Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IMO he could have been socially awkward and displayed weird behaviors in the past and then when he landed a pretty girlfriend they may have been hoping it would balance him? Just a thought.
It can be a huge transition for some after high school because the atmosphere is different when your out in the world and not in a classroom. The social awkwardness stood out to me in your post because social settings after high school is quite different. JMO

IMO he could have been socially awkward and displayed weird behaviors in the past and then when he landed a pretty girlfriend they may have been hoping it would balance him? Just a thought.

I am remembering BK who had so many problems at school and later socially, but then COVID hit, and he stayed at home, with loving parents and family/strong societal structure around him. Plus, Zoom education was a convenient format for him, because there were no social pressures. And then the first time he entered “adulthood”, normal life, moved out, started the life in which parents hoped he’d blossom, instead, left to solitude and own poor coping skills, he went downhill. Everywhere - as a TA, and personally. It was a global collapse.

I see a somewhat similar situation, although visibly BS did better. But perhaps “better in own small community”, and as soon as he moved even 20 miles away, things started happening?

Last edited:
White t shirts are worn under their out fit at that jail. Looks like it's a bandage and it's red above the bandage. Wonder if he got deep scratches from the victim. JMO
I don't know what is seen under his uniform there, but I can tell you from personal experience, that when inmates do laundry that includes both whites and colors (which are all orange!), many many inmates end up wearing pink (or peach) Tshirts, underwear, etc.!

All newest updates are here:

"Melissa Jubane and Bryce Schubert:

What we know about Oregon nurse’s death, neighbor accused of killing her."

This article has a photo of BS and if you look closely, you can see what looks like the edge of an undershirt sleeve under the orange jumpsuit. (Saying this in relation to previous discussion re: a shirt and/or a bandage at his neck.) Imo.

VZCMB4XQFFDBJF3N6V3W5KJ2SY.jpeg

This article has a photo of BS and if you look closely, you can see what looks like the edge of an undershirt sleeve under the orange jumpsuit. (Saying this in relation to previous discussion re: a shirt and/or a bandage at his neck.) Imo.

View attachment 530625

Yes, and you can see it is also pinkish. The only time inmates' white clothing items look white are when they're brand new. All the inmate whites come back from the laundry some shade of pink or peach! (probably because inmates do the laundry!) imo and from experience!

It may be so that the investigators are trying to understand. The only version that is available might be coming from the perpetrator, and he may be telling something that benefits him, you know? Melissa is not alive to tell the truth. So the police may be trying to reconstruct the truth. It seems that the time she left, 7:22, and the fact that it takes about 20 minutes to drive to the hospital is too tight for anything else. The only other version that in theory might be plausible in our times involves BS being the local neighborhood dealer. However, it doesn’t merge with Melissa’s personality (the first time she was not at work on time, the nurses immediately called the police). It seems that she was too organized, and usually such a scenario would include lack of money and disorganization. Granted, I know some super organized people with this problem, but money would be an issue, and she just had her dream wedding.

7:22?

pretty sure it's 6:22 last time she locked her door

7:22?

pretty sure it's 6:22 last time she locked her door
The article I read today, said her apartment is five miles from the hospital and she started work at 7:00 AM. Would it take 20 minutes to go that far? Must be very heavy traffic in the area.

The article I read today, said her apartment is five miles from the hospital and she started work at 7:00 AM. Would it take 20 minutes to go that far? Must be very heavy traffic in the area.

In the morning? Change of shifts? I assume so. Example: our school is 3.5 miles from my house. It is 10 minutes the fastest without the traffic, and in the drop off/pickup times about 20-25 min minimum. It depends on the time, the roads, the speed limits and the amount of people driving at the same direction in the same time. Plus, parking.

No clue what her exact clock in window would have been, but speaking as a nurse who worked 12-hour inpatient shifts for many years, if her coworkers noticed she wasn’t there at 7am, that’s likely the time she was expected to be “on the floor” (or unit, procedure room, etc, whatever the exact situation was for Melissa). That means her leaving at 6:22 gives her the time to drive, park (which is often times not a close location at busy hospitals and requires shuttles or a 5+ minute walk from employee parking to time clock), get to her unit, put her stuff away, clock in, and get to her work. Obviously all hospitals and nursing positions vary in the workflow but this sequence is fairly standard for 12 hour shifts among several areas of nursing work.
All of that to say- I don’t find anything abnormal about the amount of time she gave herself to go from apartment to hospital.

she was likely always early IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laloeromero
Back