OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something strange about this case..... Her facebook says she married very recently, but no mention of it in media reports. Wasn't reported missing for 6 days. Very little information about this lady although LE must be concerned as they have conducted 3 searches. No friends or relatives that we are aware of looking for her or producing/distributing flyers. I appreciate that she may have a small social circle and family, but still........ Also only one photo of her, date unspecified.

The media said he is her fiancé so I'm not sure if they are actually legally married yet. Does he live with her? Why didn't he report it? Lots of questions here. IMO

I wonder (if these rumors are true) if this was the kind of situation where they got legally married for insurance purposes- but weren't ceremonially married yet and hadn't yet decided to live together. I know of more and more people doing this with their fiancee's.
A puzzle for sure. I would have thought that the guy would have been worried way before the mom...
unless he was a firefighter or logger and had been away at work.

The media said he is her fiancé so I'm not sure if they are actually legally married yet. Does he live with her? Why didn't he report it? Lots of questions here. IMO

Yes, great questions!

does anyone know what the actually store name is? It says "ruch market" in the media but I can't find anything online about it. Just wondering if this is a kind of market/deli place where they could have met to eat? Can't think of what they would have had to buy and then leave in separate directions. IMO

Woah, "The last thing she said to me was I'll give you a call tomorrow," says Jennett. But he says he never got that phone call.

so why wasn't she reported missing until the 10th (by her mom)??

It sounded like she just volunteered at the organization where Jennett works so she may not have had a firm schedule there.

I've had plenty of people say "I'll give you a call tomorrow" and not do so.

What's more curious to me is that the person who last saw her on the 4th and was previously called her "boyfriend," and in this latest report her "fiance," apparently didn't contact LE before the 10th.

http://www.kobi5.com/component/zoo/item/last-to-see-missing-woman-tell-us-more-about-her.html

Gosh, these stories say practically nothing. What did she usually do, was she often alone for days at home, did she have animals, did BF usually call or see her daily, what was her routine.

It sounded like she just volunteered at the organization where Jennett works so she may not have had a firm schedule there.

I've had plenty of people say "I'll give you a call tomorrow" and not do so.

What's more curious to me is that the person who last saw her on the 4th and was previously called her "boyfriend," and in this latest report her "fiance," apparently didn't contact LE before the 10th.

http://www.kobi5.com/component/zoo/item/last-to-see-missing-woman-tell-us-more-about-her.html

That is my thought also, I read too fast and thought Jennett and bf/fiancé were 1 in the same...oops

Gosh, these stories say practically nothing. What did she usually do, was she often alone for days at home, did she have animals, did BF usually call or see her daily, what was her routine.

I agree. It's very odd. I also find it strange that the "fiance" apparently wants to remain anonymous--my assumption since he wasn't named by the reporter who interviewed him by phone (link below).

For some reason I continue to think this might be a "voluntary" situation.

The store is a market that has an attached deli area where you can buy things like fried chicken and other simple prepared items- soda fountain and some coffee (IIRC last time I went there was about 2 years ago). In front of the store and under the overhang there are some picnic tables and chairs if you want to hang out or eat.

The market itself is rather small- more of what I remember stores used to be before they were supermarkets. Maybe 10 short aisles? Anyway, since it is the only store around unless you want to drive 20-40 min into town it is usually pretty bustling. Also, it is the last market before you head up to Applegate lake- fishing and swimming area- so some people tend to stop there for cold drinks to take up.

Hmm...the store owner said he talks to her on the phone a lot because she has someone else do her shopping for her? What does this mean? Was she disabled in some way, or did not like going out? Confused.

Also LE is "no longer actively searching for her" but hoping for tips.

Hmm...the store owner said he talks to her on the phone a lot because she has someone else do her shopping for her? What does this mean? Was she disabled in some way, or did not like going out? Confused.

Also LE is "no longer actively searching for her" but hoping for tips.

I was wondering about that too. I watched it twice thinking I misunderstood what he said. In the video of her at the parade she seemed to be walking fine, and she could drive a car--I'm not sure what kind of disability would prevent her from doing her own shopping.

I was wondering about too. I watched it twice thinking I misunderstood what he said. In the video of her at the parade she seemed to be walking fine, and she could drive a car--I'm not sure what kind of disability would prevent her from doing her own shopping.

Yes, I thought that was strange. Unless she got her bf to pick up shopping when he finished work or something, she rang the shop first to get the order ready ?

The shop owner also says the last time he heard from her was the 3rd (July, I presume).He doesn't mention that she was in the shop on the 4th as reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway