Found Deceased OR - Theresa Grace Flowers, 22, Ashland, Jackson County, 28 July 2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Lilibet

Southern Oregon
Reaction score
upload_2020-7-29_19-8-39.jpeg

ASHLAND, Ore. — The Jackson County Sheriff's Office is searching for a young woman who went missing on Tuesday after leaving her car parked north of Ashland.

22-year-old Theresa Grace Flowers was last seen on Jackson Road, just off Highway 99 North near Ashland. Around 2 p.m. on Tuesday, Flowers reportedly pulled into a driveway near Billings Farm, parked her car, and walked away to the northeast. JCSO said that Flowers "may be depressed" or confused.

Flowers is described as a white female, about 5-foot 3-inches tall, 100 pounds, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a form-fitting grey jumpsuit and no shoes.

"If you have located this individual or know her location please contact Dispatch at 541-776-7206," JCSO said.

Map at link
Sheriff's Office searching for woman missing north of Ashland

Theresa’s FB page. She calls herself Little Tree. It appears that she moved to Campbell, Kentucky in June 2019 and has two little girls, one about 4 years old and one almost 2.

The most recent post is a video she made on June 15 “a message to the world” to “change the world” and “be proud of the world we live in” because right now she isn’t. It was intended to be the first of multiple videos.

She uses the F-word once at the beginning of the video.
https://www.facebook.com/theresa.flowers.37

Last edited:
The only driveway near the map location where Theresa parked her car is the driveway to Billings Farm, a 140 acre farm dating back to 1870, still owned by the family. For Theresa to walk NE, she would have headed across the fields. Someone must have seen her and was able to say what she was wearing and that she had no shoes on. Perhaps she knows the owner? There is a pond on the property and another pond known as Ashland Ponds further east, as well as two creeks, Wright’s Creek and Bear Creek. If she crossed Bear Creek, she would have reached the Bear Creek Greenway, a paved bike path that runs approximately 20 miles from Ashland to Central Point. Of course, bare feet would limit how far Theresa could go.

Google Maps

The only driveway near the map location where Theresa parked her car is the driveway to Billings Farm, a 140 acre farm dating back to 1870, still owned by the family. For Theresa to walk NE, she would have headed across the fields. Someone must have seen her and was able to say what she was wearing and that she had no shoes on. Perhaps she knows the owner? There is a pond on the property and another pond known as Ashland Ponds further east, as well as two creeks, Wright’s Creek and Bear Creek. If she crossed Bear Creek, she would have reached the Bear Creek Greenway, a paved bike path that runs approximately 20 miles from Ashland to Central Point. Of course, bare feet would limit how far Theresa could go.

Google Maps

Yes how far could she be? Going further north and you come across Interstate 5. Going east and she would have entered a residential area.

She has to be in the green zone surrounding Bear Creek, either west or east.

Yes how far could she be? Going further north and you come across Interstate 5. Going east and she would have entered a residential area.

She has to be in the green zone surrounding Bear Creek, either west or east.

Exactly. The green zone is what concerns me...lots of blackberry and other bushes. A few years ago an elderly local man, Harold Hardesty, disappeared from his home near Bear Creek and has never been found. Evidence (his gun case was found) indicated that he had committed suicide near Bear Creek. :(

OR - OR - Harold Hardesty, 86, Ashland, 10 April 2017

Hope she’s found soon

where were her kids?

From SM I have the impression that she and the kids have been living with her parents locally since perhaps May. But, of course, that has to be considered just MOO because I can’t link anything, and I could be wrong. But she does have local family, so I’m sure the kids are well cared for. Her family must be frantic. I can’t imagine!

The latest regarding the search for Theresa...

The sheriff’s office says Flowers was last seen on Jackson Road at about 2 pm.

They say that she parked her car and then walked off in a Northeast direction.”

“She’s familiar with that area from past contacts out there and for some reason decided to go there,” said Moran.

Search and rescue crews are searching the Billings Farm area by land and by air.

Video at link:
Police asking for the public's help finding missing young woman - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

Ugh this one is odd.

Yes, it is odd. I don’t see a happy ending, unfortunately. :( It’s been extremely hot this week (close to or over 100 degrees F), so unless Theresa is sheltering indoors somewhere and/or with access to water, it doesn’t look good IMO. She seems like a lovely and loved young woman. Here’s hoping she just needed a break and found a way to do it safely.

Flower’s mother Golda, didn’t want to go on camera, but tells us she’s beside herself and fears her daughter is in danger.

She says Flowers is a free spirit who has had struggles most of her adult life. But she says this time was different since Flowers was not in her right state of mind.
:(
Search for missing Ashland woman continues - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2

Flower’s mother Golda, didn’t want to go on camera, but tells us she’s beside herself and fears her daughter is in danger.

She says Flowers is a free spirit who has had struggles most of her adult life. But she says this time was different since Flowers was not in her right state of mind.
Search for missing Ashland woman continues - KOBI-TV NBC5 / KOTI-TV NBC2
This isn't looking good. LE needs to search the area again and where there are trees make sure they look up.

Hoping she's okay and is found quickly.

No news Saturday. So rough on her family! :( A few years ago a local high school student disappeared under very suspicious circumstances. Her car was found in an unusual place, damaged. It didn’t look good. We were afraid she was dead. Her Dad started a FB page and posted a message to her every day, and kept her in the news even though he feared the worst. It turned out she had run away and she surfaced about three months later in California. His actions had convinced her to call him. I hope Theresa’s family will do the same with the same result.

I’m curious if family or LE has checked out the Wellspring “campground” on Jackson Rd. (approximately 1-1.5 mi NE from her car), which seems to attract free spirited folks & based on reviews I read, seems less like a campground and more like a communal living area. This also fits my recollection of the area and Ashland in general. Though, it was years ago when I was there last.

I’m curious if family or LE has checked out the Wellspring “campground” on Jackson Rd. (approximately 1-1.5 mi NE from her car), which seems to attract free spirited folks & based on reviews I read, seems less like a campground and more like a communal living area. This also fits my recollection of the area and Ashland in general. Though, it was years ago when I was there last.

That was a very good suggestion @ChefRaene. You’re quite right about Wellsprings. I wish it had been where she was. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megan_peterson253
Back