GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that has been reported is that he was there when she left. I believe he also drove around after he got the call that she hadn't shown up at work. There has not been any indication that he has been ruled in or ruled out that I have read; however, Whitney's mother is very supportive of him.

so was sharon rocha

i have to disagree. i'm smaller than whitney and i've parallel parked a suburban in midtown manhattan during presidential traffic. and no i wasn't part of the motorcade. lol.

you don't drive a car you can't park. IMO she was tipsy.

which, again, doesn't explain anything. the important part is that her neighbor said the window wasn't smashed; and clint was quoted as saying the tires weren't muddy. so monday night, we can surmise that the car was not in the condition it was when they found it on tuesday afternoon.

so was sharon rocha

more and more references to laci on the previous thread as well. i surely hope this is not the case. i so badly want to believe this husband is not responsible for this (and we can't sleuth him anyway :D )

did u all see the posts / discussion on the previous thread about her fatigue / parking the vehicle? on her fb page she said she hadn't been sleeping well. there was the comment from her mom about how badly she wanted to be a mother (so speculation about a possible early pregnancy) and then the health issue with a gluten-free diet.

speculation about family members:
Any speculation about the family members of Whitney is not acceptable until or unless they are named a person of interest or a suspect.

i have to disagree. i'm smaller than whitney and i've parallel parked a suburban in midtown manhattan during presidential traffic. and no i wasn't part of the motorcade. lol.

you don't drive a car you can't park. IMO she was tipsy.

which, again, doesn't explain anything. the important part is that her neighbor said the window wasn't smashed; and
clint was quoted as saying the tires weren't muddy
. so monday night, we can surmise that the car was not in the condition it was when they found it on tuesday afternoon.

They lived in an Apartment Complex?
I wonder how Clint KNEW this???
Did she come home before dark?
Did he use the SUV after she came home?
Did he walk her TO her car that morning?

Umm just thinking... my son went to Taco Bell last night... His tires were not muddy before dark, but there is NO way I could tell you if they were muddy when he left for work this morning... or IF he had indeed driven through a muddy spot (or not after dark)

Unless I had walked WITH him to the car...
There is just no way I could state that with any certainty...

maybe guys notice that more than I would?
maybe she parked by a street light?

Can her hubby even see the car from the apartment?

I know for a FACT when we lived in apartments (even though our unit faced the street) I'd have had NO CLUE about the condition of the "mud" on my spouse's tires....

moo

i took the comment about the tires to mean that when he said they were muddy, he meant they were MUDDY! and he knew she hadn't been to a park or off-road anywhere where they could have gotten that muddy. i think it is a reasonable assessment / statement from a husband.

i took the comment about the tires to mean that when he said they were muddy, he meant they were MUDDY! and he knew she hadn't been to a park or off-road anywhere where they could have gotten that muddy. i think it is a reasonable assessment / statement from a husband.
Could be! I have to look at photos again! I didn't even notice "mud" on the GMA video just posted. The front right tire didn't even look (what I would call) "dirty" to me.

The more I think about it, my hubby WOULD notice. because typically he washes/details the vehicles, so YES he WOULD NOTICE WAY before I would!

It's a 1999 Explorer she drives, correct? Do we know if it had automatic door locks? I think IF she kicked the window out it was during a struggle, not like she was left in the vehicle alone for a time and kicked it out to try to escape.
I also see why people think she might have been pregnant by what her mother said, but it could easily just be that she has a bad feeling (hence talking about her in the past tense), and was lamenting the idea that her daughter so wanted to be a mother and that it will never be.

Jmo

I feel she was taken by someone, but there are some oddities in this case that leave me slightly open to this being staged after maybe something else happened closer to home.

webaddict, i'm not disagreeing with you. for whatever reason (pregnancy nausea, inebriation, vertigo, etc etc) the neighbor was asked to park the car.

so, according to both she and clint, the car was intact (meaning, not window-broken or tire-muddied) when whitney left at 6:45.

that's all i'm saying. by both their accounts, whatever happened to it was a result of the morning's abduction or disappearance.

exactly, white rabbit :) and i was just trying to connect some of the conversation from the other thread...esp since there really isn't anything new out there that hasn't been discussed like crazy so far, and we are all sitting on the edges of our seats wishing LE would announce a break in this case (while trying to keep that nurse happy by not talking about things we aren't supposed to be talking about :) ).

it's that difficult phase here where people here are beginning to feel strongly about certain possible scenarios (from the runaway to whatever) but showing restraint for the rules to NOT go where they aren't supposed to go.

~jmo

the SUV has lots of "dust" dried "mud" or whatever on it as well...
not "just the tires" - as I was thinking...
121016_ford_explorer1.jpg

exactly, white rabbit :) and i was just trying to connect some of the conversation from the other thread...esp since there really isn't anything new out there that hasn't been discussed like crazy so far, and we are all sitting on the edges of our seats wishing LE would announce a break in this case (while trying to keep that nurse happy by not talking about things we aren't supposed to be talking about :) ).

it's that difficult phase here where people here are beginning to feel strongly about certain possible scenarios (from the runaway to whatever) but showing restraint for the rules to NOT go where they aren't supposed to go.

thanking your post isn't enough. that's EXACTLY what i'm getting at.

;)

she was at her mom's with a few of her sisters...they are planning a wedding.

a few drinks is my guess, as the neighbor said she seemed 'slightly embarrassed'.

but it still doesn't explain anything. except that the window wasn't smashed at the time, the neighbor said she'd have noticed since she herself parked the car.

I don't think it's odd that the neighbor helped her park. I'm guessing that when she got home the neighbor was outside and saw her trying to maneuver the car into the parking spot, so the neighbor assisted by signaling with his or hands. you know when you let another person know they are too close or far etc.

this has happened to me a couple of times while trying to parallel park a minivan. i too get flustered and embarrassed when someone assists

Oct 16th was Boss' Day...
wonder if this has anything to do wih the case?

YES! I am reaching! ~ BUT if she was such a "mama" and took care
of people she may have had a small "gift" or card... for her boss (him or her) IDK!

People/other employees get ticked off over nothing sometimes...
just a thought...

hey ya'll! i've been thinking about this case a lot since a friend of mine told me about it yesterday. i tried to get caught up as much as possible before posting and here are some of my thoughts:

1. the thing about the back tires makes me think the car was backed into a muddy area where maybe the front tires stuck out and didnt get into the mud. perhaps the perp did this to have more privacy to do the unthinkable in the back of the car and still be able to see someone coming with a view out the front window. also seems to be something that this person might do a lot because the car was backed into that spot at the walmart lot.

2. i have a few ideas about the broken window... after seeing where her car was parked on the google maps thing, it made me wonder if that's where she usually parks. with bushes on the passenger side of the car and with it being dark, it would be pretty easy for a perp to break the window & get inside the car and just wait and watch for her to come out to the car. she might have opened the drivers side door and then noticed that it was broken and at that point the perp forced her into the car. any glass fragments found in other areas could have been tracked out of the car with shoes or fallen out when the passenger door opened. or -- of course, there's the possibility that Whitney tried to bail out by smashing the window out either in a struggle (hate thinking that) or just when she thought she had an opportunity. altho - i would think if she was going to attempt to bail, she would have done it at, say, the gas station since others would be around to help and witness. that is if she felt she was in danger at that point.

3. i do get the feeling that she already knew what situation she was in when she got to the gas station because so much time had already lapsed between the time she left her house and the time they got to the gas station.

4. i feel like this is someone who has maybe seen Whitney a few times and sort of stalked her. or maybe she had an ex-boyfriend that could have been trouble.

i'd just like to know a couple things...

- can we add the time that her boss called the husband to the timeline?
- does anyone have the address to the starbucks she worked at? i'd like to look it up on google maps and just see if it looks like there are any places a perp might be able to hide and wait for her there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme