OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eww someone turn off Krisanne. It's not like SHE got him out...

Oh, shut up!! You put that fear in him by preying on a mentally ill man.

the livestream continues with

Krisanne it's a shame that our country has come to this point that people like david have to fear like that because of our own government, America must learn from this

David's concerns reflect what all America feels
we have to keep fighting this fight

The only good thing about this Krisanne hot mess is that she totally stole Fiore's thunder. Kudos!

Now, go away Krisanne. Oh my, thanking everyone...go home.

"And I want to thank my 2nd grade teacher..."

I think I heard David calling the FBI Agent by the name of Mark. Great job!! I immediately noticed David was much calmer when he was talking to him. Mark listened and allowed him to rant for a few minutes and obviously made him feel secure enough to surrender.

I pray that LE maintains a perimeter around that desecrated refuge for weeks longer to make damned sure not one more armed idiot sympathizer goes near the place.

May they all be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and may none of them ever be allowed to own a gun again, not even a plastic water pistol. Amen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/oregon-standoff.html?_r=0

At 9:38 a.m., one of them, Sean Anderson, said he and his wife, Sandy, were walking out, and he could be heard yelling “coming out!” to the agents. David Fry, another of the holdouts, described the Andersons making their way out, hands raised, with Mr. Anderson holding an American flag in one hand, until they were taken into custody.

At 9:42, Mr. Fry said another of the occupiers, Jeff Banta, was going toward the agents, hands in the air.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/oregon-standoff.html?_r=0

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 4m4 minutes ago
Convoy leaving the refuge. David Fry turns himself in #Oregonstandoff

Ca9KNhAVIAAf73P.jpg

Tomorrow's going to be an exciting day on other fronts too- they announced that they found some remains very near where Sierra LaMar went missing, I'm expecting a huge rug to be delivered, and I'm going to try to dye my hair for Valentine's Day, and DD has a dentist app't.

:D

I didn't want to pollute the thread while this was ongoing, but - make sure you don't get hair dye in your new rug!! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay