GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thinking is this.. he promised her something. "If you shut up, I'll let you go once we get money out of the ATM in awhile" or something like that. Or it was a threat, where he said he'd shoot her if she said a word. She was trying to be "good" and not get hurt, thinking she'd get away or he'd let her get away eventually. I mean, those scenarios have happened many times in the past. :-/

The LE saying they aren't sure if this is a criminal case yet (I forget their exact wording) is what makes me wonder. Overall I feel she was taken against her will, but a small part of me wonders.. maybe so the chance of her still being alive is a good possibility.

JMO.

I think they have to word it like that. They can't stand there and say a crime was committed and then it turns out that she left on her own. And in turn they can't say she took off on her own, and have it turn out she was abducted. They have to be very careful what they say anymore because they get so much criticism from the public and the media in so many cases, they don't want their words to come back to bite them later.

BBM

I still can't get my mind off the LE statements at yesterday's 10 am presser that you mentioned above (BBM).
More than once, they refused to say that a crime was committed.

But after watching Clint (Whitney's husband) and Whitney's mother, and the very sad state they were in....
and because the mother used the past tense when referring to Whitney - and especially after the family
spokesman said: "I hope we catch whoever committed this horrible crime." ... I continue to think the family
has been told more about the case, and probably evidence found, than we are being told by LE.

Agree. They may have found enough evidence that causes them to think she could be dead... but not enough to actually confirm it, leaving a possibility that she is alive. However... to a family who is missing a daughter, a wife, a sister, just the idea of abduction and possible sexual assault would be horrible. I don't know much about their religion, but I read posts a few pages back that cause me to believe it's a very delicate issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee