GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Whitney's purse turn up anywhere yet ?

Not that I have heard...do we know if she indeed had one with her? I could have missed this.
I, personally, don't bring my purse to work...but bring it everywhere else. I bring just my cell, ID and ATM card...and I keep ATM and ID locked in my glove compartment and cell in my pocket. FWIW.

If her gas tank was that low then the gas light may have been on.....wonder if the girl who parked the car for her, the night before....noticed the gas light?

In the Portland area about 1 in 3 people have pink hair and tattoos.
:rocker: I would, if I wasn't such a chicken!! lol..

OK so there were 2 different girls. THANK YOU GUYS!
now I feel a little better...

Still not liking what I heard in that video about the 9:14am purchase at the Shell Station ~ HER FORD.... WAS NOT SEN ON SURVEILLANCE VIDEO!!!

neither was she... :(

4:26 into video...

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Mothe...?tab=video&c=y

Thank You Chilifries!

733 SE Cochran Dr, Gresham, OR 97080 - Google Maps

streetview google guy lets you walk through her apartment complex parking lots. I notice quite a few cars backed into their spots...I don't know why I find this backing into spots so strange, but I do. Guess I feel like it's a clue to who parked her car at the WM.

If her gas tank was that low then the gas light may have been on.....wonder if the girl who parked the car for her, the night before....noticed the gas light?

Actually, since she went missing around 6:45 and the gas station visit wasn't until 9:15 the gas could have been used up during the 2+ hours that she and the vehicle are unaccounted for. Thus, she may not have been out of gas when neighbor was in the car.

Forgive if this was mentioned/asked about before, but broken glass from SUV window should tell if window was broken by someone inside car, versus someone breaking into car from outside.

Hubby said he saw the SUV, and mentioned about the beads and car mat... would like to know about glass breakage pattern.

.I don't know why I find this backing into spots so strange, but I do. Guess I feel like it's a clue to who parked her car at the WM.

could it be a "rule" for that complex to back in? we have that "rule" at a church we attend, just becuz everyone thinks it is safer when exiting afterwards with so many children in the parking lot. you are pulling out seeing what is in front of you. just an idea...

Good point! I would!!!

wouldn't notice dirt but if a light was on! YEP! I do look for lights!

BUT did the perp have HER FORD at Shell?
OR JUST HER ATM CARD?:waitasec:

Not that I have heard...do we know if she indeed had one with her? I could have missed this.
I, personally, don't bring my purse to work...but bring it everywhere else. I bring just my cell, ID and ATM card...and I keep ATM and ID locked in my glove compartment and cell in my pocket. FWIW.

I know what you mean...but, I don't recall her husband saying it was in the apartment ?

Also, she looks to wear some make up.Wonder if she took a make up bag to work ? Comb or hairbrush ? Seems like a lot of stuff...bet she keeps those things in her purse...Just a thought...

Actually, since she went missing around 6:45 and the gas station visit wasn't until 9:15 the gas could have been used up during the 2+ hours that she and the vehicle are unaccounted for. Thus, she may not have been out of gas when neighbor was in the car.

A trip from her home to D Park would take about 24 min. I am not sure how the traffic would be int he morning time.

But they would have spend nearly a hour at D Park if they did go as soon as the prep abducted her in her car.

Attachments

• h2dp.jpg
    h2dp.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 30
I walked through on google street view. The majority of cars a pulled in front ways, but there are about ten backed in. It's a big complex I'd say the ten cars represent around 15% of the parked cars. I feel like it's a potential clue too. Clearly, some people back into a parking space, but the vast majority pull in front first. If I was LE working the case, I'd pull the plates of backed in cars in the complex just to see if any of the names that come up are names that have come up in the case before.

Good point! I would!!!

wouldn't notice dirt but if a light was on! YEP! I do look for lights!

BUT did the perp have HER FORD at Shell?
OR JUST HER ATM CARD?:waitasec:

Good question. I wonder, myself, if it was just her ATM card at that point?

could it be a "rule" for that complex to back in? we have that "rule" at a church we attend, just becuz everyone thinks it is safer when exiting afterwards with so many children in the parking lot. you are pulling out seeing what is in front of you. just an idea...

What a very smart rule! But in her complex, many are also parked facing in..so IMO, likely not a rule in this case.

Not sure if Whitney's did but my 98 expidition displayed how many miles I had left before empty. Like if I put in $20 worth of gas it would show 98 miles until empty.

Maybe this guy thought he could go further on a small amout of gas and quickly realised he ony had x amout of miles. (They are gas hogs).

how long will it take to get prints off the phone?

also, if the children found the phone last night (is that when?) then it had to have been thrown more recently than tuesday morning. the mother of the children was reading texts, so it was still charged.

police need tolook into tenants of that apt complex and video around there. i feel like LE has a LOT to work with.

also, the man that assaulted a woman in a different apt complex only 13 miles away could very likely be responsible for Whitney's disappearance.

Morning!

Glad to see there's still hope.. although I don't feel good about this at all. I'm a few pages behind but so far here are a few thoughts/questions.

Has anyone read about how much money was taken out at these alledged ATM's?
Has anyone read or thought it was odd that Clint called 911 almost 2 hours after he got the call from Whit's boss? Maybe I'm paranoid now that I'm on WS but if my other half didn't show up from work and I got a call about it and couldn't reach her, I'd call 911 straight away.

I still don't think she left on her own with or without someone. Someone harmed her.

Who?

I walked through on google street view. The majority of cars a pulled in front ways, but there are about ten backed in. It's a big complex I'd say the ten cars represent around 15% of the parked cars. I feel like it's a potential clue too. Clearly, some people back into a parking space, but the vast majority pull in front first. If I was LE working the case, I'd pull the plates of backed in cars in the complex just to see if any of the names that come up are names that have come up in the case before.

Thanks and I agree that LE should check all the cars backed in at the complex...and cars backed in at the Wal-Mart too! Time consuming, for sure, but IMO a necessary task.

733 SE Cochran Dr, Gresham, OR 97080 - Google Maps

streetview google guy lets you walk through her apartment complex parking lots. I notice quite a few cars backed into their spots...I don't know why I find this backing into spots so strange, but I do. Guess I feel like it's a clue to who parked her car at the WM.

Forgive if this was mentioned/asked about before, but broken glass from SUV window should tell if window was broken by someone inside car, versus someone breaking into car from outside.

Hubby said he saw the SUV, and mentioned about the beads and car mat... would like to know about glass breakage pattern.

Hmm... no glass in the front seat or floorboard mentioned...
Seems like either way there would have been at least some....

If she had kicked the window I guess there might not be any blood due to the shatter pattern? (not sure what safety glass breakage is called...)

makes me think of a bat or something... rather than an hand or leg...

I think the "backing" into the spot at WalMart is a BIG CLUE as to who parked the car, but surely they were seen on video!!!:please:(I hope)
moo

and I ran over a tricycle and a bike backing out of my garage! My kids were IN the car both times Thankfully!
Backing in to protect kids is a great idea... LUCKILY now my Expo "beeps" at me if something is behind me. Still better safe than sorry!

It's remarkable PD has been able to track down all these seemingly random locations and clues so quickly.

At this point can we even piece together a route of travel the vehicle took from the starting point at her home to the ending point in the WalMart parking lot.

The seeming randomness of events during the apparent 4 hour time window has two possible scenarios:

1. A random unplanned and disorganized crime that rolled around the area like a pin-ball, from location to location.

2. A well planned and organized crime that is creating the appearance of chaos and disorganization as a forensic countermeasure.

In both press conferences yesterday, the Lead Detective keeps making the point of a "stranger on stranger" crime of this nature being rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro