Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Masipa is more interested in tea breaks and getting home than doing her job. If I was the judge I'd have hauled the PT over the coals for losing half the day due to handing over the report at the last possible moment. It's not like they don't have previous form. She really is the pits!

Scholtz: I could not find any personality trait of aggression, violence or anger in this man.

Hi everyone. Back from work now so can catch up. I gather Masipa is still defending the killer to the hilt, defending his anger and aggression towards prison staff as "only at the beginning". No change there then. Thanks to ALL who posted, and hi to all the oldies. Good to see you.

He's not the accused - he's the convicted. Please refer to him as the convict if you must use labels.

Roux wants to ignore the rules and "take a short cut" by asking a leading question :floorlaugh:

So poor OP was negatively impacted by segregation. Where's that tiny violin...

I need to send my list "Oscar is a Danger to Society" to this and any other shrinks the defence drag up.

I thought he asked for segregation? It also wasn't as if he didn't have anybody to talk to as we've heard reports about him with that other criminal who he played football with.

So it's 3pm over there and they are adjourning - whose idea was that?

Did anyone catch why the pros got the report so late? ( I get the tactic - what I mean is, Did nel ask why, considering the snails- pace time scale in getting to this sentencing hearing, it only got to Roux the other day?)

I am hoping it WAS asked.

Absolutely. The shooter in Orlando is one incident too. Most murderers don't keep on murdering. What a ridiculous statement.

Exactly.

But anyway - he does have a history of violent/abusive incidents and anger management episodes

Heaven help us!

So if P gets a low sentence; the state appeal again; the Appeal Court find Masipa to be wrong, again; then what happens. Does this dance just go on and on.

Scholtz: I could not find any personality trait of aggression, violence or anger in this man.

This actually made me giggle. Sigh. OP is the freaking poster child for narcissistic personality disorder. Replete with aggression, violence, anger, coercion, entitlement, superiority, manipulation, deceit, grandiosity and all the other nasties commonly associated with this disorder.

He isn't special, as much as he and his team would pretend otherwise - he's literally textbook.

JMO and FWIW

Scholtz defies belief. OP has a proven record of a violent temper going way back to the Olympics (throwing tables around) and picking fights on a number of occasions and no doubt long before that. Just because OP chooses to become the puppy dog whilst in his presence it precludes him from being aggressively violent!! OMG Get Prof Scholtz a psychiatrist quickly..

g'day to all , especially those who were in for the long haul way back when.....

Nel.. still brilliant, still nailing Oscar to the wall. .
Ah, I caught that; G'Day Mate! 😄 Hope you are well!

I get the feeling that Masipa is gong to screw this up again and the state will have to get the adults to sentence OP properly on appeal. No worries, he's going to go to prison for a long time.

Exactly.

But anyway - he does have a history of violent/abusive incidents and anger management episodes

Heaven help us!

Is the PTSD supposed to be post Reeva because like you say, he already had previous of violent acts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member