Outrage Over Self-Abortion School Project

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Even if she faked it, she still initiated such a horrible case for attention... a very horrible case.

It's kind of like a slap in the face to infertile women. It's like, "Hey, look how often I can get pregnant and terminate it!" It's really callous.

National Right to Life Committee President Wanda Franz. "She’s a serial killer. This is just a horrible thought."

Maybe someone should explain to this Wanda Franz, what serial killers really are.
I her opinion she is. She killed a living being numerous times. The description fits depending on your views on the subject.
I am aware she didn't really do this though, she made it up for whatever reason. Hopefully she never does procreate. She needs to be locked away.

She played with a turkey baster than took the drugs on the last day of her cycle.

It is highly unlikely that she was ever pregnant, imo.

so really I should just keep my mouth shut, but I am not buying it at all....I call shenanigans!!!

I was hoping it was a hoax.
Regardless of how you feel about abortion, this is just insane.

I don't agree with her methods, but I think she HAS sparked a conversation regarding the type of people that use abortion as a means of birth control. You wouldn't believe the number of women that are repeat patients at these clinics. I believe in a woman's right to choose, but personal accountability should also play a role. If you've had to visit a clinic multiple times, something is wrong with you.

Hoax or not, the discussion is out there now.:rolleyes::twocents:

That article is all over the place. My gut tells me it was a hoax but she can't let go of the attention

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back