Overwhelming Evidence for Jury - As of Feb 2011

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought Casey reported her phone missing to Universal Studios Security?

But, I have been thinking a lot lately... about the "key" conversation Casey and Cindy had in one of her jail visits. There was a key (that looked like a mailbox key) found close to where Caylee's remains were found... possibly the exact location. There is a picture somewhere and I can not find it at all. The key was attached to what looked like a plastic thinga-ma-bobber that had the letter "B" written on it.

I know that the Hopespring home does not have an actual mailbox. The neighborhood has to go and get their mail, much like you have to when you live in an apartment complex. It would be nice to know how these boxes are numbered... or lettered.

We know that Amy H. had sent her camera to the Anthony home because she had planned on living there... so I am wondering if Casey had taken a copy of the mailbox key in order to try and get the camera before Cindy could?

Which brings me to the conversation Cindy and Casey had. Cindy was the one who brought up "Did anyone have a key to the house" conversation... and Casey replied "I told you Zanny had a key." Or something close to that. I found this conversation to be extremely weird... almost like Cindy was leading Casey into having an explanation for anyone to have access to the Anthony home besides the Anthony's themselves.

We've never gotten any information about this key that was found... so it might be meaningless... but what if it wasn't? What if it was the key to their mailbox that Casey had dropped somehow? Could Cindy have noticed the key missing... and we know how Cindy likes to believe that Amy could be code for Zanny... and Amy being Zanny had access to the Anthony home... and Amy being Zanny had a camera delivered to the Anthony home... and maybe Casey gave Amy the copy of the mailbox key, as Zanny of course, so she could retrieve her mail...

Just thinking aloud here... but the key that was found near the remains and the key conversation with Cindy and Casey has always bothered me?

Don't they have a mail person that delivers to the house? What about the letter that was attached to their front door notifying them that ICA's car had been impounded.... wasn't that delivered by the USPS? I'm confused now..

Don't they have a mail person that delivers to the house? What about the letter that was attached to their front door notifying them that ICA's car had been impounded.... wasn't that delivered by the USPS? I'm confused now..

No, they do not have a mailman that delivers the mail to the house (in a mailbox, etc...). They have to go an get their mail... I don't know what you call them... but it is similar to what apartment complexes have. I am sure that UPS and FEDEX delivers the mail to them directly... but not the USPS. At least that is what I remember.

ETA: Certified letters are different... if I am not mistaken? They have to be hand delivered. If a person is not home, they will leave a message on the door for the letter to be picked up personally.

The whole Zanny has a key to the house story really infuriated me simply because it shows Caysey's arrogance. Completely self-serving excuse to point the finger at an unknown for what she was so obviously responsible. It really proved to me how stupid she is for assuming anyone would believe such carp. I know she got away with a lot from Cindy and George but damn, that girl has serious issues.

This is my first posting on WS so I hope I follow the rules properly...

Just this past week, I replayed all of KC's interviews with LE and she said she "reported my phone was lost 9 days ago" and I thought to myself the gall of this creature to tell them how many “days ago” she reported the missing phone to the police but not her missing daughter. It was after she said that when she added “Or I might have left it on my desk at Universal”.

Great catch, and great first post! :great: WELCOME!!

I hadn't even thought about how ICA was more concerned with her phone than her own daughter.

THUD.

Mel

This is a great collection of items that should put KC away for a long time.....LONG LONG time!
The one thing that stands out in my mind is the look on KC's face the first time she was paraded in before the cameras, dressed in the blue hoodie and with that "all for little ole me?" expression on her face, like she was suddenly a STAR! Any mother with a missing child for over a month would look like a basket case, NOT like a starlet in the spotlight!

That look told me as soon as I saw it that she was lying and not the least bit concerned about Caylee.

But, I have been thinking a lot lately... about the "key" conversation Casey and Cindy had in one of her jail visits. There was a key (that looked like a mailbox key) found close to where Caylee's remains were found... possibly the exact location. There is a picture somewhere and I can not find it at all. The key was attached to what looked like a plastic thinga-ma-bobber that had the letter "B" written on it.

I know that the Hopespring home does not have an actual mailbox. The neighborhood has to go and get their mail, much like you have to when you live in an apartment complex. It would be nice to know how these boxes are numbered... or lettered.

We know that Amy H. had sent her camera to the Anthony home because she had planned on living there... so I am wondering if Casey had taken a copy of the mailbox key in order to try and get the camera before Cindy could?

Which brings me to the conversation Cindy and Casey had. Cindy was the one who brought up "Did anyone have a key to the house" conversation... and Casey replied "I told you Zanny had a key." Or something close to that. I found this conversation to be extremely weird... almost like Cindy was leading Casey into having an explanation for anyone to have access to the Anthony home besides the Anthony's themselves.

We've never gotten any information about this key that was found... so it might be meaningless... but what if it wasn't? What if it was the key to their mailbox that Casey had dropped somehow? Could Cindy have noticed the key missing... and we know how Cindy likes to believe that Amy could be code for Zanny... and Amy being Zanny had access to the Anthony home... and Amy being Zanny had a camera delivered to the Anthony home... and maybe Casey gave Amy the copy of the mailbox key, as Zanny of course, so she could retrieve her mail...

Just thinking aloud here... but the key that was found near the remains and the key conversation with Cindy and Casey has always bothered me?

She didn't use any names, though...ICA responded with, "Ma, I told you, SHE had a key...same when CA asked why SHE didn't go back and pu the car...never used the name Zani or any name...which is when CA started to implicate AmyH, RicardoM, JesseG and TonyL...as responsible for taking Caylee...Code speak...who in their right minds would use CODES when trying to locate an allegedly missing child? Someone who has everything to hide. As always, consciousness of guilt always shines through...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

She didn't use any names, though...ICA responded with, "Ma, I told you, SHE had a key...same when CA asked why SHE didn't go back and pu the car...never used the name Zani or any name...which is when CA started to implicate AmyH, RicardoM, JesseG and TonyL...as responsible for taking Caylee...Code speak...who in their right minds would use CODES when trying to locate an allegedly missing child? Someone who has everything to hide. As always, consciousness of guilt always shines through...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I've been thinking a lot about the creation of "Zanny the Nanny" and her becoming Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. I just do not think that Cindy and George knew anything about a "Zanny the Nanny" before June 2008... after Caylee was murdered. It makes no sense, if Cindy knew about this "nanny" before June, and by all accounts she had been a trusted "nanny" to Caylee for over a year at that point, why was Cindy asking, in her July 3rd Myspace post "who is now looking out for this "little angel?" According to everything that Cindy has told us since right after July 15th, 2008, she trusted Casey. She had no need to not believe her.

Cindy also claims that she had information for "Zanny the Nanny" written in a personal phone book... which never explains why, if she was so concerned about Caylee's wellbeing, as expressed in her Myspace post, did she not simply pick up the phone and call Zanny... or drive over to her residence?

I haven't gone through Casey's text messages in a while, but does anyone know when Zanny the Nanny was first brought up in text messages?

I just have a feeling that Zanny the Nanny was created for Cindy after June 16th, and Casey would use it as a way to say that she could not rely on Cindy to watch Caylee anymore, and that she had to hire a nanny... almost like trying to put guilt off on Cindy? There could have always been a "nanny" Casey claimed to have... but when did this "nanny" morph into Zanny? And when did Zanny morph into Zenaida Fernadez-Gonzalez?

I haven't had the chance to read the whole thread yet so I don't know if someone has already said this, or it may warrant its own thread, I have never started a thread (I’m more of a lurker) BUT... Maybe we should make a list of things that could prove KC innocent. I'm sure that list would be much shorter... I just keep thinking... What does JB have??? I can't think of anything?? :waitasec:

I haven't had the chance to read the whole thread yet so I don't know if someone has already said this, or it may warrant its own thread, I have never started a thread (I’m more of a lurker) BUT... Maybe we should make a list of things that could prove KC innocent. I'm sure that list would be much shorter... I just keep thinking... What does JB have??? I can't think of anything?? :waitasec:

Good question? What, if anything, could prove Casey Anthony innocent of murdering Caylee?

I can't think of a single thing that could prove Casey Anthony innocent of murdering Caylee... and I am being 100% honest. There is just too much evidence that points to no one, but her. I could literally paint a lavish story that explains away all the evidence against her, but in the end... it will boil down to simple facts and no amount of lavish story telling can cover up those simple facts.

I thought there was a mailbox right next to the front door?

moo

Addressing the mailbox issue, as a former resident of Orlando, I can tell you that in some neighborhoods the mailboxes are right by the front door (attached to the house) and in others they are at the street (in front of the house). I haven't lived there in a while, and I do not know for sure that this is the case with the Hopespring address, but I'd bet there are still areas like that in and around Orlando.

I've been thinking a lot about the creation of "Zanny the Nanny" and her becoming Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. I just do not think that Cindy and George knew anything about a "Zanny the Nanny" before June 2008... after Caylee was murdered. It makes no sense, if Cindy knew about this "nanny" before June, and by all accounts she had been a trusted "nanny" to Caylee for over a year at that point, why was Cindy asking, in her July 3rd Myspace post "who is now looking out for this "little angel?" According to everything that Cindy has told us since right after July 15th, 2008, she trusted Casey. She had no need to not believe her.

Cindy also claims that she had information for "Zanny the Nanny" written in a personal phone book... which never explains why, if she was so concerned about Caylee's wellbeing, as expressed in her Myspace post, did she not simply pick up the phone and call Zanny... or drive over to her residence?

I haven't gone through Casey's text messages in a while, but does anyone know when Zanny the Nanny was first brought up in text messages?

I just have a feeling that Zanny the Nanny was created for Cindy after June 16th, and Casey would use it as a way to say that she could not rely on Cindy to watch Caylee anymore, and that she had to hire a nanny... almost like trying to put guilt off on Cindy? There could have always been a "nanny" Casey claimed to have... but when did this "nanny" morph into Zanny? And when did Zanny morph into Zenaida Fernadez-Gonzalez?
A lot of people speculated earlier that "Zanny" was short for using Xanax to drug Caylee as her babysitter. Zenaida just happens to be a name that would work for using Zanny as a nickname, as it so happens that the real ZF-G visited Sawgrass Apartments, so Casey found the perfect name for her imaginanny!!!

Wasen't there also something about two homeowners that owned homes in front of the remaines site .Last name of one was Fernandez and one last name Gonzalez . I can't remember the details .

I have read here on WS that Cindy and Lee did call numbers they thought belonged to Zanny, her mother Gloria...
the numbers were wrong, they actually belonged to Lauren or Brittany (?) and JP Chatt apartment
I think AZLawyer may have sleuthed that info out from discovery found in the Resources thread

Wasen't there also something about two homeowners that owned homes in front of the remaines site .Last name of one was Fernandez and one last name Gonzalez . I can't remember the details .

Yes, There was a discussion or a thread about that here on WS...the addresses ended in 9 and 1
Sorry, have searched but have not found the link to that thread or discussion..it could be in the Coincidence Thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91443&highlight=coincidence

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPyLnhudE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPyLnhudE[/ame]

Yes, There was a discussion or a thread about that here on WS...the addresses ended in 9 and 1
Sorry, have searched but have not found the link to that thread or discussion..it could be in the Coincidence Thread
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91443&highlight=coincidence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyPyLnhudE

Thank You...Seems like at the time some of us thought that she put those names together with zenaida ...and that's how she came up with the nanny .OK...off to read that link .

Thank You...Seems like at the time some of us thought that she put those names together with zenaida ...and that's how she came up with the nanny .OK...off to read that link .

bbm
JSV, if you're off to read the Coincidence Thread...all the best to you :D you may need a Tylenol LOL

bbm
JSV, if you're off to read the Coincidence Thread...all the best to you :D you may need a Tylenol LOL

I see by the video you posted...Thanks... I got the names mixed up .There is just too much info to remember everything .

This is my first posting on WS so I hope I follow the rules properly...

Just this past week, I replayed all of KC's interviews with LE and she said she "reported my phone was lost 9 days ago" and I thought to myself the gall of this creature to tell them how many “days ago” she reported the missing phone to the police but not her missing daughter. It was after she said that when she added “Or I might have left it on my desk at Universal”.

GREAT first post & Welcome!:)

LOL, Great thought but that would be one dead thread. ( no pun intended)! :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BUKANAS
Back