OR OR - Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, Beaverton, 4 September 2024 *nurse, didn't show up for work at hospital*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
Beaverton nurse reported missing since Wednesday, police seek information

Melissa Marie Jubane, 32, was reported missing after she did not show up for work as a nurse at the Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, according to Beaverton police.

Investigators describe Jubane as 5’2” and 120 pounds.

According to her wedding page - she should be probably on her honeymoon now. Did the wedding not happen? The groom to be looks like the man with her in her Facebook header and Melissa J. the bride to be is a nurse in Portland. Melissa Jubane and Bryan Llantero's Wedding Website UPDATE: If you find the groom's FB page, there are photos of the ceremony in Hawaii, so the wedding happened Aug. 25.

Last edited:
SEP 5, 2024

Beaverton nurse reported missing since Wednesday, police seek information​

• The reporter reached out to someone at the hospital but they have declined to speak until they've been able to connect with Melissa's family.
  • Melissa's cousin told reporter that Melissa is deeply loved by her family.
  • Melissa comes from a family of immigrants from the Phillipines but Melissa was born in the US.
  • Many of Melissa's family are active military, father and grandfather are US veterans.
  • Melissa was newly-married, within the last week and a half.
  • Her brother is a doctor in the area and he is the one working closely with detectives.
  • Family is holding off on doing any media interviews as the investigation is so active.
  • At the end of the video, they shared a statement just received from the hospital stating that Melissa's co-workers were immediately concerned when she didn't arrive for her shift.

I can't bring the comments here however the Wedding pictures show he is in the service and according to the comments he was not local by any means when she went missing. IMO

I want to know if anyone was able to get into her apartment? All I read was the door was locked and car was there. Does LE have the legal right to go in?
I’ve seen comments answering your question on above referenced post, but in general I feel it would be helpful if LE was providing more info as to where her last known location was, in terms of general vicinity of her apartment, or where they believe she would’ve been coming from if it was a typical morning on her way to work.

This is very concerning in general, though. Fully acknowledging this is based on my own assumptions and experiences as a nurse working 12hr day shifts, but if something happened prior to her shift Wednesday morning, leaving for work so can be very dark and quiet, and a very vulnerable time to be a young woman walking to her car alone, when others are still asleep.

There is a search organized and the meetup is the parking lot of the Costco in Beaverton. This spot was chosen because it is close to her apartment building. Draw your own conclusions. Moo

Updated Thu, September 5th 2024 at 4:59 PM
In an email to KATU, Providence said Jubane's coworkers became concerned when she did not show up to work Wednesday, and the hospital called police.

"All of us at Providence are holding Melissa Jubane, her family and friends and those who work with her closely in our hearts and in our prayers," said Lisa Helderop, a spokesperson for Providence Health & Services.

Wow Melissa and her husband literally just celebrated their first anniversary.

Looks like she lives in a complex called Baseline158. Seems like a nice place? - https://www.baseline158.com/

When did she return to OR from her wedding in Hawaii (or honeymoon)?

Why no public comment from her new husband?

Had she been to work earlier in the week or was this her first day/shift due back after her wedding/honeymoon? It feels like work was quick to report her missing. (Reminds me of the Mamta Kafle Bhatt case.)

It seems like there is a lot of unsaid or missing info. Imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back