GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO i dont think he was on anything i think he was quiet i think he was thoughtful and i think he held alot in and is terribly unbalanced
clarify thoughtful as in thinking about what he did

First post... My daughter, who lives in Illinois, was asking me questions about what happened to Whitney and was telling me how sad she was about it. Since I live just over the bridge in Washington state, I offered to go place a card and flowers from her at the Starbucks where Whitney worked. There was a nice place set up outside with tables for people to leave flowers, cards, candles and pictures. So heartbreaking... Said a prayer and thought of all of you here, too. I've never done anything like that before.

So very kind. Welcome

im not sure how well he hid things from his spouse but something feels horribly wrong about the fact that he moved into the same apt complex as C and W

I may have missed this but did the H's move there first?

It sure does make me want to know much more about JH. Doesn't you?
I really would like to see his wife or family come forward and be interviewed. Maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part. But if I was a betting woman, I would bet his wife/family had some very strong concerns regarding his behavior.

IMO

There is no doubt in my mind.

I said that, and while I tried to word it in a way that reflected it was 'common practice' and well known that it was frowned upon, I never stated that it's a "RULE", as it's not. It's a protection, on several levels.

Just to be clear, I was not in any way saying that you had implied it as a JW "rule". I was just trying to help others understand as to what Thess was saying, without upsetting anybody. But I in no way meant to imply that you said it was a rule. Sorry to upset you but as I said, I did not at all mean it in that way.
I think I will just refrain from posting on this thread from now on.

Do we know if there is a murder weapon yet? Yes, she was shot? Do they have possession of the gun? with his prints on it?

The fact that his DNA is on the steering wheel doesn't say much to me other than at some point he was in the car driving.

Until about three or four years ago, he worked the graveyard shift at Burger King on Northeast Airport Way, serving as head cashier, a spokeswoman said.

KGW (8) reported Monday that more recently, he had worked at a Subway restaurant in Troutdale.

He married his girlfriend, Amanda Adams, in a ceremony in the Jehovah's Witness Kingdom Hall in Gresham in March 2010. Wedding pictures of the reception, at Persimmon Country Club in Gresham, depict a beaming bride and groom. Like Holt, she is now 24.

Jim Vaughn, a Heichel family spokesman, confirmed early Monday that Holt was still "an irregular attendee" of one of the six congregations that use the Gresham Kingdom Hall.

"From time to time, he attended our meetings," Vaughn said.

The couple lived with his wife's parents for a time, according to a neighbor.

Amanda Holt's mother, Lorinda Adams, indicated that her daughter is devastated.

She referred questions to Vaughn, who's been serving as the family spokeswoman. She offered no clues about what might have led to Holt facing aggravated murder charges.

"It's a mystery to all of us," said Lorinda Adams.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/whitney_heichel_was_shot_four.html

JH's mother in law talks to media.

Do we know if there is a murder weapon yet? Yes, she was shot? Do they have possession of the gun? with his prints on it?

The fact that his DNA is on the steering wheel doesn't say much to me other than at some point he was in the car driving.

Good question, and not yet answered that I know of. (And I agree about the DNA.)

I don't recall reading how long the two couples (Holts and Heichels) had been acquainted. But I recall reading that the Holts married a year before the Heichels, and that they met through JW. The couples being in the same church makes me wonder if JH had, prior to their marriages, asked WH out, maybe even on several occasions, but she wasn't interested.

It's possible, then, that JH began dating the woman he eventually married while he never completely got over WH's rejection. It just seems obvious to me that JH was angry at her. This woman who was so sweet and kind to every body - but had rejected him. In his selfish mind perhaps, he could not let go of that rejection.

I could be way off, but I'd be interested in knowing if JH and WH knew each other had before their marriages and JH had asked her out.

Guys--it is the perp giving us this story about asking Whitney for a ride and she voluntarily gave him one....and Oh by the way He didn't pull the gun till 5 min later. Why would he tell the whole truth---by saying she let him in her car it --at least in his mind---decreases his culpability....You know...it was her fault. BS--I'd be willing to bet that gun was out from the instant he approached her car..not that it matters at all because this horror still happened!!!!!
I just think guy will try to place blame anywhere else he can.....I just don't buy it!!!
Now that I have vented----this young sweet lady has affected me more than anyone since Natalie H----I have literally cried all weekend......I just want her husband and family to know what a profound effect she has had---her smile just lights up everyone and everything around her. I would have loved to know her. God bless you all!!!

I think this prep (sick to mention his name) has this well planned out.

1) He should have worn a face-mask and tried to mug WH and got inside. This would have made her to be really scared and to oblige to whatever the prep demanded.

2) Somewhere in the middle or right before they took off, he started driving the car with a gun pointed to her. (I don't understand why she could not get involved in an accident when a prep is making you drive. It is easiest thing to do and that will cause attention)

3) Do you think a prep would kidnap a victim in the early morning hours for this to be his 1st crime? DEFINITELY NOT! If that account of his wife filing his disappearance-report is true, it raises questions about what else he could have committed even outside Oregon.

4) I think at the DP(park), there was violent reaction from WH which led to her apron, his phone and window-glasses being left as evidence and he did not have too much time to clear it off. May be she escaped and things went out of control.

5) If he had a loaded-gun THEN he had already planned on what to do after that assault. So, he was planning the whole-night and waiting patiently for her to come.

6) May be he has a place where he holds some sovereign of his victims (if he is a SerialK)

7) He acted nervously at the gas-station because something that he did not anticipate happened at the DP (probably the broken-window incident or may be his phone got thrown by WH and left unaccounted for). This should NEVER be mistaken for this incident to be his first.

8) Somewhere in these posts, someone posted that he played with a corpse. I don't know if that incident is true but he could be necrophiliac. if that is the case, then he definitely has some video (digital) evidence of what he likes somewhere.

9) I still couldn't believe he did not receive any help along the way. (May be he has some necrophiliac friends or maniacs)

10) You have to wonder how many more are there like him who are still left to be discovered.

I do not think the Four Lokos were his either. If he wanted to get drunk why wouldn't he just drink hard alcohol or something else? Four Loko is seriously disgusting and I think most people who drink it are younger kids. The old version of Four Loko was a huge "drinking fad" for high schoolers and college age students around 2009-2010 because it got people very wasted and more likely to blackout when drinking. Since then the formula has been changed and it just isn't as popular anymore because it still tastes terrible but it doesn't get you as "messed up" as it used to so why not just drink something else? They were probably left over from someone else. I just don't see this guy planning on abducting WH and his drink of choice for the occasion being Four Loko - it would more likely be a stronger alcohol or hard drugs (meth?).

Plus, I think Whitney would've been really leery of him if he asked her for a ride while carrying a pack of Four Loko, especially that hour of the morning.

These things don't add up:

1. Court doc says 40000 to 41000 block of SE Thomas Rd Sandy OR. All driveways appear to be gated and locked. So where did the incident(s) occur?

2. On Tuesday, JH's wife had to know these facts:
  • Whitney -- Mrs. Holt's Facebook friend, neighbor, and the person who waters her plants and feeds her cat when she's gone -- is missing. Police are looking for her.
  • It was reported in MSM and on Whitney's poster that a man was spotted driving her SUV but that man was not Clint Heichel.
Along with these facts about the Holts and Heichels:
  • Live in the same complex although not in the same building.
  • Were followers of the same religion (attended the same congregation?)
  • Both were married in a ceremony in a building belonging to their religion.
  • The Holts selected the Heichels to water their plants and feed their cats even though other neighbors were closer in proximity.
So, WHEN THEY LEARNED WHITNEY WAS MISSING, did either Mrs. Holt, or JH, or both go ask Clint Heichel if there was “something we could do to help in this crisis”? Did they make themselves available to Clint? Did they drop off food? Did either make it known to Whitney’s family that they were concerned for her?

It appears from news footage the Holts may have small children because the patio has a child table with motorcycle helmets on it. If Mrs. Holt was at home on the morning of Oct 16 (taking care of the children?), did she also notice:
  • JH was unaccounted for during the timeframe Whitney went missing.
  • That his motorcycle and helmet were still there, but he was gone.
Later on Tuesday afternoon, when JH arrived home, his wife would learn he no longer had his cell phone.

It is my hope that – given all these facts – Mrs. Holt had the courage to call law enforcement with her suspicion and that is where they got their lead on Holt.

I saw the GMA interview with Clint. It looked like they caught him outside his apartment or somewhere. It was not a formal sit down interview, just kinda like a reporter stopped him on his way somewhere.

It was so sad when he said " She was just a beautiful little person". Something like that. I know in several of the pictures of them together he's looking down at her while holding her. Just so sweet.

I saw that footage too and agree that it was that someone caught him on camera, not a sit down interview. His face showed he is exhausted and broken. I wouldn't blame him if he did do a sit down interview soon though. It is apparent (if they are recording him coming and going from his apt) that they are all dying for a sound bite. It may be easier to just do an interview so they will leave him alone to grieve in peace.

I think this prep (sick to mention his name) has this well planned out.

8) Somewhere in these posts, someone posted that he played with a corpse. I don't know if that incident is true but he could be necrophiliac. if that is the case, then he definitely has some video (digital) evidence of what he likes somewhere.

9) I still couldn't believe he did not receive any help along the way. (May be he has some necrophiliac friends or maniacs)

What someone said is that they heard he was being charged with abuse of a corpse (although I have not seen those charges publicized yet, so might just be a rumor). Abuse of a corpse could be something as simple as moving a dead body unlawfully from one place to another. The abuse of a corpse here would be moving her from Dodge Park to Larch Mountain. It does not necessarily mean anything sexual or kinky or ultra weird.

I think he did this all alone.

I don't recall reading how long the two couples (Holts and Heichels) had been acquainted. But I recall reading that the Holts married a year before the Heichels, and that they met through JW. The couples being in the same church makes me wonder if JH had, prior to their marriages, asked WH out, maybe even on several occasions, but she wasn't interested.

It's possible, then, that JH began dating the woman he eventually married while he never completely got over WH's rejection. It just seems obvious to me that JH was angry at her. This woman who was so sweet and kind to every body - but had rejected him. In his selfish mind perhaps, he could not let go of that rejection.

I could be way off, but I'd be interested in knowing if JH and WH knew each other had before their marriages and JH had asked her out.

I don't know how long Whitney had known JH, but this article refers to AH as JH's longtime girlfriend:
He married his longtime girlfriend in 2010, officials said. The couple lived in a Gresham apartment complex and then moved to the same complex as Heichel in recent months, neighbors said.

http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...spect-same-church/B-eFv8ODPEuBa7QBI2_08g.cspx

Originally Posted by scadder21 View Post

Actually, his confession doesn't prove he did it. Though it will likely get him a guilty verdict. (There have been many, many false confessions for whatever reason down through the decades.)

I've thought and said over and over that I feel for Clint, Whitney's parents, extended family and friends. But just reading about this, I feel so much for Holt's wife. I can't imagine the shock, devastation, and just disgusting feelings she must have knowing she was married to this person. She more than likely thought this man was so wonderful, she was so in love, maybe they were even planning on having babies.. and now.. this. Just the thought of my husband doing something like this, I begin feeling nauseated and have to stop thinking about it.

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member