Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Erin BatesVerified account
‏@ermbates
MT: Mark Batchelor just did a manspread strut past the restaurant where #OscarPistorius is having lunch with his lawyer Barry Roux @News24

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman [video=twitter;742288231211864065]https://twitter.com/barrybateman/status/742288231211864065[/video] #OscarPistorius … and Nel comes straight out punching.
You said he can’t testify. But did you know he gave a TV interview?

#OscarPistorius Scholtz: that’s under different circumstances.
Nel: correct. there is no one to check his version. BB

Masipa is right on top of her game, not. Nel said OP's cell was searched in July and illicit medication was found. She came straight back with, "What year was that?" Seeing as she sentenced him in October 2014 and then last year there was the SCA appeal, wouldn't you think she'd know. This is SA's highest profile murder trial after all. Talk about dim. She's well past her use by date.

OP last saw a psychiatrist last October and then not again until last week. Probably what we all thought would be the case. So no need for psychotherapy for all that time.

Due to sound problems this morning I missed the following. It made me shift in my seat too.

'He said he has found some solace from the fact that the deceased is now ''with God'',’ Dr Scholtz told the court, prompting family and friends of Reeva to shift in their seats.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...girlfriend-Reeva-Steenkamp.html#ixzz4BSfIY8df
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Indeed, I was utterly sickened when I heard that comment. No sense of how such a statement might impact on Reev'a bereft family. It reminded me of a methodist minister once who offered to say a prayer with my sister whose 12 year old daughter had died that day with no warning. My sister was in shock and refusing to leave her daughter. During the rather rambling prayer the minister commended the little girl to God's loving care and added for good measure. "...because Lord, we know you love and care for Ciara even more than we do".

I know he meant well but for heaven's sake! No empathy or understanding whatsoever. For Oscar it's all about him and deceiving people to get the best possible outcome. Yet more sociopathic behaviour in evidence. His Christian faith is self-serving and hollow the very opposite of the "kenosis" or self-emptying that true Christians aspire too. He's almost infantile in how he abuses his faith to serve his own ends. It's gossamer thin in it's transparency.

OP was verbally violent and aggressive against officials in the first month he went to prison. Scholtz ignored that in his report. Nel said he's biased.

This witness is yet another unmitigated disaster for the defence.

She is at it again. Pro Pistorius to the end. She refuses to accept that Pistorius could be violent and aggressive in nature.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman [video=twitter;742337045490741248]https://twitter.com/barrybateman/status/742337045490741248[/video] #OscarPistorius Scholtz won’t deny that he was angry or aggressive, but he’s not a violent person. He suffers from a condition. BB

#OscarPistoriusMasipa interjects. Points out that the prison doctor simply states that at the beginning he was aggressive. BB

#OscarPistorius Masipa notes that the report does not state that OP was a violent person. He was struggling to adapt. BB

Masipa once again sticking up for Pistorius and this witness who is sympathetic to P. She doesn't see any point in the debate Nel is leading. Give us strength!!!

Oh do keep up M'lady! what year was that...what page is that...I'm not following this... Arrrgh!!

Back in court. Nel cross of Scholtz

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 7m7 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Scholtz says he told OP’s counsel and psychiatrist that he should be hospitalised. BB
Scholtz says OP saw his psychiatrist in October and recently.

"verbally aggressive & violent in first month" ( from prison management report) & impartiality and standards of Scholtz as an expert witness:

Nel : Partcipation inprison. Struggled to adapt - verbally aggressive & violent in first month. Why did you not include these in your evidence earier
Scholtz: I don't agree with it, it's a poor report but I addressed them/covered the points in MY report
Nel : Why don't you agree with "verbally aggressive & violent" wording in her report
Scholtz: Surely expected in first month,week etc. With PTSD don;t we also expect it?

Nel : why are you selecting, you're meant to be an expert witness, impartial, why diidn't you annexe it?
Scholtz: I mentioned her report in my report
Nel : I thought u would say that ,
Scholtz: I dont make annexures of all reports
Nel : Why do you differ with her view that he was
Scholtz: I spent 27 hrs with him, did 22 interviews/meetings, IDK how much time she spent with him, she does not say

missed a section here

This guy is clearly so biased.

And apparently Masipa is buying everything he's selling. :rolleyes:

Masipa once again sticking up for Pistorius and this witness who is sympathetic to P. She doesn't see any point in the debate Nel is leading. Give us strength!!!

And isn't this her only interjection so far? My feed keeps dropping out.
She is in her social work mode again.
Pity she doesn't have any objections about her management of this hearing & the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firminouk