Osco confirms caylee dna

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to the Anthony family too.

I had to take a double take at the word Osco, as we have an Osco pharmacy in the Chicagoland area.....

I didn't doubt this would all be happening this weekend before the deadline tuesday. I pray that Casey shares the information on where Caylee's body lies, but I don't believe she will.

I hope she enjoyed her last night partying at Fusion... she'll be behind bars until she is ready to decide on blue or purple hair dye to cover her gray if not longer.

Rest In Peace! Caylee Marie Anthony

I wonder what Cindy and George have to say now.

Wonder how they are going to continue to look for a live girl.

GOD I AM SO PI**EEEEEEDDD.

I also was just going to post the link. Now it's been confirmed that the body is indeed Caylee's, there are no more questions. Precious Caylee, may you RIP and know that you are very loved by us all here at WS. I know you are resting comfortably in God's loving arms.

Do we know if the Anthony's were officially notified prior to the public? I'm guessing that Casey was re-arrested for her protection before this came out.

And people want to ban torture...clearly it is needed in this case...Put my half Italian/Irish butt in a room with her..I'd know where the body was dumped in less than 15 minutes.

Do we know if the Anthony's were officially notified prior to the public? I'm guessing that Casey was re-arrested for her protection before this came out.
OH that's a very good possibility.

Sweet baby who was taken too soon.... may you be in peace

And people want to ban torture...clearly it is needed in this case...Put my half Italian/Irish butt in a room with her..I'd know where the body was dumped in less than 15 minutes.
Torture?

Rest in peace, Caylee.

Someone in LE with experience in psychology and giving bad news to victims' families needs to sit down with Cindy and George and try to make them understand that their granddaughter is dead. Until they believe it, even the remote possibility of getting Casey to open up about the location of Caylee's body is hopeless.

I keep hearing Cindy's words on Larry King..."it wasn't that kind of kidnapping Sir...this woman really loves little Caylee...it happens all the time". And now blaming JG. I wonder how JB will try to spin this. Will they still claim she is alive? I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to argue the DNA is hocus pocus given what JB was saying on Friday. IMOO

I read this as in the background I'm listening to Lee's interview today as he rambles on and on regarding who has Caylee at this time.

What will it take for this family to wake up?

I don't get it. NONE of the other local affiliates have this info on their websites, local fox is not reporting it on their 5pm broadcast, Sentinel, nada and I cant find it on any of cnn, foxnews, or msnbc. THIS is the story that has captured the nation and there's no mention of official confirmation? This should be breaking news. Help me understand.

I read this as in the background I'm listening to Lee's interview today as he rambles on and on regarding who has Caylee at this time.

What will it take for this family to wake up?

Caylee is in heaven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members