OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is all over the place. He's mad about taxes, abortion, football...

UFOs. I think the live stream people are starting to realize that he is paranoid and delusional. They can't get out of it. This is so crazy and sad. I am not sure I can continue to listen.

Is she for freaking real? Just load the gun for him lady geezeeee!

David asked for more time to think about it and now this woman is pressuring him to make a choice right now. ..

He is all over the place. He's mad about taxes, abortion, football...
Football??? Seriously??? That the Panthers lost or that the Patriots weren't in the Super Bowl?

I am so happy she didn't include Florida in that little speech.

UFOs. I think the live stream people are starting to realize that he is paranoid and delusional. They can't get out of it. This is so crazy and sad. I am not sure I can continue to listen.

I'm done. They want him to kill himself. :(

"I can't do anything more for you"

just the thing to say

Let's make him hopeless and feel like a loser. Why tell him you have nothing else to offer? Get her off the air. Maybe she needs a Snickers or something.

Now, he is just wrong, according to her.

I hate to say it, but if it's gonna end ugly- better suicide than suicide-by-cop, then he'd be another martyr for their "cause".

Way to tell him you're basically powerless lady...

Someone on here (WS) just said maybe they know what they're doing after all - I sure hope so....

I'm done. They want him to kill himself. :(

Of course they do. I honestly don't know why the FBI is allowing this woman to talk to him. She knows nothing about him as a person. She is antagonizing him.

He's mad that we watched the game.

Hahaha, less attention on him! No way was I missing a chance to see the Broncos win! I went to school with John Elway.

Football??? Seriously??? That the Panthers lost or that the Patriots weren't in the Super Bowl?

He's angry that millions of people cared about the Super Bowl and none came riding to save his *advertiser censored*.

She's getting angry that he won't let her "save" him and be the hero. Really- she's taking it personally.
Is this Fiore talking to him or some other woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel