Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 7.6.2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So she is going to send this trigger happy, whack job to go 'mentor' young children?

Accused not a violent person , said Stolz, nothing was said he has violent nature
but struggled to adjust as an inmate
She does not get the impression from anything that prison authorities were trying to brand him as a violent person
on the contrary she got the impresssion,after iniital challenges he cooperated with prison authorities
Just because he may be quick tempered he's not a violent person

Initially the accused struggled to adjust as an inmate. The impression I got was that the accused had made progress and was cooperative...quick tempered does not mean violent

Re time in prison - the accused being quick tempered does not mean he is violent.

He's not a violent person yet he's been convicted of murder...

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

No confirmation that admission to hospital was warranted...no steps taken to admit him to hospital...

I knew it would be a factor but I did not expect her to focus so much on this adverse "public opinion." She has spent 10 mins on this.

O/T Nobody won Meg Millions 508M$.

I think Oscar will get 15 yrs, <wishful thinking> Will he get it easy in the medical wing again?

Barry Bateman &#8207;@barrybateman now40 seconds ago

#OscarPistorius Masipa: dismissed Scholtz&#8217;s finding that OP should be hospitalised. BB

I knew it would be a factor but I did not expect her to focus so much on this adverse "public opinion." She has spent 10 mins on this.
I guess we aren't supposed to form opinions when we watch televised trials!

Hmmm

Give me a break, how long did he actually spend in a prison cell... a few weeks? For murder no less and she thinks that's good enough... because he took a few required courses. How about his deteriorating mental condition all occurred while he was vacationing at his uncle's mansion and not while he was behind bars in either a prison cell or in the prison hospital ward.

she can't fully describe impact on family, but clear their life will never be the same
Healing has already started she said, as Steenkamps have forgiven the accused

(ffs)

He's a fallen hero, ruined financially

OMG----she is using it against the parents that they have forgiven the killer.....that is a burn...she is using their FORGIVENESS as justification for a shorter sentence...

Stolz described him as a broken man
but recovery is possible
community work as punishment, which she says is a noble gesture, but is something that is imposed on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesspi