OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Think of you Stephanie on the Anniversary of your death. May you rest in peace with your loved ones who you are now with in Heaven. I will forever pray for the arrest, conviction & death sentence of Ames!

July 4, 2017--48 months--Stephanie has been missing 1460 days since July 4, 2013--4 long years.

As we drove the side streets through Ashland coming home from an errand about 11:15 this morning there were floats from the parade making their way back to wherever floats go when the parade is over. I thought of Stephanie walking alongside the Jackson County Fuel Committee float in her pink sleeveless blouse, having a beautiful day, mercifully oblivious to the fact that it was her last day alive. Waving from the float, wearing a white t-shirt, is Lennie Ames, the suspect in her disappearance and death.

Turn speakers down! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqZfRMGFOw

We still think of Stephanie and wait for her to be returned to her family and for justice to be done.

July 4, 2017--48 months--Stephanie has been missing 1460 days since July 4, 2013--4 long years.

As we drove the side streets through Ashland coming home from an errand about 11:15 this morning there were floats from the parade making their way back to wherever floats go when the parade is over. I thought of Stephanie walking alongside the Jackson County Fuel Committee float in her pink sleeveless blouse, having a beautiful day, mercifully oblivious to the fact that it was her last day alive. Waving from the float, wearing a white t-shirt, is Lennie Ames, the suspect in her disappearance and death.

Turn speakers down! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NtqZfRMGFOw

We still think of Stephanie and wait for her to be returned to her family and for justice to be done.

Four years!!! Four days is too long. I'm on the east coast so I would not have known about Stephanie's case if it weren't in your signature block. Keep it up, Lilibet!

Four years!!! Four days is too long. I'm on the east coast so I would not have known about Stephanie's case if it weren't in your signature block. Keep it up, Lilibet!

Thanks for stopping by JnRyan. I'm glad my huge signature caught your eye! Yes, four years is way to long but we have WSers who have been here for the duration and we just keep going. Stephanie's family and friends deserve it.

Four years ago today and I finally decided I would look to see what I could find. A few articles within the first two years and not much after that point. I did not realize she was from Louisiana - her sister still lives there. New Orleans. This guy Ames is a piece of work. Trespassing on BLM land, other crimes and then he and his son run off to Florida and then Georgia. Her SUV one of those devices you have to blow into before you can start it. To prevent someone from driving drunk. It also records when it was started and how long it is driven. It was driven that day - longer than her drive from Ashland to Ruch.

Missing you today, as I do every day.

Hugs to you Dicentra. You were such a good friend to Stephanie. It's good to see you, even though I'm sure it's hard to come here. Thank you for stopping by. :heartbeat:

http://www.darksleuth.com/2016/02/stephanie-warner-missing-on-4th-of-july.html
attachment.php

At the time of her disappearance in 2013, Stephanie Warner lived in Ruch, Oregon. She was 45 years-old, an animal lover, former proprietor of the restaurant, Magnolia Grill, and also a person committed to volunteer work in her community.

She was last seen on the Fourth of July 2013. That day she attended the Ashland Independence Day Parade where she was filmed walking alongside a float she helped create for the Jackson County Fuel Committee. The JCFC is an organization dedicated to helping low-income residents of Jackson County have access to heating fuel.
Warner was last seen wearing black pants and pink tank top. She drove a Green Nissan X-Terra. She wore a distinctive cross necklace and had several tattoos.

Attachments

• Stephanie Warner missing fourth of july parade float.jpg
    Stephanie Warner missing fourth of july parade float.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 115
Per Jackson County Sheriff's Office, they are going to be auctioning off the former home of Stephanie Warner on August 29th, 2017. Per Tricia, we are not to sleuth any of the other persons listed on the notice except for Stephanie Warner. Hopefully this helps keep this case in the forefront so justice can be served.

Per Jackson County Sheriff's Office, they are going to be auctioning off the former home of Stephanie Warner on August 29th, 2017. Per Tricia, we are not to sleuth any of the other persons listed on the notice except for Stephanie Warner. Hopefully this helps keep this case in the forefront so justice can be served.

Thanks so much for finding and posting this kdg411. I wondered what would become of Stephanie's property that she shared with her deceased partner, named in the document. (I think it's OK to say that much for clarity. Although they weren't married, she may have used his name on occasion).

I've made a point of driving by a few times in the past four years and the place looks lonely and unloved. When Stephanie lived there, it was full of life, love and her beloved animals. Lennie Ames not only took her life, but he deprived Stephanie of the place she loved. I believe acquiring that property was his end game, so at least that never happened, even though he moved in and partied there with his son and dil immediately. This auction notice angers me and saddens me at the same time. Such losses.

Bumping for Stephanie. I'm sorry to say that I spaced out and didn't post as usual on the 4th of this month, so this is a very belated post to say we haven't forgotten Stephanie. I wish Stephanie could have a busy life too! She was an asset to her community, spending her time volunteering for the Jackson County Fuel Committee, in addition to caring for her animals.

On Tuesday August 29th the property she shared with her animals will be auctioned off. I hope whoever has the winning bid will appreciate her beautiful place in the country and the unique woman who lived there.

This property auction feels very sad to me. It's like another part of Stephanie's life is being erased.

:rose:

tick tock, Lennie.

September 4, 2017--50 months since Stephanie disappeared.

It's way past time for Lennie or his son or former dil or mil or family/friend-in-the-know to say where Stephanie is. An anonymous, untraceable letter will do. As much as I want to see Lennie Ames prosecuted and convicted, I doubt revealing her location will provide enough evidence to convict at this point. I want Stephanie's family to have her back even more. If any of these people are reading here, I hope they have enough heart to do this one thing right. I don't see how anyone who knows what happened and/or where Stephanie is can sleep at night. Her mother needs her back.

I'm new to this tragedy. This has hit me hard. Has law enforcement given up? I know they think it was the boyfriend. I have subscribed.

I'm new to this tragedy. This has hit me hard. Has law enforcement given up? I know they think it was the boyfriend. I have subscribed.

Welcome! Thank you so much for coming here and subscribing, chissus. This is definitely a heart-wrenching case. :(

I’m sure LE hasn’t given up, but I think they’ve gone as far as they can go. Unless Stephanie is found, I doubt they have a strong enough case to arrest Lennie Ames.They have conducted many searches, but Ames would have hidden Stephanie well, with his knowledge of the area. I keep hoping though. Cases have been tried without remains, but it’s more difficult. According to this pretty detailed article two years ago, they have enough physical evidence and contradictions in Ames’ story to name him the prime suspect.

https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/stephanie-warner-missing-since-2013-boyfriend-named-suspect-7113/

I’m encouraged that Stephanie is not on their cold case list.

https://jacksoncountyor.org/sheriff/Divisions/Cold-Case-Unit/pageindex5621/1

If Ames is guilty of Stephanie' s murder, probably he can do it again, he can kill another woman, he can be dangerous for another people, it is not possible at all to do anything about it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE
Back