GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought here!

Could someone have followed Whitney and this Mystery guy?
Did something to them.
Then brought her car back to the wallmart!

I still dont get the feel this guy kidnapped her.
He wasnt really trying not to be noticed!

I was wondering about that! The neighbor was talking about it on the news and I thought, "Why would she need help parking it?"

Maybe she went out for a few beers with friends?

Actually maybe its just because she didnt drive the suv that often.
Im wondering if she ever rode a bike to work?
Work was really close did she alwys use the suv?
Does Hubby usually drive her?
Do they have two cars?

All I can say thank goodness the car was found at a WalMart!
(not sure about ALL WALMARTS but...) ALL The WalMarts I have visited, here in GA and other states are COVERED with security cameras OUTSIDE!!! I have stood in MANY
of their parking lots and have counted OVER 15 cameras on the building itself aimed at the parking lot. SO I guess it is safe to assume this is no "carreer criminal" that left her car in the lot. WalMart is WELL KNOWN to have EXCELLENT loss prevention, asset protection... there actually are "hundreds" of cameras in and outside some of the stores all together!
I know a 16 yo old kid arrested for stealing a 0.78 cent fishing lure!
They ARE watching..
NOT a good place to ditch a vehicle ~jmo

IMO he/she/they are on camera parking and exiting the vehicle...

moo

ANYONE KNOW THE ADDRESS OF THIS WALMART?
I'd like to see if there is an aerial photo to see the cameras on the bldg!

Maybe she went out for a few beers with friends?

she was at her mom's with a few of her sisters...they are planning a wedding.

a few drinks is my guess, as the neighbor said she seemed 'slightly embarrassed'.

but it still doesn't explain anything. except that the window wasn't smashed at the time, the neighbor said she'd have noticed since she herself parked the car.

Celiacs disease is very uncomfortable. Whitney would have needed to be close to a restroom at all times
You are being too polite! IT IS TRUE!
Even 3+ years after diagnosis I don't "trust myself" sometimes... I'm not OLD OLD.. 45... but as the healing begins other "things" can start like lactose intolerance for example!

I'm not kiddding! There was a time where i was AFRAID to even GET IN MY CAR!~ MUCH LESS DRIVE ANYWHERE!

Sorry TMI!!!:blushing:

I think someone very angry smashed that window!
Notice it was passenger side the side Whitney was sitting!

This is why I dont think its the guy she was with.
I think someone came upon them and smashed in the window.

All just my opinion!

I am getting up to speed and have not read every post yet. Has there been info on exactly where the Husband was that morning? Was he at work? Not blaming him but if has been ruled out good to know. Thanks in advance.

Wonder why the neighbor had to help her park? Where was the husband the night before?

I am getting up to speed and have not read every post yet. Has there been info on exactly where the Husband was that morning? Was he at work? Not blaming him but if has been ruled out good to know. Thanks in advance.

All that has been reported is that he was there when she left. I believe he also drove around after he got the call that she hadn't shown up at work. There has not been any indication that he has been ruled in or ruled out that I have read; however, Whitney's mother is very supportive of him.

http://greshamoregon.gov/news/newstemplate.aspx?id=281234

this is the Gresham police department press release ^
At 6:45 a.m. Heichel left her apartment at the 700 block of S.E. Hwy. 26 to go to work.
At 7:00 a.m. Heichel was supposed to be at work at Starbucks in East Gresham near Powell and Burnside, approximately five minutes from her home. She did not arrive.
At 9:56 a.m. Heichel's husband called 9-1-1 to report her missing.
At 12:30 p.m. friends and family reported that Heichel's ATM card was used at a gas station at 257th and S.E. Stark. Detectives have since verified that the card was used and her vehicle was indeed at the station at 9:14 a.m.
At 1:00 p.m. family and friends, who were looking for Heichel and distributing flyers, found her vehicle parked at the Walmart in Wood Village at 23500 N.E. Sandy. The vehicle's passenger side window had been broken out.

and snip of update

Investigators have confirmed that the vehicle and bank card were used at a service station at 257th and Stark at 9:14 a.m. The vehicle was found at Walmart in Wood Village at 23500 N.E. Sandy at 11:17 a.m. Police are interested in speaking to anybody who might have seen the vehicle between those hours, in particular in the areas between Walmart and the service stations. This would include the Troutdale area near I-84, as well as Fairview and Wood Village.
Police believe the vehicle may have been in the east Multnomah County area, east of Gresham and possibly into Sandy between the hours of 6:45 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.

bbm: video must have placed the vehicle at the walmart at that specific of a time

from everything i've read, it sounded like he was at home until he got the call that she hadn't showed up at work. from there he says he went to her parents and a local hospital and called family / friends looking for her and then he called the police.

I mean this is a cute way towards Whitney-that car looks huge-lol-& she is so tiny.I am the same height-I would probably have trouble parking it to!!

she was at her mom's with a few of her sisters...they are planning a wedding.

a few drinks is my guess, as the neighbor said she seemed 'slightly embarrassed'.

but it still doesn't explain anything. except that the window wasn't smashed at the time, the neighbor said she'd have noticed since she herself parked the car.

Did she FORGET to lock the doors carefully once the car was parked by her neighbor?

sorry for that delay! my internet connection is so slow here...i see it already got answered by the time my reply posted...

I think anyone tiny like Whitney would have trouble parking that SUV. I know I would.

Either the window was already busted out when she got to her car or she busted it out trying to get out.

I mean this is a cute way towards Whitney-that car looks huge-lol-& she is so tiny.I am the same height-I would probably have trouble parking it to!!

Me too.

it just seems like a bit of time for the bad guy (or girl) to be driving around in her car. Since she never arrived at work... an abductor would have had to take her between 6:45 and 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro