GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gresham police reports discovered clumps of long hair in the back seat, they also collected many articles, clothing, etc from Whitney's SUV. The police found blood on the front seats and passenger side door area. She was hot in th efron tseat and possibly again th eback seat.
My belief, is Holt's been "rejected" or ignored by the two women closest to women to him...so he took his rage out on Whitney. Just my opinion that's all.
Yes, I read the in docs where the "clump of long hair" and "long hairs" are mentioned.

I was questioning your reference to "large clumps of hair" b/c I did not recall seeing that before. HTH

As for where in the vehicle she was shot, I'd have to go back and re-read the description of the blood evidence again to be certain... But am not remembering a lot of blood evidence found in the front seat; rather that lots was found in the back/rear floorboard(s). I may have misunderstood what I read though.

Not saying she wasn't shot in the front seat; just that it's not a foregone conclusion yet IMO where she was in the vehicle when shot. I do know that the front passenger window was busted out, and that there was apparent organic matter (!) spattered on the inside of the windshield and elsewhere.

Where she was when shot is probably speculation at this point, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Had not heard that detail disclosed yet. Besides, if there were multiple gunshots, who's to say that they all occurred at the same moment/place?

Not criticizing your theory about JH's motive at all. Was just confirming that it was speculation only, and not based on anything we've heard yet regarding previous interactions between victim and killer. It's all good.

Seriously...gun or no gun...if some dude forces me to do oral sex on him...he WILL be missing his "Family Jewels!!"....The teeth are a mighty weapon!

I do not post this to be disrespectful of poor Whitney, so please do not take it that way. I am sure that she handled JH in the best way that SHE could! I sure wish she had been able to fight him Mickey Schnick style...and had given him some painful way to remember her! I does appear that he is suffering Mentally..for what that is worth!

Her death was so senseless. It saddens me to see that this world has become so twisted that one can not trust their friends, neighbors or even their church family!

Dear God..Please Bless the Family and Friends of Whitney Heichel!

BBM. I would like to think I would be that brave, I'm not sure I would be. The truth of the matter is the majority of victims who are outnumbered or outgunned will not only not do much to defend themselves, (they will have very little defensive wounds). They will also bargain and comply with their captor's demands. Perps and defense attorneys love this because they use it to try and make the entire experience not look as bad or even consensual. Who was the poor girl recently who held her rapists hands?

God, I watch this video in honor, a tribute to Whitney's life....it's so upsetting and is brought closer because of a family working for Starbucks corporate and hearing this tragedy through my sister in law..

Enjoy this tribute.....very emotional tribute..as a little girl Whitney reminds me of Alyssa Milano the actress...

In Memory of Whitney Heichel 10-16-2012 - YouTube
What a beautiful life, a beautiful heart, a beautiful young woman, a beautiful spirit. Thanks for posting this touching video tribute.

:please: Praying for justice. Tragic and senseless loss!!

Yes, I read the in docs where the "clump of long hair" and "long hairs" are mentioned.

I was questioning your reference to "large clumps of hair" b/c I did not recall seeing that before. HTH

As for where in the vehicle she was shot, I'd have to go back and re-read the description of the blood evidence again to be certain... But am not remembering a lot of blood evidence found in the front seat; rather that lots was found in the back/rear floorboard(s). I may have misunderstood what I read though.

Not saying she wasn't shot in the front seat; just that it's not a foregone conclusion yet IMO where she was in the vehicle when shot. I do know that the front passenger window was busted out, and that there was apparent organic matter (!) spattered on the inside of the windshield and elsewhere.

Where she was when shot is probably speculation at this point, right? Please correct me if I'm wrong. Had not heard that detail disclosed yet. Besides, if there were multiple gunshots, who's to say that they all occurred at the same moment/place?

Not criticizing your theory about JH's motive at all. Was just confirming that it was speculation only, and not based on anything we've heard yet regarding previous interactions between victim and killer. It's all good.

Gresham LE found 4 spent 9mm casings in the SUV. All of these points are in the official Gresham police report. The bullets match the 9mm cases of bullets Holt chucked in the dumpster. Organic matter found was consistent with blood, brain matter on the inside of the passenger window. We dont know who's bloody tooth it is. So highly probable she was shot point blank in the front seat.
If there wasnt a struggle or fight, How would you explain Whitney's hair being uprooted from her scalp? Maybe she put a fight, maybe Holt yanked her hair so hard to pull her over the front seat and got a handful of Whitney's scalp. Any way you look at this, it's god awful, but makes the most sense to me.

Did I miss something? I thought there were charges of sexual assault this week. Wasn't that in the probable cause statement?
I think the question was whether any additional evidence of a sexual assault has been made public, other than the killer's self-incriminating admissions to LE. He has been charged with sodomy, IIRC.

But what further physical or other evidence LE might have pertaining to sexual offenses against Whitney -- don't think we know yet. JMO & HTH

Did I miss something? I thought there were charges of sexual assault this week. Wasn't that in the probable cause statement?

Yes, there is a sodomy charge. The documents state that Holt volunteered this information, i.e., confessed to this.

What we don't know is whether LE has forensic evidence confirming that a sexual assault took place. Also, the autopsy report has not been released, and only the cause of death (shooting) has been published.

Was Whitney shot twice in the face ?? :what:

OMG, I had not heard that.

And twice in the chest?

How did we learn this information? Sorry, I missed it. Don't mean to be a pest, but how do we know this? Is this new info from JH's accounts admitted to LE? Or was an autopsy report released? Media? Again, sorry I missed it. How upsetting! And how very sad. I feel so terrible for her family... and his, too. Heartbreak, all the way around.

Ah, and I don't agree at all that Holt telling LE he forced Whitney to 'perform oral sex on him' in any way contradicts the likelihood that he did indeed abduct her at gunpoint, overpower her in some way, and murder her as he admits he did.

IOW, I don't see any reason whatsoever to question his murder confession at all, and certainly not based on the fact that the oral sex is all he copped to forcing her to do, at least as far as we've heard so far (as opposed to admitting other types of forcible rape/harm/torture). Totally believe him when he says he killed her. Perhaps further evidence will shed more light on what exactly happened to Whitney in her last hours on this earth. JMO

:tears:

From the early findings when Whitney was discovered, there was "talk" in the news stories Whitney was shot twice in the face/head and twice in the chest.
Though lately, the news has kept alot of the "graphic stuff" out of the news and I think out of respect to the family, LE put a muzzle on the details of the crime scene.

I have not read if Whitney was "raped via intercourse" or her body molested after her death. Hotl did admit some oral sex and that's all I 've read. Oh there was plenty of torture, just having this whole scene right in her face, the extreme anxiety, yeah, that's torture enough.

Gresham LE found 4 spent 9mm casings in the SUV. All of these points are in the official Gresham police report. The bullets match the 9mm cases of bullets Holt chucked in the dumpster. Organic matter found was consistent with blood, brain matter on the inside of the passenger window. We dont know who's bloody tooth it is. So highly probable she was shot point blank in the front seat.
If there wasnt a struggle or fight, How would you explain Whitney's hair being uprooted from her scalp? Maybe she put a fight, maybe Holt yanked her hair so hard to pull her over the front seat and got a handful of Whitney's scalp. Any way you look at this, it's god awful, but makes the most sense to me.
BBM: Remember, the passenger side front seat window was shattered. Are you referring to the inside of the windshield, or to a rear window??? (I kinda don't have the stomach to go into this. But I thought the 'matter' was on the inside of the windshield? ICBW, but don't want to go looking for these gory details ATM to figure it out.)

Anyway, if Whitney was shot in the head, the gunshot wound could definitely result in the tooth evidence and the organic matter, as well as the clump(s) of hair. Graphic, but that's what can happen with a head shot. No, we don't know whose tooth it is, but I'm pretty sure LE knows, and it seems pretty obvious to me. Ugh. Okay. I'm done with this topic for now, sorry.

Poor, sweet Whitney. :heartbeat:

No problem, and I can certainly appreciate your perspective about this, given your horrible experience. :( I was entirely referring to the perp's mode of experience in this crime (whatever position--who knows, really), and what that might say about him, along with examining the 'type' of perp who would shoot a beautiful girl 2x in the face and 2x in the chest--a cold-blooded, probably even experienced murderer.

I apologize upfront for the graphic description. But I think many do not understand what can happen during oral rape. Please do not read below if this is a sensitive topic.

I think any type of sexual assault fits with any method of murder used. I think there might be confusion that a victim forced to participate in oral sex has a measure of control over the act. Not true, The attacker usually *advertiser censored*** their mouth. Their lips and mouths often end up torn. Wasn't Whitneys's hair pulled out? And even if the attacker isn't brutal, think a minute about the end result. Those fliuds end up in the victims mouth. IMO, that's as violent and cruel as any other sexual assault.

Yes, there is a sodomy charge. The documents state that Holt volunteered this information, i.e., confessed to this.

What we don't know is whether LE has forensic evidence confirming that a sexual assault took place. Also, the autopsy report has not been released, and only the cause of death (shooting) has been published.

The probable cause statement will not list everything the prosecutor has. If he's been charged the ME has evidence. The prosecutor will not hand his cards over so soon.

Enjoy this...these videos bring all on this board a little closer to this wonderful woman's life and gives also perspective that she's not a statistic or a news blurb sound bite, she was a woman who had a wonderful life and by the out-pouring of support, her amazing popularity, she obviously touched far many more people than most people do in her brief 21 years with us on Earth.....Enjoy this..

Whitney Heichel Memorial Video - YouTube

The stain on the white cloth in the photo looks like a Kool-Aid colored substance.
Is Four Lokos a similar pink Kool-Aid color?
Good observation IMO. I thought the stains looked rather like reddish-pink dye or food coloring, too. ---> Can labels are red... product inside probably is red, too.

From the early findings when Whitney was discovered, there was "talk" in the news stories Whitney was shot twice in the face/head and twice in the chest.
Though lately, the news has kept alot of the "graphic stuff" out of the news and I think out of respect to the family, LE put a muzzle on the details of the crime scene.
I did search for the information online.... Not doubting that it was possibly once put out there somewhere and has since been scrubbed, but as of today when I looked, the only search result for Whitney being "shot twice in the face" was PIM's post here at WS.

It has been reported by authorities that she was shot four times, but I can't find reference to any further detail than that. IMO we are assuming at least one shot to the head, based on what was found in the vehicle. Again, haven't found anything yet to corroborate Holt having shot Whitney in the face, much less twice. Not sure why it matters; it's all pretty horrible no matter how it happened. JMO

Good observation IMO. I thought the stains looked rather like reddish-pink dye or food coloring, too. Cans are red... product inside probably is red, too.

I've been trailing this evidence and the case, the stains could've been Holt tried to get Whitney to "loosen up" before sex and drink the LOCOS. Maybe she was disgusted and slapped the LOKO away getting it all over her shirt...Maybe she was so angry she smacked the LOCO out of Holt's hand and it got on her her...Who knows, we'll know sometime of putting all the pieces together...From the photos, videos of Whitney's tribute, she played sports, she did'nt seem like a passive type of woman....she struck me as someone with a little fight in her..

I've been trailing this evidence and the case, the stains could've been Holt tried to get Whitney to "loosen up" before sex and drink the LOCOS. Maybe she was disgusted and slapped the LOKO away getting it all over her shirt...Maybe she was so angry she smacked the LOCO out of Holt's hand and it got on her her...Who knows, we'll know sometime of putting all the pieces together...From the photos, videos of Whitney's tribute, she played sports, she did'nt seem like a passive type of woman....she struck me as someone with a little fight in her..
We don't know what happened; in the void of knowledge we can imagine limitless disturbing scenarios. My brain hurts.

So, um... personally tabling speculation about the items in the KOIN photo... waiting to learn whether or not they are even related to Whitney's ordeal and murder at all.

:sigh: Okay, taking a break now. Hoping for justice, praying for comfort for all those who loved and miss Whitney.

Good observation IMO. I thought the stains looked rather like reddish-pink dye or food coloring, too. ---> Can labels are red... product inside probably is red, too.

4091886178_22d9c2e5a4_s.jpg

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2510/4091886178_22d9c2e5a4_s.jpg

Four Loko comes in several varieties, including fruit punch and blue raspberry. A 23.5-ounce can sells for about $2.50 and has an alcohol content of 12 percent, comparable to four beers, according to the company's website.

Four Loko comes in several varieties, including fruit punch and blue raspberry. A 23.5-ounce can sells for about $2.50 and has an alcohol content of 12 percent, comparable to four beers, according to the company's website.

WOW! :what:

Hey Everybody - remember that when you want to share a comment made on a news site or following an article that it cannot be "cut and pasted." It needs to be paraphrased and linked, or you may say something like "see the comment at 10:24 a.m. at this link: add link here."

Thanks and I will be opening a new thread in just a few minutes.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member