OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/oregon-standoff.html?_r=0

“I’m actually feeling suicidal right now,” said Mr. Fry, 27, who lives in Ohio. “It’s liberty or death. I will not go another day as a slave to this system.” He railed against taxpayer money being used for abortions and drone strikes in Pakistan, said bankers were to blame for the world wars, complained of being unable to obtain medical marijuana in his home state, and accused the government of suppressing breakthrough inventions, concealing U.F.O.’s, and “chemically castrating everybody.”

“I declare war against the federal government,” he said a few minutes later. “I’ve peacefully voted and nothing is ever done.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/us/oregon-standoff.html?_r=0

OK :rolleyes: that was probably one of the shortest declared wars the US has ever been involved in.

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 4m4 minutes ago
Convoy leaving the refuge. David Fry turns himself in #Oregonstandoff

Ca9KNhAVIAAf73P.jpg

Wow, four whole car loads of supporters waiting for them outside. I guess their calls for “patriots” to come and support them were answered.:rolleyes:

Amazing, militia talk has subdued on twitter. Actually, like it's come to a screeching halt, finally. yay!

Wow, four whole car loads of supporters waiting for them outside. I guess their calls for “patriots” to come and support them were answered.:rolleyes:

I'm actually glad they started this yesterday because the talk of many others arriving this weekend made me really feel for the town to be subjected to this any longer. I could envision week after week and growing with idjuts. jmo

OathKeepers Media: 68 Warrants Out for Those Who Stood at Bundy Ranch & Oregon Standoff

[video=youtube;voCqWIlAwB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCqWIlAwB0[/video]

Last one

Oregon StandOff: Mark McConnell Says Most "Patriots" Are A Bunch Of Slack Jawed Onion Eyed Sheep

[video=youtube;_1ngGD6SC58]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ngGD6SC58&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video=twitter;697963998067568640]https://twitter.com/devonhaskins/status/697963998067568640[/video]

OathKeepers Media: 68 Warrants Out for Those Who Stood at Bundy Ranch & Oregon Standoff

[video=youtube;voCqWIlAwB0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voCqWIlAwB0[/video]

Wow! What a paranoid idiot!!! :snooty:Maybe if you just didn't go to these events pretending to be media and associating with known felons, you wouldn't have anything to worry about!!!

The FBI guy made it clear today they are determined to arrest more people. Not the people who delivered food and snacks but ones who actually participated. I am paraphrasing him.

Listened to about 10 minutes of last night's farce until all that paranoid screaming gave me a headache and turned it off.

Clearly things have escalated from just pathetic and ridiculous to the sublimely absurd. A chorus of off-key singers screeching about Jesus to 4 folks seriously in need of intensive therapy and meds , as they huddle outside in the freezing cold of land they claim as their own, after putting their grubby hands all over the sacred artifacts of the people who lived there in peace for over 6000 years before that land was taken away from them, forever, and the 4 freaks scream in outrage in the middle of one more night spent where they don't belong and are not welcome that they are being oppressed, actually chanting at one point "the whole world is watching," which no doubt made actual civil rights protestors chortle in disbelief, those who were awake, which is to say, not many, as this comedy show lost whatever entertainment value it had a long time ago, especially for the folks who actually live in the area and who have had their lives disrupted for weeks upon weeks for no larger reason than a few fools held to the cracked idea which no doubt sounded better in the beginning when their "chiefs" were still there than it does now in the dark, that revolution is at hand, and that all was necessary to wake the masses was to make an announcement on YouTube, and then...and then the tens of thousands would march out ride out on their horses and in their cars, hell, maybe they would even take back the feds' helicopters and fly right on in to join the cause, but no, it has not come to that, rather, as a song of Jesus screeches over the line silencing the coyotes but not much else, a lone duly elected representative from another state races in a car towards her 5 minutes of fame, or infamy, take your pick, as that rep swore on a Bible to uphold a Constitution she believes inferior, and the only adults in this farce, the FBI, don't seem to be convinced that her offer of McDonalds for all will help resolve the situation.

But. No worries, Billy Graham's son is winging his way there too, and who knows, maybe? Maybe with Graham prayers said over bacon egg and cheese biscuits for all, with little souvenir American flags stuck in the biscuits and WTH, let the little Sharpies have at one last chorus before the end, and if they're taking requests, my vote is for- We Shall Overcome.

Can this be post of the day?

I was out all day and didn't even check the news because I wanted to read it here first. Thank you all for the play-by-play, the color commentary, the breakdown, and the wrap up!!

I was out all day and didn't even check the news because I wanted to read it here first. Thank you all for the play-by-play, the color commentary, the breakdown, and the wrap up!!

You missed it and we missed you!

So, on our local news tonight, they covered this story in some depth. I'm VERY happy to say they never mentioned Michele Fiore at all. Ha ha ha!

ETA - I'm in Las Vegas so the Bundy ranch is not far and they have been big news since their little standoff in 2014.

In addition to grazing fees owed, is there a plan to get cash out of the occupiers for the stand off and clean up costs or am I going to have to pay for it through my taxes? Never mind, I know the answer. Maybe I will go and rustle up a Bundy cow for reparations.......

So....can we talk about David Fry being Jewish? I did not see that coming at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay