OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a fantastic voice she has. So much power and raw emotion. That's what makes the difference between a star and a wannabe, in my opinion.

We musn't forget to thank him for the extra publicity and links for missing person Stephanie Warner though.

So this will mean a load of youtube viewers will be googling websleuths now, and dropping in for a visit? We really need to get a case overview and media links ready. I think the media links and timeline should be separate myself.

I also think they are best in a single post, in chronological order.

I could do the media links if you could start a timeline or case summary, Lilibet.

Reported the Gunsmoke video to CBS legal team. Also wrote a nice note to the folks at Hamburger Helper re how their ads are being used.

I think Lilibet's already gone off and started without me, but I don't know which one she's doing. Media links or timeline. Guesses, anyone?

So this will mean a load of youtube viewers will be googling websleuths now, and dropping in for a visit? We really need to get a case overview and media links ready. I think the media links and timeline should be separate myself.

I also think they are best in a single post, in chronological order.

I could do the media links if you could start a timeline or case summary, Lilibet.
Pretty much all if not all of the bonified media links can be found on https://www.facebook.com/stephaniewarnermissing

I think Lilibet's already gone off and started without me, but I don't know which one she's doing. Media links or timeline. Guesses, anyone?
Knowing how Lilibet is--Probably both! :)

Please remember we DO NOT do internet wars here. Nor do we do emailing campaigns without Management approval. Please do not get carried away by the info on other sites.

Thanks,

Salem

Sorry, got distracted from the search for Stephanie for a moment. Very bad. :(

Sorry, got distracted from the search for Stephanie for a moment. Very bad. :(
Yeah, you're right. The other stuff is extracurricular and should be done off the board. My apologies to Steph for participating in all that hoopla and also for enjoying it so much

I know this isn't our Jacksonville, but I saw this link on another thread earlier and it's really interesting. I had no idea the FBI had a device that could pick up a handprint from a carpet now. I wonder what that is?

It must be so creepy if you're a wrongdoer and you think there's a whole team of highly professional, highly trained people looking over your shoulder, with the financial resources to back up their investigations. Luckily, I don't think any of us here will ever experience that.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/a...-Room-Center-of-Every-Case-Including-Haleighs

I have no idea what the mylar-type material referenced in that article is either. I'll have to get googling.

Lilibet, I'm working on the media links, in case you drop back in. I hope we're not duplicating. :)

Please remember we DO NOT do internet wars here. Nor do we do emailing campaigns without Management approval. Please do not get carried away by the info on other sites.

Thanks,

Salem

My apologies, Salem. I have removed as much as I can and alerted you to one other that I can no longer edit.

Yeeew. Really annoying. I'm starting to hit news sites that only allow a few free views of articles per month. They'll cut me off if I view too many articles about Stephanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva