GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we learn more at the presser. Suppose to be in about 15 minutes right?

Has there been any witness(s) that saw WH leave her apt that morning? Did she communicate with anyone? Of course, other than her husband....

Not that we have heard about thus far.

~jmo
the window was rolled UP... because the shattered glass is still in the "up" position inside the door... (where the window rolls up and down)
the space inside the door...

can ya tell I know nuthin about cars?:seeya:

no, what i meant was that they would have cleared the extra glass out of the window so that people wouldn't glance at it and say "oh, that cars window is busted out"... they might just think it was rolled down if they didnt look too closely :)

Just throwing this out there, but a shattered window does not necessarily have to be the result of striking the window from inside or outside. Ford's from the late 90's through early 2000's have instances of defective glass resulting in shattered windows from normal vehicle operation. Based upon this, it is worth considering that the window may have shattered when the door was closed or even slammed. Similarly, the vehicle could have hit bumpy terrain resulting in a defective window popping.

That would be a HUGE coincidence IMO, but I suppose it's possible.

Bouncing off your post in regards to this parking thing..

The local paper here did an interesting article last month that got a lot of feedback esp via twitter.. (about backing in)

I'm a local .. I had never thought much about backing into a parking space until I saw this article =)

http://blog.oregonlive.com/commuting/2012/09/joseph_rose_fancy_parking_in_p.html

Thanks for posting that. My hubby is a scientist so he's a very reasonable person. He has been backing into spaces for as long as I've known him exactly for all the reasons mentioned, though I thought it was super strange and irritating when we first met. I myself now only pull in head first if I'm in an empty parking lot.

After taking notice of how the ditched SUV was parked I wonder why someone would take the time to back into a spot so evenly between the lines after kidnapping and murdering (presumably) the owner???? I find this VERY odd!

Although it's illegal to not have a license plate on the front of your vehicle here (in Oregon), did hers maybe not have one? If so, maybe that's why it was backed in? You couldn't easily (if at all) see the plate on the back of her vehicle with those shrubs there. Maybe someone backed it in in hopes that it would take people longer than it did to figure out it was hers?

After taking notice of how the ditched SUV was parked I wonder why someone would take the time to back into a spot so evenly between the lines after kidnapping and murdering (presumably) the owner???? I find this VERY odd!

above BBM - I asked the same thing a while back. Very neatly parked. Not a ditch and run type of parking, in my opinion only of course. Maybe out of habit, maybe to make it look like it wasn't out of place, maybe because someone was waiting right next to it, maybe there is a bus stop right there, maybe to avoid camera detection........so many maybes! Ugghhh.

MAP FROM WHITNEY'S TOSSED CELL PHONE TO THE WALMART

The reporter said the girls found the phone behind the apartments. Well behind the apartments is some thick brush and then an open field. That open field is borderd by a private looking road between McMenamin's and the apartments. You could be on that road and likely not run into anyone else and you could be on that road and toss the phone into the bushes at the apartments. It's the only place I saw where you could be fairly certain to not be seen by people living in the Terrace apartments.

The B map pointer is on the private road I am talking about. When I say private I don't mean privately owned (although it might belong to McMenamin's only) but I mean private from public view.

The distance between the McMenamin's (close to the phone being found) and the Walmart (where her SUV was found) are very close to one another. 1.4 miles by normal roads. Walmart is the A pointer on this map.

23500 NE Sandy Blvd, Wood Village, OR 97060 to Unknown road - Google Maps

MAP SHOWING DODGE AND LARCH

Someone asked the question about Larch Mountain and Dodge Park and whether or not you would have to go back to Gresham or is there a shortcut. Here is the map showing the relationship between those locations and Gresham. You have to click the minus sign to get it to all come into view. Points A and B do force you to come back into Gresham. Could they have gone to one of them first and then gotten gas before going to the other. Seems to make the most sense with the timeline we have.

39393 SE Lusted Rd, Boring, OR 97009 to Larch Mountain Corridor - Google Maps

I hope we get more clues in the upcoming press release. All the local stations keep showing the same clips. I think it's about to start though.

Larch Mtn search is continuing today. They're hoping to finish up mid-day today.

It's being treated as a criminal investigation, it has been treated as such from the start.

her phone was a smart phone
phone find area gives them a new area to search. it is a key area
larch mountain search continues today. may be finished mid day today
this has been treated as a criminal investigation from the start even if they didn't know they had a crime (response to media reporting yesterday)

She is so beautiful her smile everything she appears to be an sweetheart by her photos. I hope she is found soon and okay. I don't think she ran away, I think someone abducted her.

I don't see anything strange with the neighbor parking her vehicle neither parking isnt for everyone and esp when it is a large vehicle. I think she was afraid of hitting that car and figured she better ask for some help so she didn't hit it.

Also with her being a strong Jehovah Witness they usually hang with similar like people, I don't think she would have enemies she looks like a sweet laid back girl . I don't think her husband is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro