GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were missing pages in the doc I read, too.

Reading that really made me feel bad for AH. Sounds like their marriage was less than ideal, sounds like he was a habitual liar. I really hope she has a solid support system and can move on.

There were missing pages in the doc I read, too.

Reading that really made me feel bad for AH. Sounds like their marriage was less than ideal, sounds like he was a habitual liar. I really hope she has a solid support system and can move on.

Agreed....sad circumstances all around :(

If he'd stolen her iPhone, then why were Clint and all her friends/family trying to text her? Clint would've heard about it if her phone went missing. I know I'd have torn the house apart.

JH stole an old phone of Clint's from a drawer in their apartment. It's in the affidavits.

After reading that whole affidavit/search warrant these are my thoughts:
Poor Whitney! Her last few hours on earth must have been so terrifying!
I feel terrible for her family/friends who may read these details.
I am horrified by the level of evil hiding in the minds of those blending into society everyday.
I am thankful that either JH is not "smart enough" to make up plausible lies. Seems they were onto him from the first time they talked to him.
Thank God we are reminded there are good people in this world like those who help with searches, support those left behind and work in LE to try to catch these murdering slimeballs.

While they did need that initial tip (not to mention all the evidence in the SUV), I find it interesting that LE were on top of JH very soon after the crime was committed. They found inconsistencies in his first interview let alone when comparing it to later interviews.

I'm sure their hinky meters were off the charts talking to him.

So, I don't think anyone needs to worry anymore about what evidence the JW's were able to find. It will obviously be helpful in terms of conviction, and how beneficial to feel like they were able to help and not just sit at home waiting for a call, but LE had this case under control.

ETA: apologies for that horrible run-on sentence. . .

I think they might figure that abuse of a corpse would be the act of disposing the body in a manner not befitting someone...in other words, dumping in a wooded area would be "abusing" the corpse.

That's the way I saw it -- the transportation and especially the discard.

However: According to someone I know who runs a green funeral business, in Oregon it's not against the law to transport a corpse as long as it's done respectfully. She transports "departed" people in her SUV all the time. No special license or permit.

Re: Missing PDF pages

I was able to download all using Chrome. I go back and forth between using Chrome and IE -- if one won't download, often the other will.

JH is into child *advertiser censored*
WH is what? 5'1" 100 pounds? :sick::sick:

Weird, I've tried FF and Chrome and both show certain pages being whited out (with some black spots every so often, as if they blacked them out to redact them). It shows page 25/44 as white, so it's not missing necessarily, just no text.

I have saved the entire 44 page PDF. If anyone wants a copy, PM me your email address.

I have always believed there was another person involved in the cover up of his crime (but not in the homicide). Given all the new information tonight, I am completely convinced now.

Given the proximity of events later in the morning, I believe the general area around 257th Avenue between Stark and Halsey is key. Somewhere around the cell tower at Mount Hood CC. If Holt only needed gas and it was the lack of gas that prevented him from going directly from Roslyn Lake up to Larch, he'd have no reason to travel so far North all the way to I-84 to get gas -- because there are gas stations located closer to Dodge Park and to Larch. He needed someone's help. I believe with this person is where he spent Tuesday afternoon before being spotted walking home.

Originally Posted by PoirotryInMotion
If he'd stolen her iPhone, then why were Clint and all her friends/family trying to text her? Clint would've heard about it if her phone went missing. I know I'd have torn the house apart.
Unless I'm reading it wrong I think he stole Clint's phone, not Whitney's. Clint probably got a new phone by the time this horror happened.

Thanks, nikb. Just been trying to keep up by reading the posts on here; haven't had time to scour all the articles. (Some earlier posts were saying it was WH's cell phone that was stolen.)

Hi everybody, I've never posted before but I've been following this case since the beginning. Very sad stuff here and I also:

I just want to know why, and why Whitney?

I can't help but wonder if JH became so obsessed with Whitney after seeing something on that iphone or while in their home on their computer.

Also interesting that he used AH's computer, I didn't see anything pertaining to if she knew about the *advertiser censored* or not. He may keep everything on those hard drives. I feel much more empathetic towards her after reading.

How interesting (and terribly sad) of a read it was...so many questions answered.

the quotes in the report of JH's account of the morning WH was missing, and him stating that he "just needed to get away and be by himself" and spend the whole day walking..makes his earlier 2011 "need to get away" all the more vital to investigate, imo.

Edit: The report says that his (JH) phone called Starbucks at 6:08 am that morning....:waitasec:

That makes it so clear to me that he had been awake all night, obsessing about his evil plan. He could not wait to grab her, and he wanted to make sure she wasn't at work already. :mad:

Hi everybody, I've never posted before but I've been following this case since the beginning. Very sad stuff here and I also:

I can't help but wonder if JH became so obsessed with Whitney after seeing something on that iphone or while in their home on their computer.

Also interesting that he used AH's computer, I didn't see anything pertaining to if she knew about the *advertiser censored* or not. He may keep everything on those hard drives. I feel much more empathetic towards her after reading.

How interesting (and terribly sad) of a read it was...so many questions answered.

Great first post and :welcome: to WS.

Thanks, nikb. Just been trying to keep up by reading the posts on here; haven't had time to scour all the articles. (Some earlier posts were saying it was WH's cell phone that was stolen.)

You're welcome, and I know what you mean! It happened to be one part of the article or affidavit that stood out to me for some reason.

the quotes in the report of JH's account of the morning WH was missing, and him stating that he "just needed to get away and be by himself" and spend the whole day walking..makes his earlier 2011 "need to get away" all the more vital to investigate, imo.

Edit: The report says that his (JH) phone called Starbucks at 6:08 am that morning....:waitasec:

BBM
Enlarged By Me

When reading the report/search warrant affidavit, that sentence stood out like a blinking neon sign to me!

Was he calling Starbucks at 6:08 amto see when WH was due in for work, so he could know when/if she'd be leaving her apartment?

Was he not thinking the call could and would eventually be traced?

Never mind.

Based on all the other stupid things he said and did... JH doesn't seem to think, period!

I have always believed there was another person involved in the cover up of his crime (but not in the homicide). Given all the new information tonight, I am completely convinced now.

Given the proximity of events later in the morning, I believe the general area around 257th Avenue between Stark and Halsey is key. Somewhere around the cell tower at Mount Hood CC. If Holt only needed gas and it was the lack of gas that prevented him from going directly from Roslyn Lake up to Larch, he'd have no reason to travel so far North all the way to I-84 to get gas -- because there are gas stations located closer to Dodge Park and to Larch. He needed someone's help. I believe with this person is where he spent Tuesday afternoon before being spotted walking home.

I haven't even read the pdf yet (too busy tonight catching up on emails; have to hit the hay now). But have been convinced from the beginning he did not act alone. The two guns makes that even more probable to me. (What murderer arms himself with two guns to kill his unarmed victim?)

If I read in the pdf tomorrow that she was shot with bullets from two different guns that will seal the deal for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx