GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know yet if if JDH is the neighbor that claimed they parked Whitney's car for her the night before she went missing?

This tragic story is all too familiar to me....Motive is greed for his own disgusting satisfaction. If Oregon has the same statues as Kansas, the charge of aggravated murder means there are specific and horrifying circumstances that had to occur before, during and/or after he took her life. Just makes me sick.

Just looking through Whitneys fb photos - there is hardly a photo of them not in an embrace. I can't bear the thought of the nightmare Clint must feel like he can't wake up from. I think its easy to see, so clear, that she was special. Some people just radiate love and compassion and kindness. They just seem to intuitively know something about life that so many of us don't ever learn. She has this quality just radiating off of her. I've never felt this emotional about one of these, and they are all heartbreaking, but this one, I just know that this man didn't just take her from her husband and family he robbed the entire world of something that it doesn't have enough of, so I'm heartbroken for Clint, but just as heartbroken for all the rest of us. I want people like her in the world my children live in. As bad as it sounds to say this, I hope she WAS pregnant, I hope she didn't miss out on that feeling, I want her to have been a mother at least for a short time (and I want him to be charged with 2 counts of murder if she was).

I also don't think he was a drug addict. I don't know how old that photo is but he doesn't have the clear signs of meth addiction. I think he was a self centered man child that saw something beautiful and he wanted to posses it and he couldn't so he wasn't going to let anyone else have her either. Pathetic loser. I'll be mad as soon as I can feel anything other than sad.

bbm.
I agree with everything above. Unfortunately, in the state of Oregon fetuses have no protection and a person cannot be charged with the homicide of a fetus.

The suspects possible wife deleted her facebook.
It took an hour and a half from the time of the announcement.
I was wondering how long it would take.

I would delete it and file for divorce personally... so I'm glad she deleted it.

She only had 62 friends and I hope she is not involved in anything. Still the cops have to investigate everything.

I wonder whether the prep was behind the other FindWhitney FB group.

does anyone know yet if if JDH is the neighbor that claimed they parked Whitney's car for her the night before she went missing?

No, that was a female. I saw her in a news clip somewhere talking about it.

I think she removed her comment now.

I think she removed her entire fb account. There have been some privacy changes to Whitney's as well. Her friends list is no longer public.

Such a beautiful happy couple. So sad!
205832_228889273821582_1866272_n.jpg
155143_160594457317731_3090776_n.jpg

I'm sorry, I was wrong. For any locals who are interested, the post about the vigil on the official fB is under the thread about RealTime Coffee. They are having a fundraiser tomorrow for Whitney's family, which was set up before the news came out.

did i read that the kids found the cell around 5:30pm? so clint could be right, it could be off, that's why it is going to voicemail during the time he called in the morning...

The person who dropped the phone there knew that kids play there and just turned it on before leaving it there , i wonder how much battery was still there when they found it...IMO, the person who have/took whitney knows the neighborhood, or from there too

seems like my espresso guts was partially kickin in when i posted it earlier...

There's a commenter on KATU's story saying his sister used to work with the perp and that he had seemed "nice and normal." I shouldn't be surprised anymore to hear that, but it's always creepy.

Whose sister? The commenter's sister?

What was JH's profession?

I am so sad to hear this news. How tragic. Rest in peace beautiful Whitney. Praying for her family.

you did? I missed that, I wonder if her name was provided and what she looked like :waitasec:

yep!! but i don't know if i could find it again. it was just kind of embedded in one of the news clips somewhere. she looked youngish. didn't look like the killer's wife (if that was his wife on the fb page) but i could be wrong, i suppose.....

yep!! but i don't know if i could find it again. it was just kind of embedded in one of the news clips somewhere. she looked youngish. didn't look like the killer's wife (if that was his wife on the fb page) but i could be wrong, i suppose.....
yeah, I'm having no luck finding it

In Oregon, aggravated murder is the only charge for which one can receive the death penalty. So even though Kitzhaber has put a moratorium on executions, I think it is still possible that he can be sentenced to death. Anybody know for sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayraeyn123