Found Deceased OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think they would have already been added. I don't think there was any sexual assault.
I assumed that was the reason he kidnapped and murdered Melissa. But your comment has me second-guessing that. Given the PCA was sealed so quickly, we may be surprised at what's revealed Monday. Regardless, it's going to be very difficult for her family and those who loved Melissa.

I assumed that was the reason he kidnapped and murdered Melissa. But your comment has me second-guessing that. Given the PCA was sealed so quickly, we may be surprised at what's revealed Monday. Regardless, it's going to be very difficult for her family and those who loved Melissa.
Idem, thought it was a passion crime, but now I really wonder. Why, how and where…

All MOO. Historically, any society past tribal had problem with men reaching puberty. And any modern country does. There is a disconnect between the genetic program of early tribal men whose lifespan was 20 years (so the goals were, to feed the tribe via hunt, to protect the tribe via war and to make sex with as many women in possible for gene diversity). So teenage behavior defying social norms that we see nowadays is the remainder of that old program. We are still a very young species on the land, we just evolved due to a couple of interesting mutations. Old societies had structured ways to send out the most active/troublesome young people out (think, crusaders, or sea travels, etc). Nowadays, life has changed more than people. What to do with them? There are few organized structures except for the army, and they help. I think channeling energy into athletics helps too. Definitely not sitting at the computer alone with one’s thoughts. Again, pure JMO.

Great food for thought, Charlot!

JMO

(Read the "however" before going off half cocked. lol)

This is sure odd. I Googed for updates and saw this:

1726427045065.png

HOWEVER, and this is a BIG HOWEVER.... the actual article after clicking on the link says nothing about where she was found, and there was only 1 instance of the word apartment in the entire article, and that was in regards to the fact that BS was a neighbor in the apartment complex.

I just found it strange that the search results would say something else, and am wondering why that would be? Maybe it's as simple as the dreaded AI writing whatever that section is that shows up in search results.

(Read the "however" before going off half cocked. lol)

This is sure odd. I Googed for updates and saw this:

View attachment 531447

HOWEVER, and this is a BIG HOWEVER.... the actual article after clicking on the link says nothing about where she was found, and there was only 1 instance of the word apartment in the entire article, and that was in regards to the fact that BS was a neighbor in the apartment complex.

I just found it strange that the search results would say something else, and am wondering why that would be? Maybe it's as simple as the dreaded AI writing whatever that section is that shows up in search results.
My money’s on AI. I read all the links Google or DuckDuckGo offers up twice now and look for fishiness. I hate that there’s so much suss information out there.

I know Facebook is not allowed as a source but hopefully this will be allowed as an exception. It is Melissa's hospital's official page with a tribute to her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulani03
Back