GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys, this is so weird....and amazing...for those of you who read all weekend....

I spent all day getting caught up on the thread (while trying to work) and I just now finished. I was sitting here with a heavy heart thinking about the situation and how awful it all is when my husband yells downstairs "come up here, hurry...." I go upstairs and he points out the window..... a double rainbow. Wow.

They are not uncommon here (Boise, ID) but the timing was incredible.

The media needs to leave Clint and other family members alone. If they volunteer to speak, so be it. Otherwise, they should back off.

And the public should leave his doorstep alone. I know they mean well, but...it's a private place. I wouldn't appreciate people leaving lit candles next to my front door. Grrrr....

I hear where you're coming from, but the fact that he allowed this picture to be taken (and from his comment in the article), it seems he welcomes this at his doorstep:

A weary Clint Heichel carefully moves the candles burning outside his apartment door in Gresham, arranging them and gently folding in the wax ears.

"I've tried to keep them lit. It was so nice that they set this up in the apartment complex," he said, adding that the wind sometimes blows out the candles. "I came home to it and it was there. I really appreciate that and I think she'd like that too."

http://www.katu.com/news/local/She-didnt-deserve-it-She-didnt-do-anything-wrong-175307541.html

What a disgusting pig!

Pigs are fascinating and extremely smart animals. I'm not seeing the connection between pigs to Jonathan Holt. I know it's just a figure of speech but language defines an enormous part of who we are. It always bothers me when sick criminals get called by this wonderful creatures' name. Unfortunately, most pigs would identify much more with the victim in this crime, than the perp. Sorry - the advocacy nature I was born with applies to victims of all stripes. In particular, the animals. I know you didn't mean any harm to them.

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/jonathan_holt_arraigned_on_7_c.html Holt Court appearance via TV

An emotionally distraught Jonathan Holt quietly gave one-word answers Monday as he was arraigned seven counts of aggravated murder with a firearm in the death of Whitney Heichel of Gresham.

More
Continuing coverage of Whitney Heichel, 21, of Gresham, who was reported missing after she failed to show up for work.The multiple charges result from several aggravating factors prosecutors allege, including kidnap, sodomy and robbery. Aggravated murder also applies to killings committed in effort to conceal another crime. If convicted, Holt could face the death penalty.

If I heard right he was born October 24.

I would like to think in my darkest hours and despair I would speak publicly briefly. So many have shown Clint and Family an outpouring of love and support. I'd like to think I would feel I could spare some reflective moments. In some small way perhaps it keeps Whitney alive and at the very least her memory. I cant imagine.....

http://www.oregonlive.com/gresham/index.ssf/2012/10/jonathan_holt_arraigned_on_7_c.html Holt Court appearance via TV

An emotionally distraught Jonathan Holt quietly gave one-word answers Monday as he was arraigned seven counts of aggravated murder with a firearm in the death of Whitney Heichel of Gresham.

More
Continuing coverage of Whitney Heichel, 21, of Gresham, who was reported missing after she failed to show up for work.The multiple charges result from several aggravating factors prosecutors allege, including kidnap, sodomy and robbery. Aggravated murder also applies to killings committed in effort to conceal another crime. If convicted, Holt could face the death penalty.

If I heard right his birthday is October 24.

BBM. I sure hope so!!!!!!

KATU--5:00
Confirmed the site where she was killed. Near Roslyn Lake, along Thomas Road near the south end of Roslyn Lake.Police investigators and an evidence van were searching along Thomas Rd. on Sunday.

"Her phone got to the point where you would call and it went straight to voicemail, so her phone was off". Quote from Clint. Clint says somebody shut the phone off.

Volunteer searchers found those areas where Whitney's things were scattered. How? They simply thought of the most likely places where people would hide a body in Clackamas and E. Multnomah counties and sent searchers to those areas.

Probable cause Affidavit is sealed and won't be made public. Everyone is shocked to learn that Jonathon was obsessed with Whitney. He has deep ties to the area. His father still lives in the home he grew up in.
Holt's wife A and another woman had no comment in front of Holt's apartment.
A man who lived next door to the Holt's said he and he wife never dreamed that he would be in trouble.

I just watched the video of Holt in Court. When he wiped his eye and got up at the end it appeared so quick and aggressive (his movements) wowsers I think he is pizzed off. Good :moo:

Is this charge strictly because he used her ATM card at the gas station? Just wondering if that was it, or if he made an ATM stop somewhere and tried to withdraw money?

Could the charge of robbery include grand theft auto? Did he not, in essence, steal the vehicle? I don't know?:waitasec:

My first post...I've been following this case from the beginning, since it's local to me. My heart just aches for Whitney's whole family and what they have been through, and what they are still going to go through in the days/weeks/months/years to come.

I did find some information about the Holt's wedding in a google search. there's a Wedding Channel website that lists the wedding date on a page they had (it's blank now other than a header) but the date is listed as 01/30/10.

As for the wedding photos - I'm a photographer, and I've done my share of weddings...and while those aren't my style of images (the far apart one with the sunshine in between) that's something I've seen done before. I wouldn't read too much into that.

I keep thinking of my own, beautiful 21 year old daughter in this whole thing....and every time I do, my heart aches.

The charge of robbery probably has more to do with her personal effects and using her ATM card, but the car could be part of it.

*eta* poster before me explained things better. :)

A lot of unanswered questions, the license plate is weird, at first I thought Oregon may be a state with only one plate. Does not make a bit of sense!

How they got to Holt had to be one of two ways, either WH cell phone, or he confessed to JW.

Or his wife was suspicious and called in a tip. That's what I'm thinking. The license plate probably had his fingerprints on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87