Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jan 6 2021
''Drone footage of area where unidentified remains of a young girl found in the Lincoln County woods''

I am split to whether the girl was from the area or not. I am leaning towards not, as if it is near a rest area the person who did this to her could easily just have been driving along the road looking for a place away from where she was originally from to be disposed of.

I would guess not from the area as well. I know I am not local to that state and if I weren’t on websleuths, I wouldn’t have even seen this case. In my own amateur opinion, with how big local social media circles can be I have to imagine people local to the area have heard and are on alert for missing children. Unless her body has been there for longer than a few years and memories of the neighbor who just seemed to disappear one day has slipped the mind...
A rest stop just seems so opportunistic... when looking up information about where she’s found, it appears to be a 12 mile corridor. I can’t find anything about multiple rest stops. The site specifically says there is **advertiser censored* (singular) rest stop along the corridor. If the monster was familiar with the area, why leave her by the rest stop and not anywhere else in those 12 miles? It is certainly possible I am misunderstanding what this area entails, but it seems that it would work against them. The site also mentions it being more peaceful on the weekdays, so I’d expect some traffic during the weekend. It’s actually quite beautiful looking at the pictures. I wonder how close to the water she was found?

H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor - Oregon State Parks

I would guess not from the area as well. I know I am not local to that state and if I weren’t on websleuths, I wouldn’t have even seen this case. In my own amateur opinion, with how big local social media circles can be I have to imagine people local to the area have heard and are on alert for missing children. Unless her body has been there for longer than a few years and memories of the neighbor who just seemed to disappear one day has slipped the mind...
A rest stop just seems so opportunistic... when looking up information about where she’s found, it appears to be a 12 mile corridor. I can’t find anything about multiple rest stops. The site specifically says there is **advertiser censored* (singular) rest stop along the corridor. If the monster was familiar with the area, why leave her by the rest stop and not anywhere else in those 12 miles? It is certainly possible I am misunderstanding what this area entails, but it seems that it would work against them. The site also mentions it being more peaceful on the weekdays, so I’d expect some traffic during the weekend. It’s actually quite beautiful looking at the pictures. I wonder how close to the water she was found?

H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor - Oregon State Parks

My guess is they are close to the child and have "laid them to rest" somewhere they'd be found, before running away (or killing) themselves. MOO.

These kinds of cases always suck, because no matter who or why, a child is dead and there's nothing anyone can do about it and nothing will ever fix it. No matter the intentions, no matter the reasons, a little girl lost her life far too young. I truly hope the family she belongs to can give her back her name, move forward in time, and bring justice to whatever may have occurred. More than anything, I hope in all hopes that this is not, once again, the system failing our societies most vulnerable members. I'm tired of laws being named after children who have lost their lives because of systemic neglect, and I'm tired of families begging for help and interjection only to end up in scenarios like this. The child welfare system is underfunded. This isn't the fault of any one social worker, or any one agency, it's the systemic failure of an entire political system that seems to believe they have far better priorities than keeping children safe and raising healthy, well-adjusted children into the world. MOO and I stand by it.

It's kinda hard to say. They probably aren't local being at a rest stop and what not, but it's possible they are from within 50 miles too because it would make people assume being at a rest stop that it was someone from far away, kinda like a red herring. Start people looking in the wrong places right away. Chances are that's not the case but it definitely is possible. Some of the monsters out there are pretty smart, which is scary, the don't get caught until they start losing control of their impulses and start making stupid mistakes. Like Israel keyes. Even tho he's dead he freaks me out. His planning til he lost control at the end was creepy. His house in NY heavily wooded area not far from the border...lots of possibilities there. And the thing with him is....there's probably more like him we have no idea about yet. Sad. The amount of unidentified persons is very sad. I always wishing people get their names back, especially when it's a child. Everyone deserves to at least have the dignity of their name in death. And I don't even want to get into all the families and friends of missing people.

View attachment 278550still unidentified remains of a young girl were discovered in the
Keepsakes are left in the parking area at H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor in Lincoln County, near where unidentified remains of a young girl were discovered.
Remains found in Lincoln County

Bizarre formatting and lack of punctuation on that page. But I think it's just saying she hasn't been identified yet (not surprising. It hasn't been long), and people are leaving "keepsakes" there in her memory.

I didn't know I could get so emotional over a case, but when I read the post my jaw dropped and I got teary. You spend a couple days looking into someone's life like this and you really get attached. So happy to hear she's going home, and I can only hope above all hope we get more good news for all the other young ladies in this thread.

I didn't know I could get so emotional over a case, but when I read the post my jaw dropped and I got teary. You spend a couple days looking into someone's life like this and you really get attached. So happy to hear she's going home, and I can only hope above all hope we get more good news for all the other young ladies in this thread.

It feels so good when you read "found safe",sadly it doesn't happen often enough on cases I follow :(

She was found exactly one month ago today. Another month she doesn’t have a name :/ Hopefully we can get some answers here within a couple weeks. I hate how real life takes so long :(
I wonder who found her and how off the beaten path it was.

Police rule out some missing children in ongoing effort to ID girl found dead near Lincoln Co. rest area

5ff3478fc207a.image.jpg

Police have ruled out some missing children in the investigation to identify a girl found dead near a rest area in Lincoln County.
---
Oregon State Police reported Monday that they have received more than 150 tips from people in the U.S. and Canada about this case.

As part of the investigation, police said Monday they have been able to exclude some missing children from this case. Those children were identified as:
  • Dulce Alavez, age 6, from Bridgeton, NJ
  • Addyson Gibson, age 12, from Portland, OR
  • Noelle Johnson, age 7, from Portland, OR
  • Niayah Bylenga (AKA Niayah Crawford), age 7, from Pendleton, OR or Ritzville, WA
  • Tarie Price, age 8, from Gretna, NE
  • Breasia Terrell, age 10, from Davenport, IA
“We are deeply appreciative of the public’s input so far, and continue to accept information which may lead to the identification of the child,” according to OSP.

Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 800-442-0776 or *OSP (*677).

Police rule out some missing children in ongoing effort to ID girl found dead near Lincoln Co. rest area

I am working on this case. Although I cannot answer any questions during the investigation, I can make a plea for my Websleuths community to keep an eye out for the profiles of possible missing juvenile females who have gone missing in the last year (~2019 or more recent), 6-10 years of age at the time of disappearance, with dark brown/black hair. As of now, the names of interest are:
Brooke Roberts NamUs MP#72014
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Again, I can't answer any questions but if you find a name we should explore, please let me know through the messaging option on the site, or post a reply. Thank you in advance for your help, Websleuths! Dr. Nici
Christy Young out of Dalhart TX has a similar appearance. I will keep scanning.. Father has old ties to Hermiston OR

Attachments

• PSX_20210112_044918.jpg
    PSX_20210112_044918.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 654
Last edited:
Christy Young out of Dalhart TX has a similar appearance. I will keep scanning.. Father has old ties to Hermiston OR
Height is right..
Have you seen this child? Christy Young
    • Missing Since
    • Jul 17, 2020
    • Missing From
    • Dalhart, TX
    • DOB
    • Feb 20, 2009
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Hazel
    • Height
    • 4'4"
    • Weight
    • 70 lbs
Christy, Daniel, and Samantha were last seen on July 17, 2020. They may be in the company of their father, Dan Young.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024
Back