Orlando Mapsco?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Speaking of the Blackberry mapping, this might mean something (though I don't understand it) Remember timer55?

Any location on Earth is described by two numbers--its latitude and its longitude. If a pilot or a ship's captain wants to specify position on a map, these are the "coordinates" they would use.
Actually, these are two angles, measured in degrees, "minutes of arc" and "seconds of arc." These are denoted by the symbols ( °, ', " ) e.g. 35° 43' 9" means an angle of 35 degrees, 43 minutes and 9 seconds (do not confuse this with the notation (', ") for feet and inches!). A degree contains 60 minutes of arc and a minute contains 60 seconds of arc--and you may omit the words "of arc" where the context makes it absolutely clear that these are not units of time.

http://www-istp.gsfc.nasa.gov/stargaze/Slatlong.htm

Though I thought she said the 'clues' were in the passwords, not the user names?

It was mentioned by someone on Topix(that I snipped) that Casey changed her password to Timer55 in May(can't remember the date, it's in the Timer55 thread) when you count 55 days from that date it arrived to the date Amy etc...left for vacation to PR.

Could you tell me where Casey said there were hidden clues in her passwords?

Was that the clue about the kidnappers giving Casey 55 days to learn her lesson and that after the 55 days Caylee would have been returned but then LE was notified and got involved so Caylee didn't come home AS PER CINDY.

Was that the clue about the kidnappers giving Casey 55 days to learn her lesson and that after the 55 days Caylee would have been returned but then LE was notified and got involved so Caylee didn't come home AS PER CINDY.

My question was where did Casey say there are hidden clues in her passwords? I don't recall seeing that anywhere.

I believe Intermezzo is right, so I apologize if my info was wrong.

I live in oviedo. there are no exits to anything 400. However we do have major roads such as 426, 419 and the 417 expressway

IIRC At the I-4 (from Orlando) interchange with I-95 in Daytona Beach, I-4 ends and SR 400 continues eastward into Daytona Beach. This highway eventually reaches Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway. My guess it is state road 400 and it does look like an exit and it does say 400.

Hi Manatee
And 434/Alafaya Trail LOL
I don't think Casey's phone pinged in the Oviedo area (but if she turned her phone off it's not far to go from Tony's or her parents)
Not sure how familiar she is with the Oviedo area.
She blew off the shot girl(can't remember her name) that lives off Snowhill with "I got a speeding ticket and won't be coming to your place" paraphrasing, Casey had a note with directions to this girls house.

oh yeah...434.Haha! i use to live off 434 now live off 419 very close to snowhill rd. If she got a speeding ticket, it was probably on 419. there is always a cop there on the median :)

Maybe it is State Road 55. It originates at the Georgia border north of Ashville, and ends at SR 684 in Bradenton in Manatee County, Florida.

Very little evidence of SR 55's existence can be found, except in rural areas. . In Dixie County, for example, there's a CR 55A in Old Town and Fanning Springs. In Chiefland, US 19's status as SR 55 is exposed in street-name signs, and one shield south of Alt US 27.

Could you tell me where Casey said there were hidden clues in her passwords?

I watched the jail video this morning of casey and lee and she specifically told him there were clues in the passwords on the computer. I personally think casey was just telling lee what he wanted to hear. lee wanted something to go on to find caylee...as soon as he figured out his sister was clueless he disappeared.

I think it might depend on what program she was using. There are alot of 3rd party apps that might have that, but Blackberry maps doesn't. You get street/city views. Not sectors.

Here is my location on Blackberry maps

mapimage.jpg

O/T....I'm from Harris County. I knew those roads looked familiar on your map. I just moved back to ATL from West Point.

Going with state roads and the passwords........State Road 23, also known as Branan Field-Chaffee Expressway, is a partially-built western bypass of Jacksonville. Its south end is at St. Johns County Road 220 southwest of Doctors Inlet, and it is planned to continue south and east as a planned bridge over the St. Johns River (which will connect to SR 9B). The north end will be at I-10 with a possible extension as a northwest bypass to I-95 . Currently it is a surface road, built on new right-of-way and a rebuilding of Branan Field Road, but there are plans for a full freeway.

Also, TIMER55. It was mentioned that she said that it meant that she had 55 days to learn her lesson. Lee told LE or her parents that KC told him this is what it meant.

This fits into 6/14 (day before the last time anyone saw Caylee) until her bday, August 9th. Which is 55 days. IMO she is saying this to back up her story of Caylee being home on her bday.

Now the RICO234 could have something to do with PR trip or to do with Ricardo.

IMO, I believe none of this means anything. It's just KC being KC.

SueJay, I am very close to the area T55 you are mentioning.
I looked for my Rand McNally map, but I think Dh has it in his truck.
Can you give me names of roadways or towns that are showing up in your search.
There isn't much east of Oviedo, yes alot of lakes, but it's more rural.
There are 2 boat launches into the Econolockhatchee river near me and trails as well.
I don't think Casey pinged around here, but if she had her phone turned off then it's not a far drive for her from Tony's or her parents.

I can't really open the map back up again (at work), but what I remember is the River, Twin Rivers Country Club, Oviedo Riverside Park and some roads. I can't really figure it out to be specific till I get off of work as I'm going off two maps, one online and one big foldout map. My boss would kill me if he saw me doing this. I also think I saw Snow Hill Road, but I'm not positive now. Will get back with this as soon as I can.

I just am having a hard time with all of this "KC said" stuff. KC is a pathological liar. Of course she is gonna say this. She wants everyone to analyze everything and it is possible she is just saying this to send everyone on a wild goose chase. She is probably just saying such things to send LE in a different direction then the right direction. I don't dispute that she tells stuff in a backA$$ward way. Also, for LA to say anything and for him to be believed is just rubbish. This whole family has reaffirmed my beliefs that they are all pathological liars. The A's know where she is or was. I'm just praying for the day for them to be held responsible for obstruction and even destroying evidence.

IIRC At the I-4 (from Orlando) interchange with I-95 in Daytona Beach, I-4 ends and SR 400 continues eastward into Daytona Beach. This highway eventually reaches Daytona Beach International Airport and Daytona International Speedway. My guess it is state road 400 and it does look like an exit and it does say 400.

Patrick O calls & text with Casey 7/2,7/3, 7/4 & 7/10
1-386-8xx-8085 Florida Cell Phone service Daytona Beach
Is a student but do not know which school; Full Sail or Florida U

If I have my information correct his father [same name as son] works at
Company: Daytona Beach Intl. Airport Volusia County Airport Code: DAB
Customer Service Coordinator.

Airfare would have been around $230 from Orlando to PR. Give or take, depending on when the search was done. Could have just been enough of a reminder that's what she'd have to make......er, steal.

As for the Timer55.....I think that one's been covered.

Airfare would have been around $230 from Orlando to PR. Give or take, depending on when the search was done. Could have just been enough of a reminder that's what she'd have to make......er, steal.

As for the Timer55.....I think that one's been covered.

I think you're right. I think they both have to do with the Puerto Rico trip she was planning on taking. rico234 - the place and how much airfare was (or something along those lines) and timer55 was a countdown to the trip.

I just am having a hard time with all of this "KC said" stuff. KC is a pathological liar. Of course she is gonna say this. She wants everyone to analyze everything and it is possible she is just saying this to send everyone on a wild goose chase. She is probably just saying such things to send LE in a different direction then the right direction. I don't dispute that she tells stuff in a backA$$ward way. Also, for LA to say anything and for him to be believed is just rubbish. This whole family has reaffirmed my beliefs that they are all pathological liars. The A's know where she is or was. I'm just praying for the day for them to be held responsible for obstruction and even destroying evidence.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: You're right on the money, Coley.

Want to sleuth for clues? Look for every time she says "honestly" and assume that whatever follows, the opposite is true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louise3425
Back