? Was he lying in wait for her? I’m so sad this is the outcome here. Why are there literal monsters lurking everywhere?! She was just trying to go to work like any other normal human being and he just casually ends her life. I’m sick to death of this.
MOO
I saw that somebody posted he graduated as a nurse and looked to be doing residency at her hospital? Seems like another weirdo who was prob told no. Scary to think what he could have done with patients.

Rest in peace, Melissa :( This is so tragic. I didn’t know her personally, but know someone who worked with her, and it’s all just unbelievable. It’s crushing to lose another woman to violence like this.

Wow, her 27 yo neighbor? I wonder if this was unrequited “love”/obsession, and he couldn’t handle that she recently married, or if it was a crime of opportunity?

Shoutout to the Beaverton PD. They have a track record of moving quickly with missing persons cases. I wish the outcome was different today

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?

MOO
I'm wondering if they were acquaintances ...it looks like he may also be a nurse. ‍♂️

So if it is just gates at the parking garage entrance, it seems like someone could walk into the garage if they wanted to. Imo.

Also, reading reviews (from google/maps), someone posted two weeks ago saying his car was broken into when it was in the secure apartment garage, as well as mentioning the sketchy hotel across the street. (The apartment management responded to his review.)
Read back a page or two. Last night I asked questions about the parking access, a local who lives in the same complex answered.

Oh nooooooooo.... :(

This is the only article I've seen so far. Back to catch up.

The remains of a Providence nurse who reported missing after not showing up to work on Wednesday have been found and her neighbor has been charged with her murder, according to authorities.

Beaverton police say that as a result of an “extensive investigation,” 27-year-old Bryce Johnathan Schubert was arrested on Friday and has been charged in the murder of 32-year-old Melissa Jubane.

I saw that somebody posted he graduated as a nurse and looked to be doing residency at her hospital? Seems like another weirdo who was prob told no. Scary to think what he could have done with patients.

Was it mentioned somewhere he was doing something to patients at hospital?

Do you know the sources of this info?

Oh nooooooooo.... :(

This is the only article I've seen so far. Back to catch up.

The remains of a Providence nurse who reported missing after not showing up to work on Wednesday have been found and her neighbor has been charged with her murder, according to authorities.

Beaverton police say that as a result of an “extensive investigation,” 27-year-old Bryce Johnathan Schubert was arrested on Friday and has been charged in the murder of 32-year-old Melissa Jubane.
Pommy was she found in his apartment?

This is so tragic. My heart goes out to Melissa's family and loved ones.

Rest peacefully, Melissa. :(

SEP 7, 2024
Providence released the following statement on Saturday morning:

“Our hearts are broken at the news of the death of our Providence St. Vincent nurse and colleague, Melissa Jubane. This comes as a shock to us all and she is mourned by her co-workers. Melissa was an exceptional nurse, committed to our Providence Mission and daily demonstrating our values of compassion, excellence and integrity.”

“We stand in support of her loved ones and those who worked so closely with Melissa. We appreciate all the expressions of concern from the community.”

“Melissa was a person of Providence, and we will miss her.”

This is so tragic. My heart goes out to Melissa's family and loved ones.

Rest peacefully, Melissa. :(

SEP 7, 2024
Providence released the following statement on Saturday morning:

“Our hearts are broken at the news of the death of our Providence St. Vincent nurse and colleague, Melissa Jubane. This comes as a shock to us all and she is mourned by her co-workers. Melissa was an exceptional nurse, committed to our Providence Mission and daily demonstrating our values of compassion, excellence and integrity.”

“We stand in support of her loved ones and those who worked so closely with Melissa. We appreciate all the expressions of concern from the community.”

“Melissa was a person of Providence, and we will miss her.”
After dating for ten years, spending a year and a half planning her dream wedding, a career she loved. Melissa lived in a building which was seemingly very safe. This is horrific and very scary, there are truly monsters living among us.

My heartfelt condolences to her husband and family. Everyone ahould have amazing coworkers just like Melissa’s, they knew immediately something was wrong and sounded the alarm.

Can you tell me where you got that info? I keep hearing it was the same location. Thanks!
His Linked In says Providence Portland. She was at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. I may have incorrectly assumed that he was at Providence Medical Center in Portland, which is not at the same address as Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. They're connected, so maybe he worked out of both locations, or just didn't give the full name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tayericson1026
Back