Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s estimated the child has been deceased since July . Breasia has been missing since July 6tth thereabout
Ws thread..
AMBER ALERT - IA - Breasia Terrell, 10, Davenport, 10 July 2020

Breasia Terrell: Family of missing Davenport girl recognizes her 11th birthday
37b0b337-600d-489d-b85a-9c30be1ed2a1-terrell01.jpg

@carmenugt If you can source the “since July” bit that’d be great, cause all I see is “minimum 30 days”. Again, happy to take a look but posting that without source will remove focus. If there’s a tv source please link it.

POC can mean lots of things, and I don’t remember anyone saying POC, only that their race was being tested as it was unclear. Additionally, Dr Vance added a list that included people of many different races.

Breasia does fit...but it is so far I have trouble believing it. She stayed the night at a sex offenders house a full days drive away and that’s where she went missing from.
He was under pretty quick watch right away as he violated a sex offender registration requirement. It’s doubtful during his time she was being kept alive somewhere if she were to have only died 30 days previous and he couldn’t have made the 24 hour+ drive overnight.

The other horrific possibility is this young girl really did sneak out, maybe to get away from him, and met some terrible fate by ANOTHER predator who kept her and took her across state lines for whatever sick purposes while the cops focused on the man she was with?

Sorry to be so negative. I hope it is her...the concept of an unclaimed child is so hard:(

ETA: forgot to finish my thought :p

The Noelle Johnson case should also be looked into. Even though she went missing with her sister, she still fits the general parameters. When looking into her as the possible Jane Doe I easily came across a SM page that included many strange comments from a user who appears to be her mother. This was on a public SM page that anyone could see by searching Noelle's name.

EDIT: Here is the link to the FB page of the Center for Missing & Exploited children: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Please let me know if this link is inappropriate. After reading the rules I felt it was okay.

Last edited:
I also want to name Arya and Ava Bazazi, to be sure they are not overlooked.
They are sisters, missing since 8/1/2020 from: Hingham, MA and they may have been taken by their mother. She may have traveled to Europe (Germany) with them, but I didn't see that confirmed, so it's not sure.

Arya is 7 years, 4'10,
Ava (the one with the long hair in the picture below) is 9 years and also 4'10.

More at the link Arya and Ava Bazazi

bazaziarya.jpg
bazaziava.jpg

The Noelle Johnson case should also be looked into. Even though she went missing with her sister, she still fits the general parameters. When looking into her as the possible Jane Doe I easily came across a SM page that included many strange comments from a user who appears to be her mother. This was on a public SM page that anyone could see by searching Noelle's name.

EDIT: Here is the link to the FB page of the Center for Missing & Exploited children: National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Please let me know if this link is inappropriate. After reading the rules I felt it was okay.

Kind of odd. The mother claims they are not missing at all and with the parents, safe and sound....I wonder who filed the missing report.

OSP releases sketch of girl whose remains were found near Lincoln County rest area
– Investigators working on solving the mysterious remains of a young girl, which were found in rural Lincoln County, have released a new approximation sketch of what she looked like at the time of her death.

The female remains were discovered at the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor, near the rest area, on Dec. 10. Due to the condition of the remains, Oregon State Police said the child had likely been dead at least 30 days before she was found.

Later in December, OSP asked the public for help in identifying the remains.

It is estimated that the girl was 6 1/2 to 10 years old. She was about 3 feet 10 inches to 4 feet 6 inches tall and had dark brown or black long hair.

Attachments

• 30E921F2-B590-4DF7-AD68-E23EA9F5F5AF.jpeg
    30E921F2-B590-4DF7-AD68-E23EA9F5F5AF.jpeg
    34.8 KB · Views: 106
OSP releases sketch of girl found dead in rural Lincoln County
FEATURED-IMAGE-TEMPLATE-2021-01-04T084810.807.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-29-at-10.17.01-AM-e1609265881122.png

''Her remains were found in the area of the scenic rest stop along the heavily wooded corridor, which winds through Oregon 18 from northwestern Polk County to Lincoln City.

Authorities said they are not aware of any missing children reports matching the child’s description.

The girl was about 3-foot-10 to 4-foot-6-inches tall and her hair was long and either dark brown or black.

Her race or ethnic origin has not yet been determined. The results of a DNA analysis are not yet complete, state police said.

The condition of the remains suggests the girl had been dead for at least 30 days. State police have not released the cause or manner of death.''

OSP releases sketch of girl found dead in rural Lincoln County
FEATURED-IMAGE-TEMPLATE-2021-01-04T084810.807.png

Screen-Shot-2020-12-29-at-10.17.01-AM-e1609265881122.png

''Her remains were found in the area of the scenic rest stop along the heavily wooded corridor, which winds through Oregon 18 from northwestern Polk County to Lincoln City.

Authorities said they are not aware of any missing children reports matching the child’s description.

The girl was about 3-foot-10 to 4-foot-6-inches tall and her hair was long and either dark brown or black.

Her race or ethnic origin has not yet been determined. The results of a DNA analysis are not yet complete, state police said.

The condition of the remains suggests the girl had been dead for at least 30 days. State police have not released the cause or manner of death.''

Based on this photo, it doesn't look like her front teeth are still her baby teeth. So 8-10 years old?

Wondering if the ears as depicted in the sketch is an estimation, or if the ears actually looked like that, also wondering if they were pierced or not?
rbbm.
Sketch released of child found near Lincoln Co. rest area | KOIN.com
''OSP Captain Tim Fox said there is some information they’re not releasing because this is an active investigation.''

''We just need to give this girl closure. We need someone to come forward,” Fox told KOIN 6 News. “If anyone knows anyone, any children in the area they haven’t seen that would fit that description, you know some issues, school’s not in, so many teachers aren’t missing kids.”

OSP is also looking for information outside of the community, including in other states. Fox said he doesn’t yet know the girl’s cause of death.

Anyone with information that might help investigators in identifying the girl is urged to call 800.442.0776 or OSP (677).''

NamUs still has estimated age group at adolescent, so maybe she isn't as young as LE thought. This could change the victim pool in terms of age if she is older (8-10yrs) instead of 6-10yrs
They haven’t seemed to have adjusted the ages, still says 6-10, and I think one of the teeth is shorter on purpose for that reason. She’s still losing teeth. Central incisors are usually the first to go, and they’d grow back between 7-8. NanUs does say older than that but that seems to be the only place where they say she may be adolescent. Bone structure changes a lot between 6-12 so it’s quite a wide timing in terms of development.

As for ear piercing, unless they left her earrings nearby I doubt they’d be able to know, as there’s not even cartilage in the lobe. 30+ days is quick work for scavengers and insects, unfortunately. MOO

Last edited:
That age is so tough. At the 10 years old I was 5’4; the same height I am now in my 20’s. I was already menstruating and had a full set of teeth and got braces the summer before my 11th birthday.
Other girls, like my elementary school best friend, stay 4 feet tall until they hit their midteens, and even then she barely made it to five feet. I really wonder what age they would have placed me at if they had they only had skeletal remains.
The sketch makes me want to cry;( I really hope someone is missing her...

@Dr. Nici Vance

Dr. Nici's original list:

Brooke Roberts NamUs MP#72014
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926

Adding a few here that I found similar to the facial reconstruction, searching for female children between 6-12, with black hair. Will dip into brown hair in a bit and see what comes up.

Jada Thomas - 12 y/o but short at 4'0''
Missing since Apr 6, 2020 from Coral Springs FL
Have you seen this child? Jada Thomas

Rachel Edwin - now age 8
Missing Since Apr 5, 2016 (age 3-4)
Height unknown
Parental abduction in the Philippines (listed as such, so wouldn't show up in searches of nearby states), but Tukwila Police Department in Washington state is interested in their whereabouts. This one is really interesting because in the Philippines a half-black child would stick out like crazy
Have you seen this child? Rachel Edwin

Malaila Fowler Now age 8 (photo is age progression to 5)
Height unknown
Missing Since Oct 27, 2016 (age 3) from Escondido, CA
Unlikely as she went missing with her brother
Have you seen this child? Malaila Fowler

Arianna Fitts Now age 7
Height unknown
Missing Since: Feb 1, 2016 from Oakland, CA
Have you seen this child? Arianna Fitts

VIZUWUI4ERFBZHR3G65LFVA7RM.jpg

“I’ve been in law enforcement 28 years and this is the first case that I’ve been involved in where we have a child that’s deceased that we’re not able to identify,” said Oregon State Police captain, Tim Fox.''

Oregon State Police
Who was the girl in the woods?
''The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children is working on the case with the Oregon State Police. NCMEP has hundreds of cases of unidentified children, but only nine in Oregon, the oldest dating back to an Ashland toddler in 1963.

The Oregon State Police ask anyone with information that might help investigators identify the girl to call 800-442-0776.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayc
Back