Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm sorry you are so close to this. How close is his unit to hers?
I don't know. Her unit is in the middle of the building. I kind of wish I could take video to show you guys what it's like here. The hallways are long and I've had people (friends and food delivery people) say that it's a bit creepy. Part of me wants to go to the 5th floor to see if there's a notice or some kind of crime scene tape, but I'm also scared and on edge and would give myself a heart attack if somebody opened their door to go about their day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know. Her unit is in the middle of the building. I kind of wish I could take video to show you guys what it's like here. The hallways are long and I've had people (friends and food delivery people) say that it's a bit creepy. Part of me wants to go to the 5th floor to see if there's a notice or some kind of crime scene tape, but I'm also scared and on edge and would give myself a heart attack if somebody opened their door to go about their day.
Don't do that to yourself!!! I thought maybe someone on her floor may have said something that made its way to the rest of the residents. Those details will come out soon enough. I imagine you and everyone there is on edge.

1)Take a photo of the person and send him to your contacts.
2) Better still, call security or be on the phone with a man, any guy relative or not
3) enable locations
I would also recommend telling the person, "I'm taking a picture of your address so my family knows where I am."

For me though because I'm older now and this has happened twice (!!) in my life, I'll politely decline and say when my husband's home he can help or 'let me grab a friend first' something like that.

This article quotes neighbors as saying BS acted “ strangely” in the days before his arrest.
It makes me wonder if drugs or serious mental instability/ illness are at play here or
are these young men simply narcissistic sociopaths who turn psychopath?
Do they think they can impulsively do anything they want to without being caught?
A lot of people who self-harm act “strangely” or paranoid but these good looking young men with girlfriends who are arrested for murder confound me.
Cue boyfriend suspect Patrick Stephenson (Samantha Murphy) - only 22 years old, husband and boyfriend Brendt Christensen - also 27 like BS when he killed YingYing Zhang.
Is the common denominator here violent *advertiser censored*/violent graphic video games/ an insatiable appetite to commit murder that culminates with a crime of opportunity
where these poor victims are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time?
What is causing these seemingly well-raised/ privileged miscreants to act out in this heinous way?

Don’t put yourself through anything that will cause you anymore fear!

You’re doing a wonderful job already giving us insight & first hand knowledge of the area

But wouldn't cadaver dogs lead to his flat?
We do have good police dogs here - I've seen them in action. They're actually amazing. They did use bloodhounds when she went missing - supposedly no hits - but the police would be smart to lie if they were very quickly moving in on Bryce. I do know they brought dogs back, which this time may have been cadaver dogs.

I bet he's a mama's boy and has little to no respect for women. I bet he has a history of narcissim, maybe even some depression and I think this is all related to control and sexual assault. :( Everyone says he looks so normal but to me, he looks off...
This could be spot-on LivingJuicy^^!……. and support for that might come from the self-prepared posting the suspect had made of himself some years back? IIUC a posting all about who he was and some interests was it?

Isn’t there an often used saying along lines of: ‘if someone has to tell you who and what they are, that just might be cover for a different story’? MOO

I think he acosted her in the hallway - got her to his apartment OR into his car- actually that makese more sense - but disposed of her in an area by the complex. Are there surrounding woody areas?
Yes, surrounded by woods. I was in the search party. But I don't think Bryce had time to do what he planned with her body, unless he took her in his car that morning. I'm still leaning towards he waited for her to exit her apartment, lived 2 doors down, said 'hey can you help me with XX real fast' and she said 'sure' and went inside his apartment where he overpowered her, pulled a gun, tied her up. I do think he planned on disposing her body somewhere by wheeling her out in suitcases, but not sure he got the chance. I mean our police were damn fast. Thank God. The whole thing is a nightmare but so many cases go unsolved because police don't have the resources to be 'on it' like our police do.

Just a short article about todays court case…
Thank you! I may have only checked a couple hundred times for news on this arraignment! lol

Noting:

Schubert, who has been held at Washington County Jail since his arrest late Friday, actually wasn’t visible to anyone but the judge and court officials at the front of the courtroom. And it’s unclear if he was visible to them by video screen or in a holding cell with a glass window at the front of the courtroom. ...

Does anyone else wonder if maybe she and her neighbor had a side thing going on and that he was upset that she was actually going through with getting married bc maybe she was going to or did cut it off and he didnt want to lose that?

Im just trying to wrap my head around any sort of motive here on his end...weve seen it plenty of time where there is none but it just seems kind of unbelievable that he would have just done this without anything being somewhat personal in nature.

Been wrong before and certainly could be here but again just trying to think of how this would happen and just be a neighbor wanting to kill another neighbor out of the blue and so early in the morning...feels like there has to be some context/background to a relationship or something....
Unfortunately, there are just sick gross Ted Bundy men (and I suppose women) in the world that fantasize about raping, torturing and murdering women. They stalk us like prey and wait for an opportunity. I don't think she had any relationship whatsoever with him, although it wouldn't surprise me if he claimed he thought they did. He's just a twisted, sick monster IMHO

Just a short article about todays court case…
Since the article is for subscribers I thought I'd type up a few things in it.

His PD says his client pleads not guilty, but the judge couldn't accept the plea. That was done with no explanation as to her decision (Judge Elizabeth Lemoine).

It goes on to say that court procedures don't allow defendants in felony cases to enter pleas before a grand jury has issued an indictment. And, as y'all know... there has been no grand jury, so... the judge couldn't accept the plea as I stated.

This article quotes neighbors as saying BS acted “ strangely” in the days before his arrest.
It makes me wonder if drugs or serious mental instability/ illness are at play here or
are these young men simply narcissistic sociopaths who turn psychopath?
Do they think they can impulsively do anything they want to without being caught?
A lot of people who self-harm act “strangely” or paranoid but these good looking young men with girlfriends who are arrested for murder confound me.
Cue boyfriend suspect Patrick Stephenson (Samantha Murphy) - only 22 years old, husband and boyfriend Brendt Christensen - also 27 like BS when he killed YingYing Zhang.
Is the common denominator here violent *advertiser censored*/violent graphic video games/ an insatiable appetite to commit murder that culminates with a crime of opportunity
where these poor victims are simply in the wrong place at the wrong time?
What is causing these seemingly well-raised/ privileged miscreants to act out in this heinous way?
We don't know for sure, but I suspect it's a combination of misogyny and narcissism. Violent video games don't turn someone into a murderer. Seeing violence in their household or being abused could play a factor. Obviously not everyone who is abused becomes an abuser or murderer, but may contribute to someone doing this. Or he could just be a psychopath who doesn't have empathy. I do think America has a giant problem with young males and violence though. Too many kill people because they don't know how to process their emotions or deal with their lives. It's hard to understand.

Thank you! I may have only checked a couple hundred times for news on this arraignment! lol

Noting:

Schubert, who has been held at Washington County Jail since his arrest late Friday, actually wasn’t visible to anyone but the judge and court officials at the front of the courtroom. And it’s unclear if he was visible to them by video screen or in a holding cell with a glass window at the front of the courtroom. ...
Why are they protecting this guy? I don’t understand it. He should be paraded around the courtroom like the monster that he is in my humble opinion!!

Here's a view of the 5th floor from the video below at about the 6:37 mark.

baseline 5th floor.jpg

A neighbor took KATU into the apartment complex where the victim and suspect lived. Our crew found a bouquet of roses sitting outside an apartment unit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute
Back