Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry getting to this case late but know the area well. If her nationality is Native American than Tribal Counsel at Grande Rhonde would be my first inquiry as an investigator. Get a list of kids not in school since Oct. That fit the criteria. Im sure the Res is off the grid somewhat due to Covid right now. Next i feel strongly this is parental or custodial related death. .So few details in media make it difficult but I do believe there are other kids in the family of this child. An abused child unfortunately. Meth being the catalyst in much of Oregon.

Height is right..
Have you seen this child? Christy Young
    • Missing Since
    • Jul 17, 2020
    • Missing From
    • Dalhart, TX
    • DOB
    • Feb 20, 2009
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Hazel
    • Height
    • 4'4"
    • Weight
    • 70 lbs
Christy, Daniel, and Samantha were last seen on July 17, 2020. They may be in the company of their father, Dan Young.''

Oregon State Police are working to investigate 150 tips that have been received in connection with the death of a young girl in Lincoln County. They still don't know the girl's identity, but they have excluded six missing children. They include 12-year-old Addyson Gibson, of Portland, seven-year-old Noelle Johnson, of Portland and seven-year-old Niayah Bylenga [[ NIE'-uh bih-LENG'-uh ]] from Pendleton or Ritzville, Washington. Investigators are asking that people continue to report tips. They're hoping a sketch of the girl helps identify her.
Child Death Investigation

upload_2021-1-12_11-12-47.jpeg
In an effort to refocus the public’s attention and reduce duplicative tips, authorities have excluded the following reported missing children from the investigation:

• Dulce Alavez, age 6, from Bridgeton, New Jersey;
  • Addyson Gibson, age 12, from Portland, Oregon;
  • Noelle Johnson, age 7, from Portland, Oregon;
  • Niayah Bylenga (AKA Niayah Crawford), age 7, from Pendleton, Washington, or Ritzville, Washington;
  • Tarie Price, age 8, from Gretna, Nebraska; and
  • Breasia Terrell, age 10, from Davenport, Iowa.
Oregon State Police seek help in identifying child’s body found at rest area in December | TheTrucker.com

I did wonder about these three children.

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
Isabella Ruth Miller-Jenkins. She disappeared with her mother in Virginia when she was 7 in 2010. I think that the teeth might match up.

Alexandra Volovoy. She disappeared with her mother in Brooklyn, NY when she was 7 in 2013. I think that the teeth might match, but the face shape is different and the two are probably in Russia or Belarus.

Kayla Unbehaun. She disappeared with her mother in Illinois when she was 7 in 2017. I think that the teeth and face shape might match and out of these three, I think that Kayla might be the strongest candidate lookswise.

If we knew the deceased's ethnicity and how long she may have been there, then I think that we might have a better chance at identifying her. These girls aside, I think that this little girl might have Asian or Native American ancestry, which draws back to a previous post about the reservations.
The tragedy of the current pandemic is that untold numbers of murders caused by domestic violence and child abuse are likely going unreported and when this whole disaster ends then the killers can just say 'They died of Covid' to some people.

I am working on this case. Although I cannot answer any questions during the investigation, I can make a plea for my Websleuths community to keep an eye out for the profiles of possible missing juvenile females who have gone missing in the last year (~2019 or more recent), 6-10 years of age at the time of disappearance, with dark brown/black hair. As of now, the names of interest are:
Brooke Roberts NamUs MP#72014
Amal Mohamed MP#56903
Noelle Johnson
Naiyah Crawford
Tarie Price
Mildred Oldcrow MP#75926
Again, I can't answer any questions but if you find a name we should explore, please let me know through the messaging option on the site, or post a reply. Thank you in advance for your help, Websleuths! Dr. Nici

Dulce alvarez missing from nj.

Ah i see little dulce was ruled out.
The young jane doe does look native or hispanic.

Last edited:
Investigators left with no leads following child’s death

"After a full month, Oregon State Police (OSP) detectives seem to have more questions than answers regarding the remains of a child found in rural north Lincoln County.

On Dec. 10, investigators were summoned to the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor, located near Otis/Rose Lodge, for a death investigation. At this location, investigators found the remains of a female child that the Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office estimated to be between 6.5 to 10 years old. She is approximately 3’10” to 4’6” tall, and had long hair that is dark brown or black.

The body was found in proximity to the rest area along Highway 18 at the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor, which sees an estimated 8,000 vehicles per day, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). OSP also said last week that the body was located along the banks of the Salmon River.

Due to the heavy winter rains, the Salmon River often expands and shrinks depending on the weather. For this reason OSP Captain Tim Fox said their detectives “do not know 100 percent how she got to where she was.”

OSP said they will not be releasing anything regarding the nature of child’s death, nor will they release what was found at the scene.

Fox told The News Guard last week that their agency has received over 150 tips regarding the case from citizens from the United States and Canada, but so far, OSP does not have any solid leads to follow. Fox called this a ‘priority case’ as OSP has had more than six different Major Crimes Detectives working the case.

OSP released a sketch of the victim last week courtesy of the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office in hopes of identifying the child. The race or ethnic origin of the child has yet to be determined according to OSP, but DNA analysis is not complete.

Due to the condition of the remains the victim had likely been deceased at least 30 days before she was discovered and Fox said last week that OSP is unsure of when the full DNA results will be come back.

“DNA will take time,” Fox said. “OSP collected the sample, that sample then has to be sent to a private lab that will do genetic genealogy and phenotyping.”

Fox said OSP has been working closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children from the start of the case in hopes of finding a potential match. The center has about 700 cases of unidentified children remains from across the country, including nine in Oregon, The Oregonian reported last week. However, Fox said no connections have been made.

OSP said Jan. 11 that investigators are looking into several connections through dental records, age, descriptors and confirmed sightings via verifiable sources, and/or recent contacts with family or friends that demonstrate they were alive after the remains of the unidentified female were discovered in Lincoln County.

OSP will not comment on the individual methods used to exclude each child.

In an effort to refocus the public’s attention and reduce duplicative tips, OSP is now prepared to publicly exclude the following reported missing children from their investigation:

- Dulce Alavez, age 6, from Bridgeton, NJ

- Addyson Gibson, age 12, from Portland, OR

- Noelle Johnson, age 7, from Portland, OR

- Niayah Bylenga (AKA Niayah Crawford), age 7, from Pendleton, OR or Ritzville, WA

- Tarie Price, age 8, from Gretna, NE

- Breasia Terrell, age 10, from Davenport, IA

OSP reminds the public that while these children have been excluded from their investigation, they are all still reported missing and they ask the public to continue to be vigilant for these children and all other missing persons reported across the nation.

If you have any information that might help investigators in identifying this child, please call 800-442-0776 or *OSP (*677)."

Attachments

• upload_2021-1-13_13-15-26.png
    upload_2021-1-13_13-15-26.png
    73 bytes · Views: 14
Investigators left with no leads following child’s death

"After a full month, Oregon State Police (OSP) detectives seem to have more questions than answers regarding the remains of a child found in rural north Lincoln County.

On Dec. 10, investigators were summoned to the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor, located near Otis/Rose Lodge, for a death investigation. At this location, investigators found the remains of a female child that the Oregon State Medical Examiner’s Office estimated to be between 6.5 to 10 years old. She is approximately 3’10” to 4’6” tall, and had long hair that is dark brown or black.

The body was found in proximity to the rest area along Highway 18 at the H.B. Van Duzer Forest State Scenic Corridor, which sees an estimated 8,000 vehicles per day, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). OSP also said last week that the body was located along the banks of the Salmon River.

Due to the heavy winter rains, the Salmon River often expands and shrinks depending on the weather. For this reason OSP Captain Tim Fox said their detectives “do not know 100 percent how she got to where she was.”

OSP said they will not be releasing anything regarding the nature of child’s death, nor will they release what was found at the scene.

Fox told The News Guard last week that their agency has received over 150 tips regarding the case from citizens from the United States and Canada, but so far, OSP does not have any solid leads to follow. Fox called this a ‘priority case’ as OSP has had more than six different Major Crimes Detectives working the case.

OSP released a sketch of the victim last week courtesy of the Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office in hopes of identifying the child. The race or ethnic origin of the child has yet to be determined according to OSP, but DNA analysis is not complete.

Due to the condition of the remains the victim had likely been deceased at least 30 days before she was discovered and Fox said last week that OSP is unsure of when the full DNA results will be come back.

“DNA will take time,” Fox said. “OSP collected the sample, that sample then has to be sent to a private lab that will do genetic genealogy and phenotyping.”

Fox said OSP has been working closely with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children from the start of the case in hopes of finding a potential match. The center has about 700 cases of unidentified children remains from across the country, including nine in Oregon, The Oregonian reported last week. However, Fox said no connections have been made.

OSP said Jan. 11 that investigators are looking into several connections through dental records, age, descriptors and confirmed sightings via verifiable sources, and/or recent contacts with family or friends that demonstrate they were alive after the remains of the unidentified female were discovered in Lincoln County.

OSP will not comment on the individual methods used to exclude each child.

In an effort to refocus the public’s attention and reduce duplicative tips, OSP is now prepared to publicly exclude the following reported missing children from their investigation:

- Dulce Alavez, age 6, from Bridgeton, NJ

- Addyson Gibson, age 12, from Portland, OR

- Noelle Johnson, age 7, from Portland, OR

- Niayah Bylenga (AKA Niayah Crawford), age 7, from Pendleton, OR or Ritzville, WA

- Tarie Price, age 8, from Gretna, NE

- Breasia Terrell, age 10, from Davenport, IA

OSP reminds the public that while these children have been excluded from their investigation, they are all still reported missing and they ask the public to continue to be vigilant for these children and all other missing persons reported across the nation.

If you have any information that might help investigators in identifying this child, please call 800-442-0776 or *OSP (*677)."
This child has been found safe, thankfully.

Found Safe - WA - Naiyah Crawford, 7, Ritzville, 27 September 2020 *parental abduction*

Christy Young out of Dalhart TX has a similar appearance. I will keep scanning.. Father has old ties to Hermiston OR

That's a great find, bcbevan. The drawing of the unidentified child looks exactly like the picture of missing Christy Young. Even the shadowing at the forehead reflects the shape of Christi's hairline.

psx_20210112_044918-jpg.279106

Height is right..
Have you seen this child? Christy Young
    • Missing Since
    • Jul 17, 2020
    • Missing From
    • Dalhart, TX
    • DOB
    • Feb 20, 2009
    • Age Now
    • Sex
    • Female
    • Race
    • White
    • Hair Color
    • Brown
    • Eye Color
    • Hazel
    • Height
    • 4'4"
    • Weight
    • 70 lbs
Christy, Daniel, and Samantha were last seen on July 17, 2020. They may be in the company of their father, Dan Young.''

I'm so confused. Christy and her siblings were last seen on July 17, 2020? And they were also missing in 2014? AZ - AZ - Samantha, 4, Christy, 5, & Daniel Young 6, Tucson, 7 Sept 2014

Could someone please update their thread with links to show they are currently missing? I am apparently geolocked out of the above link (that talks about them being missing now and a parent having ties to OR) myself. TIA.

Have you seen this child? Samantha Young

The link above indicates they have been missing since July 17, 2020. No indication that they have been located. They are allegedly in the company of their father.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back