OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I heard David calling the FBI Agent by the name of Mark. Great job!! I immediately noticed David was much calmer when he was talking to him. Mark listened and allowed him to rant for a few minutes and obviously made him feel secure enough to surrender.

Maybe he surrendered to not have to listen to Krisanne anymore??

:D

I didn't want to pollute the thread while this was ongoing, but - make sure you don't get hair dye in your new rug!! :angel:
Thanks, it'll be in the other room, it's going in the den. I haven't done it yet for fear they will deliver it while I'm undressed. It's coming FedEx, but it's supposed to weigh 20 lbs, so not sure if they will leave it on the porch or bring it in for me.

This is the rug I ordered: http://www.wayfair.com/Home-Dynamix-Optimum-Rug-11033-450-HDX2467.html?refid=SBP.

So do they still think the FBI is taking them to Denny's for breakfast or that Fiore is giving them McDonalds???:scared:

The horned owls can return to their nests in the watchtower.

Cliven's court hearing is at about 1:30 today, as per KGW

So do they still think the FBI is taking them to Denny's for breakfast or that Fiore is giving them McDonalds???:scared:

Give them some breakfast I say... the next time they're in trouble, it'll be very hard to calm David down if he gets to add it to his grievances that he was promised a breakfast he never got

interviewing some woman on KGW feed. No sound. would like to know what she is saying.

11s11 seconds ago
FBI Portland ‏@FBIPortland
FBI Arrests All Remaining Occupiers at the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge: — Portland https://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-...piers-at-the-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge …

FBI Portland
1m1 minute ago
All defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty. https://www.fbi.gov/portland/press-...piers-at-the-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge … #OregonStandoff

FBI Portland
3m3 minutes ago
Each subject faces one federal felony count in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 372. #OregonStandoff

FBI Portland
5m5 minutes ago
At times, there were dozens of highly armed militants occupying, visiting & supplying the refuge. A federal grand jury indicted 16 people.

FBI Portland
5m5 minutes ago
Those arrested will face arraignment before a U.S. Magistrate Judge in Portland on Friday, February 12, 2016. #OregonStandoff

So where were Graham and Fiore while all this was going down???

Well, it's over. And what did they accomplish?

Hopefully, it will begin a serious dialog about the lack of mental health care in this country and why mentally unstable people should not be allowed to own firearms.

KGW NewsVerified account ‏@KGWNews 4m4 minutes ago
Just in: The FBI will hold a 2 p.m. news conference to "discuss the next steps for law enforcement" at the refuge. #Oregonstandoff

I had to step away from the live feed and WS do deal with life for almost two hours as Fiore and Graham were arriving near the armored vehicle. I don't have time right now to catch up. Can someone give me a synopsis of how it went down. Many thanks!!

Sandy and Sean came out together, then Jeff Banta

David Fry refused to get out, said he wanted to shoot himself because his grievances weren't heard. Said grievances include Superbowl, his tax money going to abortion, cannabis, leaking nuclear plants, government induced mutations and things of that nature, mostly anything but what the Bundys thought they were there for. There was a woman who quoted Bible at him and riled him up. Then he spoke with a FBI agent off the livestream for a bit and then said he'll eat a cookie and come out if everybody says hallelujah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay