OR OR - Rocky Redmon, 25, Springfield, 3 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rocky doesn't even have a NamUs profile.

Seems like he's still missing though...It's been 1.5 years. What happened to this young man?

Interesting...

That goodbye note, the empty gun case, his last FB posts...I've been worried about Rocky since I first learned about his disappearance.
I don't use FB what's he's saying there? And what's the note and gun? Tia

Sorry. Wanted to quote the post about his goodbye/suicide note on page 1 of this thread but didn't really work, the link to the article doesn't work anymore either.

I don't use FB what's he's saying there? And what's the note and gun? Tia
I don't think you need to 'use' fb. I'm pretty sure you can see his profile without an account.

Well I couldn't find his Facebook but anyway I understand there was a goodbye note : (

Had a look at his FB again. On March 20, 2013 he obviously made the last post before he disappeared, he posted an image that gives the impression that "time is up". A grim reaper and an hourglass.

Well I couldn't find his Facebook but anyway I understand there was a goodbye note : (
? The link is on the first page. But I didn't see anything other then images anyway. No comments from friends or anything

Where exactly was he last seen in Springfield? Which part of the river did he like to frequent?

It sadly seems Rocky is still missing. Can see his cousin posting 2 weeks ago saying he was never found.
Cant see a Namus for him though?

Thought I would add Rocky's photo

Redmon, Rocky Evan

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member