Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you :blushing:
I wanted to get it all down so in a few days when we start thinking "what exactly did they say" or "what was that timeline?" we will have it to look at :D

It will be a great resource when we sleuth this perp!

This one is really going to stay with me. Not only is horrible on it's own, but there is a strong resemblence in Whitney to my own daughter. My DD is 28 and will celebrate her first wedding anniversary tomorrow. SO devestated for her husband, family and friends. SO glad they got the off the streets already. As for why? There is NO reason or excuse he could give that would make sense or make his actions reasonable, so I don't even want to hear what he has to say. He can tell his Maker when he meets him one day. GRRRR SO ANGRY!

Looks like he WAS married. I guess that could be her brother... but doesn't seem likely.
The picture is at the top of her page. It's her "cover photo."

You mean her profile picture? I can't really tell if that is him or not. If it is, it appears to be her husband perhaps? If so, how heartbreaking for her. Just one more victim of this alleged killer.

Just checked back here to see how the search was going ! So sorry, Whitney !!!!!!!!!
RIP and hugs for all of your family and loved ones !!!
I'd better not type any more because it have to be censored.
My friend's brother and his wife were killed in a home invasion, and my friend asked me to go with her, to be with the family the day after they received the news.
This was the first --and hopefully last --time I've experienced any crime in my, or a friends', life.
Horrible day to see and hear their suffering ; and not really know what they were going through ---I still have all of my family and extended family with me.
I do understand a little about what these perps (scum of the earth) do to people.
Sickening.
Again, Whitney's family, my sincerest condolences !

I think in this tragedy, it's also a good time for a bit of a gut check as well. It's not always the husband. We've seen so many family members over the years do horrible things that it is natural to be suspicious, but here we are, seeing that not every laugh or look means guilt. For me, this is always an important lesson to remember.

You mean her profile picture? I can't really tell if that is him or not. If it is, it appears to be her husband perhaps? If so, how heartbreaking for her. Just one more victim of this alleged killer.

No her cover picture. The BIG one at the top. The only one you can view in her albums.

I am pretty positive that the picture of him is NOT his intake photo, so that "smirk" isn't from today.

No her cover picture. The BIG one at the top. The only one you can view in her albums.

Ah, yes. I don't see it at the top on my fb, but when I click on the album I can see it. He looks a little different with glasses. Probably a nice married couple who were friends with Whitney and Clint. Probably watched games and shared pizza together. What in the world made him do such a horrible thing? I checked OJIN and all he has for previous court records are some traffic violations.

Which album is the strawberry dacquiri picture in??? I can't find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member